Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

I Really Hope Liecester Beat Manu

I really hope liecester beat manu today and become champions.i think they deserve it.will be a hard game for them but I wish them well.what do you think.??

not sure they will win but I hope they do and I ll be watching at the rockhouse .

going to be a cracker of a game.hope they do it.its a long shot,but there are 2 more games.

I hope Leicester wins the first place trophy. I would rather they win the first place without beating MANU, I like them because everyone can buy a stock in that team and be a part owner.

Chelsea need the points tomorrow to secure Europa leauge football.makes for a good game.55

Chelsea need the points tomorrow to secure Europa leauge football.makes for a good game.55

Chelsea will be playing to beat Spurs as always, I don't think the need for a Europa place is high on their priority list (most unlikely achievement anyway) when playing the north Londoners.

looking forward to the game,will be late there when its on.2 -1 to tottenham I think.

looking forward to the game,will be late there when its on.2 -1 to tottenham I think.

I hope it is a draw.not easy to predict,and I think Chelsea will win

20 minutes is a long time to change your mind! So who is to win, Chelsea or Tottenham? My money would be on a draw too. Tottenham haven't won at Stamford Bridge since 1990.

rangersfc. I mean if its a draw liecester win,but I think Chelsea will win 2-1.555.i really want a draw

Hope Spurs win and Leicester take the title at home next week, great for the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk