Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

I am surprised  no one has joined using the name Larry Lasagna .. :) 

It has been 2 years plus since I walked away after some appalling shit on here. Parky and Mulphy have suggested several times for me to come back. The pair of them have just finished me off and so I am reintroducing myself. I am not going to go into details as all will become clear as time goes by.

I was one of the founding members of this forum and stuck by it through thick and thin. I am a sincere and old friend of Mulphy and will stick by him. 

As anybody who remembers me will attest to, I bring a somewhat different perspective to this place and actually write CONTENT not "wotcha mate see you in the boozer".

Let's see how it goes. It will be a pleasure to get to know the new folk here and say hello to my old acquaintances.   

• Like 2
  • Thumbs up 1

17 minutes ago, izifaddag said:

It has been 2 years plus since I walked away after some appalling shit on here. Parky and Mulphy have suggested several times for me to come back. The pair of them have just finished me off and so I am reintroducing myself. I am not going to go into details as all will become clear as time goes by.

I was one of the founding members of this forum and stuck by it through thick and thin. I am a sincere and old friend of Mulphy and will stick by him. 

As anybody who remembers me will attest to, I bring a somewhat different perspective to this place and actually write CONTENT not "wotcha mate see you in the boozer".

Let's see how it goes. It will be a pleasure to get to know the new folk here and say hello to my old acquaintances.   

Good to see you back Izi. 

• Thumbs up 1

24 minutes ago, izifaddag said:

Welcome back mate , your old blog was terrific... 

Just now, Parky said:

Welcome back mate , your old blog was terrific... 

Thank you Parky. This forum has a blog section so I have just restarted Snapshot. I will try to make it interesting. Trucks, cowboys, history, technology, politics and of course Thailand. Let's see if we can actually add some CONTENT her not just piffle.  

• Thumbs up 2

2 minutes ago, izifaddag said:

Thank you Parky. This forum has a blog section so I have just restarted Snapshot. I will try to make it interesting. Trucks, cowboys, history, technology, politics and of course Thailand. Let's see if we can actually add some CONTENT her not just piffle.  

Look forward to it mate 😎

42 minutes ago, izifaddag said:

nice to see you back mate.

1 hour ago, izifaddag said:

Looking forward to reading all about your travels again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, izifaddag said:

Welcome back mate  ;)

On 10/1/2018 at 3:38 PM, izifaddag said:

Welcome back izi

• Thumbs up 1

10 hours ago, singaporesling said:

Hello. Looking forward to settling in here.

well get in among it and see if you do settle .

45 minutes ago, AC/DC said:

Hello

Howdy ... Bon or Brian

Aye aye! Was a member years ago but fell by the wayside as Pattaya was no longer the draw it was! The forum was always good crack though! Was up at the Motogp and thought I would check back in as I am bored shitless in Buriram.

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, The Highlander said:

Aye aye! Was a member years ago but fell by the wayside as Pattaya was no longer the draw it was! The forum was always good crack though! Was up at the Motogp and thought I would check back in as I am bored shitless in Buriram.

Welcome back sir  ;)