Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

1 hour ago, The Highlander said:

Aye aye! Was a member years ago but fell by the wayside as Pattaya was no longer the draw it was! The forum was always good crack though! Was up at the Motogp and thought I would check back in as I am bored shitless in Buriram.

hang around mate .

4 hours ago, Al McReady said:

I can vouch for that having met Griffin and his lovely wife.

Thankyou Al and hopefully we will get to hook up for a beer or three end of next month, i'll have wifey with me 🙁 i just can't seem to ever get to Patts alone, i wonder why ? LOL

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, Griffin said:

Thankyou Al and hopefully we will get to hook up for a beer or three end of next month, i'll have wifey with me 🙁 i just can't seem to ever get to Patts alone, i wonder why ? LOL

Lol.Look forward to it pal.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, Caledonia Boy said:

Newbie to the site but not LoS. Looking forward to being back over Christmas and New Year :)

welcome .

• Thumbs up 1

Hi everyone - it's good to be signed up here. I've been going to Pattaya for almost 15 years and being on a forum makes me feel I'm there. I will be soon.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

50 minutes ago, jonquil said:

Hi everyone - it's good to be signed up here. I've been going to Pattaya for almost 15 years and being on a forum makes me feel I'm there. I will be soon.

Hello fella 

• Like 1

I have a question (or 2) because I've tried to search the site for the answers but haven't found them. What does 'Bronze' mean mean and what if any restrictions apply if you are one? What do the others mean - I suppose there are silver and gold members? How do you go up from a bronze?

37 minutes ago, jonquil said:

I have a question (or 2) because I've tried to search the site for the answers but haven't found them. What does 'Bronze' mean mean and what if any restrictions apply if you are one? What do the others mean - I suppose there are silver and gold members? How do you go up from a bronze?

pm sent .

On 10/18/2018 at 4:40 AM, Al McReady said:

Lol.Look forward to it pal.

Good lad Griffin ........ I think the rest are retreads and trolls Al.

Ach well as they say in Glasgow ....'away and shite"

Meet up for a light ale soon Al .......... Namps

• Thumbs up 1

Well, you should all know me. First time under my own name, and I definitely am not and never was Colin. Just came back again because I m heading to Pattaya next month and need to catch up on stuff.

Cheers

• Thumbs up 2

Just now, Pete said:

Well, you should all know me. First time under my own name, and I definitely am not and never was Colin. Just came back again because I m heading to Pattaya next month and need to catch up on stuff.

Cheers

Welcome back again petey  :rofl:

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Cheers

Nice to see you Erik 🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, LinCan said:

Thanks for allowing me to join Pattaya-Live.

What’s your story fella?

30 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Hello.  first time poster.  I have lived full time in Pattaya for the past 10 years.   I Love Pattaya !!!

hi , 10 years , tell us a little about what youve been doing in pattaya .

• Thumbs up 1

5 minutes ago, mulphy said:

hi , 10 years , tell us a little about what youve been doing in pattaya .

probably be expecting cheap on a plate.oh my oh my.55

• Haha 1