Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
eyes4thais

LK Masions Hotel for 570b PN

Last year I stayed at LK Masions and was paying £75-80 (exchange rate about 50ish) for every 4 days, after 10 days you get 1 day free.

I have just booked same hotel for 633b pn. for 11 days So I will be entitled to 1 night free. Last year I did have a balcony which i never used!

Are hotel cheaper this year?

Sorry mate, Quality tourists....... looking for 500 B / night rooms......

Come on .......  Try Canterburry Tales ?

38 minutes ago, thai spice said:

So what are you saying, I should give them a 1000b like last year just so I can be a quality Tourist.

I bow to your superior knowledge! 

2 hours ago, eyes4thais said:

So what are you saying, I should give them a 1000b like last year just so I can be a quality Tourist.

I bow to your superior knowledge! 

1000 b is very budget low end accommodation too . 1000 b wouldnt make you a quality tourist .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mulphy said:

1000 b is very budget low end accommodation too . 1000 b wouldnt make you a quality tourist .

This is one of the problems now in Pattaya..... guys looking for 500 b rooms and 80 b breakfasts......

And then spending 3000 b on LD........

OK, Maybe I am old and got my priorities in the wrong order ?    Nope , I don't think so.....

Mates, music, drinks, girls....and in that order.    Of course I have now to accommodate the little one somewhere between......

Haha, she went in crazy mode last night and tought she could drink more Tequila then me JD.......   She knows better today, but looks a bit like shit.....

I always make sure I have  a very good hotel.all part of the holiday.Im  not a party animal now 1 or 2 oclock is enough and so I decide to spend on a decent hotel.

5 hours ago, mulphy said:

Why would i want to be A quality tourist? I am not a two week millionaire, I come on average 120days a year. I travel business class, sometime first class on the A380.  I spend how I want, on what I want.

My preference for any hotel is location first!  I stayed in the "Hardrock Cafe" stayed one night as it was not right location. I prefer "Soi Baulow" no need to hire transport or worry about drink drive.

I also prefer the midrange Hotel like "Golden Sea Pattaya hotel", D Apartments, NP Residence or LK Mansions.  If you stay high end, the first think the girl asks is "How much you pay per night?"  Straight away you are a LDOP and she will treat you like one! These midrange hotel mostly attract single males, so you are not coming back to your room with your grand daughter when a family is checking in. Not really what the family want to see when on holiday!

So If I can get a 1000b room for 600b, of a standard i want and the area I like, then I am happy to be a non-quality Tourist.  

Thanks for your concerns about my social standings, but basically, I could not git a shit about it!   If it is what I want, I would be happy to be "SCUM"

BTW I normally fly Etihad and pay £1900 BC. This time I am flying Gulf Air BC for £1100. So where does this put my social standing? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thai spice said:

This is one of the problems now in Pattaya..... guys looking for 500 b rooms and 80 b breakfasts......

OK, Maybe I am old and got my priorities in the wrong order ?    Nope , I don't think so.....

Mates, music, drinks, girls....and in that order.    Of course I have now to accommodate the little one somewhere between......

Haha, she went in crazy mode last night and tought she could drink more Tequila then me JD.......   She knows better today, but looks a bit like shit.....

Sorry not done the LB thing YET!  When I see them I get horny, but its  that ......that ..... thingy thing! 

My priority is the girls! I have mate, music and can drink at home.  Why come 6,000mls to get pissed up and fall asleep?

PS where is the 80b breakfast? 

27 minutes ago, eyes4thais said:

BTW I normally fly Etihad and pay £1900 BC. This time I am flying Gulf Air BC for £1100. So where does this put my social standing? 

If you get a chance to try Emirates business class at the right price then well worth doing. Beats Etihad hands down.

9 hours ago, thai spice said:

Done the Scummy guest houses 10 yrs ago, with the mouldy paint, broken furniture and the dirty dated bathrooms. No Thanks!

3 minutes ago, som nam na said:

If you get a chance to try Emirates business class at the right price then well worth doing. Beats Etihad hands down.

Flown BC class with them many times, The only thing better with Emirates is the bus lounge at BKK. Etihad they shared with Thai Airways, but now use Priority one and both were crap.

