Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
thinkingallowed

Christmas flights to UK

Messing around at work 'cos I'm bored and I start pondering on the idea of Mrs Thinkingallowed flying over to the UK for Christmas instead of me travelling in the opposite direction. 

So I begin putting in some random dates to Heathrow and I'm amazed at the prices that are coming up. £400 with Malaysian, short connections, and £520 direct with BA.

Might actually do this. Just got to think of somewhere nice and warm to take her for a couple of weeks as well. Wonder how hard it is to get a  Mexican tourist visa for Thais?

5 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

Messing around at work 'cos I'm bored and I start pondering on the idea of Mrs Thinkingallowed flying over to the UK for Christmas instead of me travelling in the opposite direction. 

So I begin putting in some random dates to Heathrow and I'm amazed at the prices that are coming up. £400 with Malaysian, short connections, and £520 direct with BA.

Might actually do this. Just got to think of somewhere nice and warm to take her for a couple of weeks as well. Wonder how hard it is to get a  Mexican tourist visa for Thais?

Yes mate been using BA for some time now and all there flights are around 520 but what's good for me i get a connection to manchester from heathrow for the same price and i only wait an hour..

What is the comparable price on Emirates for a short connection? Having been stuck on the way to at Heathrow by flight delays and at Heathrow because of weather going via Dubai can be a safer option. 

7 minutes ago, som nam na said:

What is the comparable price on Emirates for a short connection? Having been stuck on the way to at Heathrow by flight delays and at Heathrow because of weather going via Dubai can be a safer option. 

Done it a few times now and i've never had a problem.

I just don't like the 11 hours in the sky... but i get to manchester around 9.30 am and then the train to leeds.. 

Used Emirates and Qatar in the past but i don't want to pay 700 plus when i can pay 500 plus.