Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

Guest painter

Not sure how you can say a new member is Pete from just one post though.

2 minutes ago, painter said:

We get a new member once every few years. Every other new sign up is Pete in a different guise. We have had biglad, cbk, monty, opeydeplace and now Colin and possibly bawbag as well.

😂

• Haha 1

Guest painter

And if Colin and bawbag AREN'T Pete, you've lost two new members.

Is one new member every few years ok? 

3 minutes ago, painter said:

And if Colin and bawbag AREN'T Pete, you've lost two new members.

Is one new member every few years ok? 

f**k up Pete!

And the irony is, I remember years ago when DCFC started posting, he was getting accused of being Pete :laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

19 minutes ago, painter said:

Maybe, but maybe new members need to be treated as new members until they are definitely prooved to be a retread. 

A welcome like that is enough to scare many a new member off for good. 

I was seen as being Pete for months when I started. Several times I thought it would be better to give up. Some probably wish I had...

Whoever he  is, he has a point about the new members he listed not hanging around

I would expect that the only ones who should accuse anybody of being a retread are those with the software to do background checks. All others should just go with the flow until a person is outed or fouls up in an obvious way that is against the rules.

Unless that person is creating a problem on the forum I would leave well alone. I do worry that genuine new members are put off if they are accused by all.  It is a pity that the existing software does not highlight retreads before they start posting but if the system can't and there is no overall policy of banning all retreads (which we have many) then just let them carry on and deal with the posts as we should with any new member.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

2 minutes ago, bawbag said:

Can I just inform you guys that I am not Colin or Pete. As someone said it is a strange welcome

Can I ask how you decided on your user name, what's the relevance?

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

I would expect that the only ones who should accuse anybody of being a retread are those with the software to do background checks. All others should just go with the flow until a person is outed or fouls up in an obvious way that is against the rules.

Unless that person is creating a problem on the forum I would leave well alone. I do worry that genuine new members are put off if they are accused by all.  It is a pity that the existing software does not highlight retreads before they start posting but if the system can't and there is no overall policy of banning all retreads (which we have many) then just let them carry on and deal with the posts as we should with any new member.

Do you never get bored being so sensible?

:p

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Can I ask how you decided on your user name, what's the relevance?

Thanks!

Do you know what a bawbag is? 

Just now, bawbag said:

Do you know what a bawbag is? 

Answer a question with another question, I like it!

• Haha 1

Going to be plenty of egg on face when Colin and/or bawbag are outed as Peter. Look at the posting styles, the circumstances, ffs Stevie wonder could see it.

• Haha 1

Guest painter

Maybe, but we won't have lost our house over it...

I had a wee look around, not sure if I'll be hanging around. No gash, talk about Pete and Colin and gay members, not a lot about Pattaya and a frankly cold welcome unless all the good stuff is hidden somewhere I am disappointed. It took a week to get approved and it wasn't worth the wait. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bawbag said:

I had a wee look around, not sure if I'll be hanging around. No gash, talk about Pete and Colin and gay members, not a lot about Pattaya and a frankly cold welcome unless all the good stuff is hidden somewhere I am disappointed. It took a week to get approved and it wasn't worth the wait. 

😂

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

😂

You have to admit it took some self control to even type that out without falling off his couch laughing.

Maybe he has some fresh material and will hang around.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs up 1

57 minutes ago, painter said:

Its not one post is it ? Its lots of posts , lots of research , lots of IP addresses and lots of 'I don't feel welcome"

50 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

f**k up Pete!

And the irony is, I remember years ago when DCFC started posting, he was getting accused of being Pete :laugh:

Give it a rest Pete 🤣

21 minutes ago, painter said:

Maybe, but we won't have lost our house over it...

Maybe our Laundry...

32 minutes ago, vpi78 said:

You have to admit it took some self control to even type that out without falling off his couch laughing.

Maybe he has some fresh material and will hang around.

😂

He must be running out of ideas for usernames now. 'colin' is much less creative than his previous reincarnations. He must have more email addresses than Facebook.

• Haha 1

😂

He must be running out of ideas for usernames now. 'colin' is much less creative than his previous reincarnations. He must have more email addresses than Facebook.

I wasn't sure if he as going for Colin Powell ... or Colin Farrell the only actor that could make Alexander the Great seem gay. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, vpi78 said:

I wasn't sure if he as going for Colin Powell ... or Colin Farrell the only actor that could make Alexander the Great seem gay. 

Colin Kapernick.

Colin Kapernick.

Unemployed social activist then.

• Haha 1

You better give me your house keys pal cos I ain't Colin or bawbag

1 minute ago, cbk said:

You better give me your house keys pal cos I ain't Colin or bawbag

Welcome back 😎🔐

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Colin Kapernick.

Frank Abagnale is the name 😂