Hard to say who has the best food, because it depends on what time you fly. If you leave bkk at 1am You will alway get the breakfast and it was bad on both Etihad and Emirates. Fly mid afternoon and you will get a nice steak on both. I Think the rest they are on par.

Last July I flew Qatar Airways, got a promo deal at £1500, they were good as well. massive new airport, and has a "lake" in the bus lounge at Dhoa. Again lounge at BKK was Priority one. 

Why is this guy being ridiculed for staying at this place... Value for money in hotels is a major part of Pattaya tourism.  If spending more than 2000 baht per night might as well skip Pattaya and go somewhere nice.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thai spice said:

if i travel i want a reasonable hotel , i will not stay somewhere im not happy and doesnt tick my boxes .

decent sized , comfortable room , clean , air conditioned , decent king sized bed , flat screen tv , room service , restaurant , elevator are all must haves , throw in a pool if required .

after that good food , cold beers , good music , friends and girls .

in fact not bothered by girls .

5 hours ago, eyes4thais said:

Why would i want to be A quality tourist? I am not a two week millionaire, I come on average 120days a year. I travel business class, sometime first class on the A380.  I spend how I want, on what I want.

My preference for any hotel is location first!  I stayed in the "Hardrock Cafe" stayed one night as it was not right location. I prefer "Soi Baulow" no need to hire transport or worry about drink drive.

I also prefer the midrange Hotel like "Golden Sea Pattaya hotel", D Apartments, NP Residence or LK Mansions.  If you stay high end, the first think the girl asks is "How much you pay per night?"  Straight away you are a LDOP and she will treat you like one! These midrange hotel mostly attract single males, so you are not coming back to your room with your grand daughter when a family is checking in. Not really what the family want to see when on holiday!

So If I can get a 1000b room for 600b, of a standard i want and the area I like, then I am happy to be a non-quality Tourist.  

Thanks for your concerns about my social standings, but basically, I could not git a shit about it!   If it is what I want, I would be happy to be "SCUM"

makes you an arab supporter which in turn means you should be beheaded and your head thrown through a mosque door with a pigs tail in your mouth .

3 hours ago, Buckfast said:

Why is this guy being ridiculed for staying at this place... Value for money in hotels is a major part of Pattaya tourism.  If spending more than 2000 baht per night might as well skip Pattaya and go somewhere nice.

i dont see anyone ridiculing the guy .

1 hour ago, mulphy said:

makes you an arab supporter which in turn means you should be beheaded and your head thrown through a mosque door with a pigs tail in your mouth .

Thank Allah for that, I would have been really pissed off, if it was a pigs dick in my mouth. lol:laugh:

Just now, Buckfast said:

its nice at the Masions im sure.LK..don't blame me la maison is nice in soi 13.lk mansion is to

12 hours ago, eyes4thais said:

Flown BC class with them many times, The only thing better with Emirates is the bus lounge at BKK. Etihad they shared with Thai Airways, but now use Priority one and both were crap.

Hard to say who has the best food, because it depends on what time you fly. If you leave bkk at 1am You will alway get the breakfast and it was bad on both Etihad and Emirates. Fly mid afternoon and you will get a nice steak on both. I Think the rest they are on par.

Last July I flew Qatar Airways, got a promo deal at £1500, they were good as well. massive new airport, and has a "lake" in the bus lounge at Dhoa. Again lounge at BKK was Priority one. 

Agree on Qatar Airways being good quality. Perhaps time I tried Etihad again.

12 hours ago, som nam na said:

Agree on Qatar Airways being good quality. Perhaps time I tried Etihad again.

They fly into Phuket HKT now boss.

• Like 1

On 05/02/2017 at 5:39 PM, som nam na said:

Almost seven years now flying business class with Emirates, flew Oman Air this time, not even close to Emirates.

On 05/02/2017 at 5:54 PM, eyes4thais said:

No matter who you fly with breakfast will be poor. 

Just now, Murchie said:

Yes, why on earth do they all insist on making egg based dishes for breakfast? I can only remember one egg based breakfast I've had on an aeroplane that was edible, some nice frittata, but yet they insist on making them. 

On my flight back to the UK after Christmas three out of four breakfast dishes were egg based and don't get me started on chicken fcuken sausages. 

10 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Spread your wings a little bit. EVA breakfast

IMG_20160502_111224.jpg