Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Remus

iRovers

I am  thinking of  booking a room for my next trip at iRovers. Price and location seem reasonable although it is generally quite a noisy Soi.  Mind you, I could sleep through hurricane after a few drinks, and don't usually retire until well after 3am, so I am not over bothered.

Has anyone here stayed there before, and if so what was your experience, the rooms, location, service, cleanliness etc. 

Ive not stayed at irovers (nor anywhere else on LK for that matter) but from what I hear the rooms in the RH offer the best value in all of Pattaya, you should stay there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buckfast said:

Ok. I guess you only run out of the front door of LK bars.  Same for Naklua.

If you say so Bro.

22 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

We always have a good laugh when it plays 

Indeed, the Police are great.

There is a nice bakery close by Irovers sells some nice cakes and the like :laugh:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Parky said:

There is a nice bakery close by Irovers sells some nice cakes and the like :laugh:

Nice one, nothing wrong with a nice piece of cake now and then.

Just now, Uncle Remus said:

I am  thinking of  booking a room for my next trip at iRovers. Price and location seem reasonable although it is generally quite a noisy Soi.  Mind you, I could sleep through hurricane after a few drinks, and don't usually retire until well after 3am, so I am not over bothered.

Has anyone here stayed there before, and if so what was your experience, the rooms, location, service, cleanliness etc. 

I hear its not noisy now.

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I hear its not noisy now.

Probably not for the next few weeks, but I have just read elsewhere that says the same, although they recommend the upper floors for a quieter stay. That does not bother me too much.  It has mixed reviews on Trip Adviser, but mainly positive. I went to the bar a couple of times on my last visit, and it was quite busy, lots of TV screens showing sports and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.  I spoke to the owner, I think his name is Dan, and he suggested that I come and stay there on my next trip although he did not show me the rooms.  Oh well, it is still a possibility, and there are lots of guest houses and hotels in the area to choose from. I  also heard that the rooms in 18 coins are quite reasonable. 

Probably not for the next few weeks, but I have just read elsewhere that says the same, although they recommend the upper floors for a quieter stay. That does not bother me too much.  It has mixed reviews on Trip Adviser, but mainly positive. I went to the bar a couple of times on my last visit, and it was quite busy, lots of TV screens showing sports and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.  I spoke to the owner, I think his name is Dan, and he suggested that I come and stay there on my next trip although he did not show me the rooms.  Oh well, it is still a possibility, and there are lots of guest houses and hotels in the area to choose from. I  also heard that the rooms in 18 coins are quite reasonable. 

18coins is ok and the food is good too.the location is spot on.

3 minutes ago, matthewh said:

18coins is ok and the food is good too.the location is spot on.

Yes, I have eaten there a few times, food was good and reasonably priced.  I might check and see if they have a website 

Yes, I have eaten there a few times, food was good and reasonably priced.  I might check and see if they have a website 

I would.you get what you see.its not the ritz basic ,secure,and clean.

23 minutes ago, Uncle Remus said:

Have only ever heard good things about 18 coins, decent place by all accounts.

What's oprey de place like ? used to stay there all the time but been there for a few years ,heard its gone downhill a bit

1 minute ago, nickrock said:

What's oprey de place like ? used to stay there all the time but been there for a few years ,heard its gone downhill a bit

Rooms are basic , mind you that was 8 years ago ..John 42 stayed there a while back  maybe he will give an up to date review.