Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

Sky TV Loss of many channels

From Sky TV

Important information - Changes to your Sky channels

We love Discovery too – visit Discovering More for further information.

In the UK and Ireland, this includes DMAX, Animal Planet, ID, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, Discovery Shed, Discovery Home & Health, Discovery History, Discovery Science, Discovery Turbo, Discovery, TLC and Quest.

How will this effect you...

Well if your using the likes of I LIKE HD, you could also loose the same channels listed above..

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/changes-to-sky-channels?DCMP=snt-skycom:ec_channel_changes

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-01-29/skys-dispute-with-the-discovery-channel---your-questions-answered

Just curious anybody still watching TV if they have a good internet connection. Cancelled cable ages ago, you can get anything online these days.

Can't remember the last time I watched any of those so won't be an issue.

If football, news and movies stay then all is good.

7 hours ago, Eastboy said:

Just curious anybody still watching TV if they have a good internet connection. Cancelled cable ages ago, you can get anything online these days.

Thats how they get onto the internet by people re broadcasting them from Sky TV, so if there not on sky they'll be not available on the internet...

If Discovery do drop Eurosport tomorrow from Sky, im going to be pissed!! One of the only channels I do watch on TV, but mainly for the Winter sports only!

12 hours ago, lanzalad said:

Thats how they get onto the internet by people re broadcasting them from Sky TV, so if there not on sky they'll be not available on the internet...

I don't watch sport, but I know any series or movie can be watched from multiple other sources, torrents etc including in HD for the most part.

I have seen a few discovery nature specials as well, I suppose people prefer watching sports events live and that helps them keep their monopoly.