Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Tongue

Exceptional Assistance For British Victims Of Terrorism Abroad

18 minutes ago, pattayaman2001 said:

Nothing more than printable toilet paper if it's from a British embassy.

I totally disagree but that's me.

30 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

I totally disagree but that's me.

I agree , whilst not terrorism I was here when the Tsumani took place I received SMS messages from BA asking me to confirm I was safe whilst  not the government I am sure they worked as one having my details.

The Tunisian  attack several airlines flew in on the ask of the government to evacuate people quickly.

Always remember when the yellowshits shut down the airports leaving 1000s of travelers stranded.

Pop up embassies appeared overnight at swampy from most of the european nations.

No such help was offered by the great British Embassy - they didn't even answer the phone because it was the weekend.........

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Smiler said:

Always remember when the yellowshits shut down the airports leaving 1000s of travelers stranded.

Pop up embassies appeared overnight at swampy from most of the european nations.

No such help was offered by the great British Embassy - they didn't even answer the phone because it was the weekend.........

Just for you, interesting reading:

https://www.gov.UK/guidance/how-to-deal-with-a-crisis-overseas

There is a lot an embassy can not do during a crisis but recommendations are made, similarly there are things an embassy can not do when there is no crisis. Knowing what they can do and can not do is essential when traveling, that info has been placed on this forum before..

I appreciate the British Embassy is not your favourite institution presently.  Personally they have been nothing but helpful to me, enabling my girlfriend to have 3 UK visas and my child a British passport. I have been thankful to them many times but appreciate they won't tick all the boxes for some.

I would further say that should I ever be in a terrorist situation I believe the embassy (directed by London) may assist in evacuation should that need arise.