Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The first round of games are over and we've seen all the teams so what do you think?

Just seen little Iceland play Portugal and come away with a well deserved draw watched by about 10% of the country's population in the stadium. 

Well done to Hungary also today although they let me down personally as I had them down as a draw in a score predator league I'm playing in.

England and their manager were disappointing for me but well done Wales.

Italy started well but I think Belgium need a better coach to become a team equal the the sum of their parts never mind better. 

Was a great result for the North the other night and should be enough to get us through.

Now its time for the south to turn it on against the belgians. I think we can get a point off them and I actually I have slight feeling we could nick it 1-0.

Really poor so far.

Defensively we have been ok but that has largely been a result of wasteful belgian forward play.

These tactics are a carbon copy of NI's tactics against the Polish. We are just punting it down and hoping longy can win it but he's being completely outmuscled by the belgians and he is having a nightmare, his first touch has been terrible.

If we continue with these tactics in the second half we will get beaten.

FFS need to pick it up here.

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

If we continue with these tactics in the second half we will get beaten.

Correct.  Disappointing.

Looks like all the big teams are going to be in the same (bottom) half  the draw

England look like they really fooked up not winning their group

8 hours ago, Parky said:

Biggest error not bringing Carroll , not a great player but when you are reduced to slinging corners and crosses in he is better there than anyone, use as,a sub...

+1

I assume if Wales win or England fluke the Euros 2016 they will follow the lead of their population and hand the trophy back?

with the shock of the brexit,maybe we can have a footy shock too.just to rub it in.it may even fire the players up.

10 hours ago, matthewh said:

with the shock of the brexit,maybe we can have a footy shock too.just to rub it in.it may even fire the players up.

You can't lose from Iceland. Just ask the Dutch about it... 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CampariO said:

Great equalizer by the Suisse. This could be the goal of this championship.

Best goal for me sofar.

I am amazed that the English love a game that treats them so cruelly.

Will you get invited to the next Euro competition now that you are out of the EU?

Well Cameron didn't do it so Hodgson invoked Article 50 and decided to leave the Euros!  Somebody needs to tell him that it should be a voluntary decision not a capitulation as was shown last night.  I was pissed off because I stayed up to watch it and finally hit the sack at 4.15 am. I was actually laughing at the end of the game, is that normal?

No problem though as the 'Remain' camp have started a petition for a re run of the game, after all there are over 50 million English citizens and only just over 300,000 Icelanders so the petition must be debated in parliament and surely we should be allowed to play the game again! Promise nobody from the Vatican is on the petition which is wet with tears.

Thank God for democracy, no reruns, Hodgson takes the easy way out and Iceland should be really proud of their guys who made the English look ordinary.

Rooney was making way too many mistakes, Hart looks like he spends too much time swearing at himself before games, Kane just didn't turn up and as for the rest,  well go beat yourselves across the face with a wet haddock!