Latest News
  • *** POODLE . word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

30 minutes ago, Rockie said:

Hello and thanks for letting me join. 

I have been to Pattaya 2 times and love it but am still a bit apprehensive so I want more inside information. Let me look around guys, I imagine this is a huge database of knowledge. I don't like asking stupid questions so I will only ask questions when I can't find the answer. 

Thanks. R. 

Welcome, where did you stay in Pattaya ?  

Just now, Rockie said:

Sandy Spring. 

Where is that ? heard it mentioned never seen it ?

What bars did you go in ? many lads here have been all over , be nice to see what a lad on 2 visits does ..

Cheers

• Thumbs up 1

18 minutes ago, Parky said:

Where is that ? heard it mentioned never seen it ?

What bars did you go in ? many lads here have been all over , be nice to see what a lad on 2 visits does ..

Cheers

It is on soi 13 I am sure. It came up on Agoda on my price range. Suited me. What bars, ha good question. I really don't remember much. I remember Secrets because I thought it was a secret because I couldn't find it and nobody knew where it was. I read about it being a great plsce. It was nice enough, very quiet and ugly women. I went to some ago go just near there, up the small street and took my first lady from there.. I went to soi 6 but to be honest it scared me, in your face but I found a English pub, Queen Victoria where zi could sit and look at the ladies.. I got the guts to do a short time there, maybe Roxy, maybe Foxy with a lady with a tattoo on her leg. I went to many of the bars in the main road and then the Beer Garden. Apart from that just random ones on Walking Street. I know there is more to Pattaya than where I went which is why I am here. 

I am naturally shy and find it hard to walk into a bar by myself so I am looking for some tips from this database of knowledge. 

R

5 minutes ago, Rockie said:

It is on soi 13 I am sure. It came up on Agoda on my price range. Suited me. What bars, ha good question. I really don't remember much. I remember Secrets because I thought it was a secret because I couldn't find it and nobody knew where it was. I read about it being a great plsce. It was nice enough, very quiet and ugly women. I went to some ago go just near there, up the small street and took my first lady from there.. I went to soi 6 but to be honest it scared me, in your face but I found a English pub, Queen Victoria where zi could sit and look at the ladies.. I got the guts to do a short time there, maybe Roxy, maybe Foxy with a lady with a tattoo on her leg. I went to many of the bars in the main road and then the Beer Garden. Apart from that just random ones on Walking Street. I know there is more to Pattaya than where I went which is why I am here. 

I am naturally shy and find it hard to walk into a bar by myself so I am looking for some tips from this database of knowledge. 

R

Were you travelling alone ?   

Edited by Parky

14 hours ago, Happy Farang said:

Where is he, has he been banned too.

I know, he's keeping his head down, i'll TAG him to let him know i've signed up

@matthewh

er no.

3 minutes ago, Parky said:

Were you travelling alone ?   

Yes. I hope to meet some guys as shotguns on here so I may go further afield. Tell me, I saw a message that said you replied but when I clicked on it it didn't take me to your reply, is that usual? 

1 minute ago, Rockie said:

Yes. I hope to meet some guys as shotguns on here so I may go further afield. Tell me, I saw a message that said you replied but when I clicked on it it didn't take me to your reply, is that usual? 

On your next trip go to the Rockhouse you will meet some members , 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

On your next trip go to the Rockhouse you will meet some members , 

It worked this time. I've seen that pub mentioned a few times, why is it special? 

Tia

R

1 minute ago, Rockie said:

It worked this time. I've seen that pub mentioned a few times, why is it special? 

Tia

R

Heck, I didn't realise the time, need to go shopping and start work at 1. See you later. 

R

18 minutes ago, cbk said:

Good luck.

Seems a good guy Rockie , like his posting style 😎

4 minutes ago, Parky said:

Seems a good guy Rockie , like his posting style 😎

sorry can't say anything other than welcome

Edited by cbk
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cbk said:

sorry can't say anything other than welcome

Well you read his posts .. 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Well you read his posts .. 

No mate, I was going to say something, which I have done on another thread, but remembered that on this thread there is no speculation or name calling or suspicion, or negativity or whatever so I replied elsewhere. 

7 minutes ago, traveljoe said:

Greetings to everybody. I love traveling. I discovered this forum recently....seems interesting. 

i love travelling too . where are you from and where have you been .

5 minutes ago, mulphy said:

i love travelling too . where are you from and where have you been .

I'm from the U.S. I've been to Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Australia. I would like to visit Monaco or Spain. How about you?

7 minutes ago, traveljoe said:

I'm from the U.S. I've been to Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Australia. I would like to visit Monaco or Spain. How about you?

im from scotland , ive been to england , wales , belgium , holland , france ,germany ,  portugal , spain , tenerife , the usa , the carribean , thailand , vietnam , philippines , hong kong , cambodia , laos , indonesia , macau , malaysia , the uae . 

many of them many many times .

probably missed a few .

4 minutes ago, traveljoe said:

Hi Joe,

What did originate your interest for Thailand ? 

On 7/19/2018 at 2:17 AM, thai spice said:

Hi Joe,

What did originate your interest for Thailand ? 

The movie kickboxer 1989. I had it on the list of places to visit.

• Haha 1

Guest Madusa
5 minutes ago, peter042011 said:

hello

Hello Peter.

On 7/20/2018 at 7:58 PM, traveljoe said:

The movie kickboxer 1989. I had it on the list of places to visit.

That’s a long wait mate. Did the reboot rekindle your interest?

• Haha 1

Hiya Guys, i'm planning on being in Pattaya early September for a few days, are any of you around and able to meet up in the R/H for a beer ?