Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

2 hours ago, Al McReady said:

Never tried Chang.

Freezing cold my favourite beer 🍺 in Thailand 

5 minutes ago, Parky said:

Freezing cold my favourite beer 🍺 in Thailand 

Will give it a go in November.

Hi my name is Cat and i'm a professional cunt . Hoping my special skills will be of benefit here to you all 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cat Crumpet said:

Hi my name is Cat and i'm a professional cunt . Hoping my special skills will be of benefit here to you all 

Stop 🛑 baiting yourself 🤣 or you will have to report yourself ...

Welcome back mate , most of the scum has left thankfully 🙏🏼😎

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Parky said:

Stop 🛑 baiting yourself 🤣 or you will have to report yourself ...

Welcome back mate , most of the scum has left thankfully 🙏🏼😎

That's refreshing to hear but respectfully let me be the judge of that :D  I can sniff a putrid rat out of a pile of rotting shyt in a matter of minutes :D

nose-bleed.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 6/27/2019 at 6:03 PM, Cat Crumpet said:

That's refreshing to hear but respectfully let me be the judge of that :D  I can sniff a putrid rat out of a pile of rotting shyt in a matter of minutes :D

nose-bleed.jpg

Looks like my Cilla 

Currently based in Manila for the past 4 years, have worked in Middle East for past 10 years but never visited Thailand except for a couple of trips on business.

Chances are I may be relocated there in the future so getting a handle on things thru various forums such as this

19 minutes ago, MickyFinn said:

Currently based in Manila for the past 4 years, have worked in Middle East for past 10 years but never visited Thailand except for a couple of trips on business.

Chances are I may be relocated there in the future so getting a handle on things thru various forums such as this

Welcome to the board.... What’s the score being relocated to Thailand if you work in Middle East ? 4 years in Manila what’s that like ?

Hi, as I say I am currently based in Manila previously in Saudi. Same company. Opening new office in Bangkok in the new year.

Living and working in Manila is great, thanks to the aircon! Makati is where I live and work.

Manila itself is hit and miss as am sure some of you guys will know. The old town has the culture the rest is a slum basically.

Makati has P Burgos St and Angeles has the sleaze....

• Haha 1

Hi all , I've been going to Pattaya for the last couple of years been 5 times now still loads to learn .hope I can add something in some small way 

• Like 1

Am going to Dubai for a few days early December and am stopping over in Bangkok for a few days on my way home.

Other forums seem to have more info on Pattaya than this one but a guy I know in Angeles recommended Rockhouse Bar so

would be a good idea for me to hit Pattaya.

• Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, MickyFinn said:

Am going to Dubai for a few days early December and am stopping over in Bangkok for a few days on my way home.

Other forums seem to have more info on Pattaya than this one but a guy I know in Angeles recommended Rockhouse Bar so

just ask any questions you would like info on  and you ll get the answers here , lots of knowledge and experience here .

im the owner of the rockhouse ,i ll be happy to assist you .

• Thumbs up 1

12 minutes ago, MickyFinn said:

Get in there Mulphy will put you right ..

2 hours ago, MickyFinn said:

I would be wary about the ''info on Pattaya' you can get off Pattaya forums such as Pattaya-Addicts, which although seems to have the most members and traffic, it also seems to be largely populated by Millennials still living with Mom in her basement and whose only trip to Pattaya has been on the internet.

Then there are sites like Thailand-247 where bargirl pictures and harsh language is discouraged because all members are 'blokes with Thai-birds in the UK.'

Whether you resonate with those types of sites or this one, your mate recommending RH has things sussed ... stop in and Mulphy and others will provide more valid information and tips in 30 minutes then you will pick up at PA in 30 days of surfing ... but you will learn where to buy mandrinks at PA.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stephen taylor said:

hello. im from England been going many yrs look forward to getting back

welcome mate , when were you last here ?

Hi Mulphy, sorry I haven't been on the forum I thought it was finished. I came looking for you many times in Dec and Jan while out there, but I always missed you. I shall be out there from 29th Nov until 14th Jan and will come to see you. My old crowd are no longer, most having moved away or gone "home".

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bigal said:

Hi Mulphy, sorry I haven't been on the forum I thought it was finished. I came looking for you many times in Dec and Jan while out there, but I always missed you. I shall be out there from 29th Nov until 14th Jan and will come to see you. My old crowd are no longer, most having moved away or gone "home".

hi big fella , that seems to be a general problem with most of our friends moving on .

• Like 2

8 hours ago, stephen taylor said:

may for my belated birthday, dont come in april. songkran is not for me

i dont like songkran myself so i understand .

Hi,

Been on the old forum, new to this forum, took an age to get accepted :( 

In that time have been to Pattaya and got back. Fun times on Soi6, Jack Tar Bar and Roxy Bar, made some long time friends.

If you go to Jack Tar, say hi to Paul, if Roxy, say hi to Steve. Both genuine people and nice too.

Jason

5 minutes ago, DaBobb said:

Hi,

Been on the old forum, new to this forum, took an age to get accepted :( 

In that time have been to Pattaya and got back. Fun times on Soi6, Jack Tar Bar and Roxy Bar, made some long time friends.

If you go to Jack Tar, say hi to Paul, if Roxy, say hi to Steve. Both genuine people and nice too.

Jason

what old forum ?

this forum is 13 years old .

On 9/5/2019 at 4:28 PM, mulphy said:

hi big fella , that seems to be a general problem with most of our friends moving on .

Bumped into big al in earlier in the year.

1 hour ago, Al McReady said:

Bumped into big al in earlier in the year.

Good old boy is Big Al ..

• Like 1