Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest poggle

Decent Chiropractor

Guest poggle

Anyone know one? My back is f**ked, has been for ages, but the x-rays confirmed my chiropractor's worst fears. They're shocking and he reckons at least 6 months of treatment to re-align my spine/ Problem is I will be in Patts in Feb and will need a few sessions, so can anyone help please and tell me of a good one?

Cheers

P

Guest Mr Pastry
Anyone know one? My back is f**ked, has been for ages, but the x-rays confirmed my chiropractor's worst fears. They're shocking and he reckons at least 6 months of treatment to re-align my spine/ Problem is I will be in Patts in Feb and will need a few sessions, so can anyone help please and tell me of a good one?

Cheers

P

There is a Canadian or US guy, on the road from Klang to the beach on the rhs, entrance to hotel, forget name but he has a good rep :thumbsup:

Guest poggle
There is a Canadian or US guy, on the road from Klang to the beach on the rhs, entrance to hotel, forget name but he has a good rep :thumbsup:

Cheers.

the is one in the nova hotel beach rd name is dr david park if you want phone no i wll dig it out for you, cheers nadia

Guest poggle
the is one in the nova hotel beach rd name is dr david park if you want phone no i wll dig it out for you, cheers nadia

Please. the more options the better.PM me when you are free. Cheers.

Guest poggle
David Pack

Nova Lodge Hotel (although I believe moving in April)

038-361077

pattayachiro.tic@gmail.com

Thanks

Guest poggle
Had a number of sessions with David Pack and he did me a world of good.

Good. I've had 4 sessions with my man, I don't look forward to it,when he cracks me it f**ken hurts, but it is making a difference.

mrs piglet is the best traditional thai masseuse in darwin pete - 40 bucks per hour is also the best price

she may be able to assist - many satisfied clients at the rdh

Guest Kolobos

I highly recommend David Park, I suffer from a fooked back and he sorted me out in 2 visits (1800 baht), not had an issue for 2 years now.

Don't like the way he rests his bollocks on your hip whilst he cracking your back into place...or do I? :) :verymad: <_<

Guest poggle
mrs piglet is the best traditional thai masseuse in darwin pete - 40 bucks per hour is also the best price

she may be able to assist - many satisfied clients at the rdh

I'll take you up on that mate. Chiro man is 45 bucks for about 4 minutes.

I'll PM you, Any happy endings?

Cheers

Guest poggle
I highly recommend David Park, I suffer from a fooked back and he sorted me out in 2 visits (1800 baht), not had an issue for 2 years now.

Don't like the way he rests his bollocks on your hip whilst he cracking your back into place...or do I? :) :verymad: <_<

Absolutely no call for that whatsoever, must be the haircut Lee!

Guest Kolobos
Absolutely no call for that whatsoever, must be the haircut Lee!

Nah, it's 'cos I look good naked <_<

I'll take you up on that mate. Chiro man is 45 bucks for about 4 minutes.

I'll PM you, Any happy endings?

Cheers

pm sent - i could only wish for a happy ending <_<

Don't like the way he rests his bollocks on your hip whilst he cracking your back into place...or do I? :);) :popcorn:

yes he did the bollock bit to me lee i felt a tad uncomfortable ,cheers nadia

Guest MotorMouth
Good. I've had 4 sessions with my man, I don't look forward to it,when he cracks me it f**ken hurts, but it is making a difference.

losing weight also helps bad backs, all that front end loading on the spine is not good :popcorn:

Guest poggle
losing weight also helps bad backs, all that front end loading on the spine is not good :whistling:

Cheers MM. I am well aware tht being a fat cunt is not good for my back, but I can't loose weight while my back is sore-good excuse or what?

At 40 bucks an hour i'd hope so. :whistling:

ali - 40 bucks is very cheap in australia for an hour of massage . the so called spas here with 18 year old kids doing hot rock treatments charge between 125 and 200 bucks per hour and the thai massage shops charge 70 per hour .

its very good business for my wife operating from home so low overheads . and it is all cash in hand :down: started off massaging my friends from various sporting clubs and i put a few fliers on the notice boards at the local hospital and now kob is averaging 10 per week so 400 dollars in the hand .

it may be good option for the mrs ali , don`t know if wat po do a correspondence course

it would be interesting to see what the prices are in england

Guest poggle
^ i would but she is shite at massages.

But the happy ending is worth 40 bucks! :whistling:

Do companies in the us actually employ people to trawl the net then place apropriate advertising on message boards?

Do companies in the us actually employ people to trawl the net then place apropriate advertising on message boards?

Not just the US