Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

2 hours ago, Irish boy said:

Do you never get bored being so sensible?

:p

Captain sensible at your service..........

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

9 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Captain sensible at your service..........

You need to wear the same clobber boss 😎👍

3 hours ago, The Tongue said:

I would expect that the only ones who should accuse anybody of being a retread are those with the software to do background checks. All others should just go with the flow until a person is outed or fouls up in an obvious way that is against the rules.

Unless that person is creating a problem on the forum I would leave well alone. I do worry that genuine new members are put off if they are accused by all.  It is a pity that the existing software does not highlight retreads before they start posting but if the system can't and there is no overall policy of banning all retreads (which we have many) then just let them carry on and deal with the posts as we should with any new member.

spot on .

• Thumbs up 1

48 minutes ago, cbk said:

You better give me your house keys pal cos I ain't Colin or bawbag

Though you were opeydeplace?

45 minutes ago, Parky said:

Welcome back 😎🔐

I'll not be hanging around for long Parky, too much baiting, too much favouritism and frankly, every cunt seems to hate me. I'll stay to see what happens with the London meet and thenaybe a few days after, but when I get back to Oz, that's it. Too much fcuken paranoia too, it's back to everyone being me again. FCUK knows how many genuine posters have been lost because they were accused of being me. Anyway, that's it, probably no posting, just reading. Cheers. 

• Thumbs up 1

Righteo let's get back on track here.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, cbk said:

I'll not be hanging around for long Parky, too much baiting, too much favouritism and frankly, every cunt seems to hate me. I'll stay to see what happens with the London meet and thenaybe a few days after, but when I get back to Oz, that's it. Too much fcuken paranoia too, it's back to everyone being me again. FCUK knows how many genuine posters have been lost because they were accused of being me. Anyway, that's it, probably no posting, just reading. Cheers. 

It’s ok mate just read Bazle has done it for 5 years every day ..

Dont worry about peop hating you , I had hate group named after me plus a few fans made FB accounts .. take it as a compliment.. to date none have said they hate me to my face 🤣

Steve Mc Queen did less time in cooler ... than Bazle ..You have new members copying your vernacular mate , also response times ..Can’t be easy ... 

Enjoy Mud island 🌴 

The forum would be much better if we all looked and never posted mate 🤣🤣

I just had 14 days on mud island 🌴 enjoyed it ...

Edited by Parky
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bawbag said:

Can I just inform you guys that I am not Colin or Pete. As someone said it is a strange welcome

Welcome to the board.

You're not Mike either then?

• Thumbs up 1

4 hours ago, bawbag said:

Can I just inform you guys that I am not Colin or Pete. As someone said it is a strange welcome

Welcome 🙏🏼 

6 hours ago, bawbag said:

I'll punch your head in. How's that for a welcome 😛

Edited by Midnight Moon
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Parky said:

It’s ok mate just read Bazle has done it for 5 years every day ..

Dont worry about peop hating you , I had hate group named after me plus a few fans made FB accounts .. take it as a compliment.. to date none have said they hate me to my face 🤣

Steve Mc Queen did less time in cooler ... than Bazle ..You have new members copying your vernacular mate , also response times ..Can’t be easy ... 

Enjoy Mud island 🌴 

The forum would be much better if we all looked and never posted mate 🤣🤣

I just had 14 days on mud island 🌴 enjoyed it ...

I would drop Bazle an ultimatum 

• Thumbs up 1

13 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I would drop Bazle an ultimatum 

So would I 😎  he has proved to be a parasite 😂

If I was 4”9’ I would bury him... he has been saying bad things about me so I have done my research 😎 

Scum like him and Pastry do not walk free .... that’s a fact .. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Parky said:

So would I 😎  he has proved to be a parasite 😂

If I was 4”9’ I would bury him... he has been saying bad things about me so I have done my research 😎 

Scum like him and Pastry do not walk free .... that’s a fact .. 

All he needs to do is post. That’s how forums work, giving a bit and taking a bit, it’s not rocket science. If you don’t like this one then why log in and read all new threads? Some tools about for sure.

Look at Jonzee, he cut the chord....lol

Edited by Rob Jones
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Midnight Moon said:

I'll punch your head in. How's that for a welcome 😛

Oh the hard man of the forum. 

1 minute ago, bawbag said:

Correct.. 

Aye, I've family there. 

The Board's a bit 'lively', but sure you'd rather have it that way than some of the other sterile forums of the same genre. 

It's like an initiation process, the Pete stuff. Some run around In frocks and shag goats, we just call new members Pete. 

Could be worse :laugh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Irish boy said:

Aye, I've family there. 

The Board's a bit 'lively', but sure you'd rather have it that way than some of the other sterile forums of the same genre. 

It's like an initiation process, the Pete stuff. Some run around In frocks and shag goats, we just call new members Pete. 

When the new members know more than I do ... only been here 10 years ... suspended for 3 though ... :) 

33 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Aye, I've family there. 

Doesn make it right. 

12 minutes ago, bawbag said:

Doesn make it right. 

Whatever, Pete!

• Haha 2

On 6/7/2018 at 6:03 PM, painter said:

And if Colin and bawbag AREN'T Pete, you've lost two new members.

Is one new member every few years ok? 

:) 

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2018 at 6:17 PM, bawbag said:

:) 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Uncle Remus said:

Welcome to the forum.  How many baws are in your bawbag ? :)

To big gonads for you boy... as you well know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