Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

Hello, Jim here. have not really been back to Thailand for fun in about 12 years....  I really never paid any attention when I was coming how older guys were treated there by the ladies??????  I am now 60 --- in great shape for 60 and very healthy... But, I am concerned the ladies will not care about going with a 60 year old????  Yeah, I know the saying --  Have money have honey .....  But, what is it really ????????? I have been in PI for the last 12 years and the ladies there do not pay attention to age.... But, I think maybe Thailand is a little different????  any feedback most welcome.  I plan to travel in September (if the virus allows).  Plan to stay in Pattaya for about three to four months .... Maybe longer????

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, jbdgrooster1 said:

Hello, Jim here. have not really been back to Thailand for fun in about 12 years....  I really never paid any attention when I was coming how older guys were treated there by the ladies??????  I am now 60 --- in great shape for 60 and very healthy... But, I am concerned the ladies will not care about going with a 60 year old????  Yeah, I know the saying --  Have money have honey .....  But, what is it really ????????? I have been in PI for the last 12 years and the ladies there do not pay attention to age.... But, I think maybe Thailand is a little different????  any feedback most welcome.  I plan to travel in September (if the virus allows).  Plan to stay in Pattaya for about three to four months .... Maybe longer????

Can you donate? 

3 hours ago, jbdgrooster1 said:

not any difference between philippines and thailand . everyone has a much younger girlfriend or wife and you can barfine almost anyone you like .

6 hours ago, jbdgrooster1 said:

Have a blast