Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Remus

Gentlemen's Clubs

There seems to be quite a few of these places springing up which are a little way out of town. Apparently not all easy to find. 

Could be a nice day out, with a Sat Nav, to sniff out some of these places, just to see what they are like. 

Has anyone got any reviews about some of the less well known places ? I have been to both Kinnaree Place, Jade lounge and Bliss, which are better known daytime and evening Gentlemen's venues, but there appear to be lots more such as :

Viper bar
Heaven
Passion
Camel Toe
Bliss Lounge
Carre Blanc
Le Prive
Club 4
Montana
Pirates

Just to name some of them

Are these clubs worth a visit ? Have you visited any GCs and what was your impression ? 

4 minutes ago, mrgreenjeans said:

Perhaps our own Pattaya expert could shed some light on these clubs.

Can't you Google it ? You must have a few videos downloaded ? Maybe then do a food review ? If any serve food that would be nice to see.

17 minutes ago, Parky said:

Can't you Google it ? You must have a few videos downloaded ? Maybe then do a food review ? If any serve food that would be nice to see.

No I can't. Are you so skint that you can't afford to go? :laugh:

Last warning to the last two posters..

Be careful and keep this thread on the correct topic as titled..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lanzalad said:

Last warning to the last two posters..

Be careful and keep this thread on the correct topic as titled..

Why not suspend them for a week, and see if the board is sad about it or not ?

Why not ban Green jeans for life. He is a disruptI've tosser. This stated as a really good thread buT we'll and truly f**ked by maggot brain Green jeans 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, som nam na said:

Why not ban Green jeans for life. He is a disruptI've tosser. This stated as a really good thread buT we'll and truly f**ked by maggot brain Green jeans 

hes been suspended twice for a week each time in the last months , a long suspension is just about to come his way if he continues .

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, som nam na said:

And let Parky walk scott free, seems to be the forums MO.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Fondles said:

And let Parky walk scott free, seems to be the forums MO.

The fantastic irony is you have been very rude , sworn been insulting ,,, I just laughed at you  its the best way ..

Reality is I have started  threads and contributed in a positive manner,  you should try it  ..

Your bitter whining  and wailing is pitiful...  

4 hours ago, som nam na said:

Which Gentlemen's clubs are worth visiting then?

Doesn't matter now. I found what I was looking for on Pattaya Talk and someone even went to the trouble of  showing the exact Satnav GPS Co-ordinates of the clubs ready to punch in and go. Plus several reviews.  May as well close the thread now, as it has only generated irrelevant posts.

"Everything you need to know and more, join the community"  Yeah right . Well the last bit was easy enough, I guess.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Uncle Remus said:

Doesn't matter now. I found what I was looking for on Pattaya Talk and someone even went to the trouble of  showing the exact Satnav GPS Co-ordinates of the clubs ready to punch in and go. Plus several reviews.  May as well close the thread now, as it has only generated irrelevant posts.

"Everything you need to know and more, join the community"  Yeah right . Well the last bit was easy enough, I guess.

Mulphy, maybe you should pay attention to this.......

Customers feed back .......

I think pattayalive is finished,especially with shit happening in bronze.very sad.the only guy who has a magician hat is tommy

1 hour ago, thai spice said:

Mulphy, maybe you should pay attention to this.......

Customers feed back .......

Customers are people who visit the bar, a customer visits and spends a troll does not ?

5 hours ago, mrgreenjeans said:

Which Gentlemen's clubs are worth visiting then?

Ones in Thailand ?

That's  you fooked ?

6 hours ago, Uncle Remus said:

Uncle Remus I am very sorry this thread turned out the way it did, It was an excellent topic / OP and could have turned into a classic thread with lots of useful information relevant to PL members as a community. The way it turned out is just another example of why PL is terminally f**ked (sorry Alex) and despite the sterling efforts of Lanzalad and others it will not succeed with maggots like Greenjeans given freedom to ruin it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Parky said:

Customers are people who visit the bar, a customer visits and spends a troll does not ?

The troll f**ks you...

As SNN said this board is f**ked because people like you and mods not intervening.....

Do I give a shit ?  No !

this being said have a good day in the jungle !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thai spice said:

The troll f**ks you...

As SNN said this board is f**ked because people like you and mods not intervening.....

Do I give a shit ?  No !

this being said have a good day in the jungle !

Yes it's tragic to watch. 

7 hours ago, som nam na said:

despite the sterling efforts of Lanzalad and others it will not succeed with maggots like Greenjeans given freedom to ruin it.

You are struggling for breath spleenjeans :laugh: Maggot 

19 hours ago, som nam na said:

:laugh:

I think they tried to attract a higher class of customer by using the term Gentlemen, but even a vagrant would consider himself a gentleman.

Generally, the prices for a piece of arse are a little higher in the Gentleman's clubs, but not always.

Some of them are just a place for go-go dancers to get some extra scratch during their off hours, freelancing!

I am going to hire a car for 2 or 3 days on my next visit and use it to find some of these places,   do a Darkside prowl and maybe  spend some time down in Ban Chang. I like to get out the main part of the city for a few days, in the middle of a trip and I appreciate it more when returning.  I am easily bored

• Like 2