Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

1 hour ago, The Highlander said:

Aye aye! Was a member years ago but fell by the wayside as Pattaya was no longer the draw it was! The forum was always good crack though! Was up at the Motogp and thought I would check back in as I am bored shitless in Buriram.

hang around mate .

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:01 AM, Griffin said:

Nope, i'm no retread.

I can vouch for that having met Griffin and his lovely wife.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Al McReady said:

I can vouch for that having met Griffin and his lovely wife.

Thankyou Al and hopefully we will get to hook up for a beer or three end of next month, i'll have wifey with me 🙁 i just can't seem to ever get to Patts alone, i wonder why ? LOL

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, Griffin said:

Thankyou Al and hopefully we will get to hook up for a beer or three end of next month, i'll have wifey with me 🙁 i just can't seem to ever get to Patts alone, i wonder why ? LOL

Lol.Look forward to it pal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caledonia Boy said:

Newbie to the site but not LoS. Looking forward to being back over Christmas and New Year :)

welcome .

• Thumbs up 1

Hi everyone - it's good to be signed up here. I've been going to Pattaya for almost 15 years and being on a forum makes me feel I'm there. I will be soon.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

50 minutes ago, jonquil said:

Hi everyone - it's good to be signed up here. I've been going to Pattaya for almost 15 years and being on a forum makes me feel I'm there. I will be soon.

Hello fella 

• Like 1

I have a question (or 2) because I've tried to search the site for the answers but haven't found them. What does 'Bronze' mean mean and what if any restrictions apply if you are one? What do the others mean - I suppose there are silver and gold members? How do you go up from a bronze?

37 minutes ago, jonquil said:

I have a question (or 2) because I've tried to search the site for the answers but haven't found them. What does 'Bronze' mean mean and what if any restrictions apply if you are one? What do the others mean - I suppose there are silver and gold members? How do you go up from a bronze?

pm sent .