Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
eyes4thais

LK Masions Hotel for 570b PN

22 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Spread your wings a little bit. EVA breakfast

IMG_20160502_111224.jpg

Granted it looks good but not so sure my Muslim employers would be happy with me flying with a non Muslim airline.

22 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Spread your wings a little bit. EVA breakfast

IMG_20160502_111224.jpg

Excellent, the only thing worse than rubbery egg for breakfast on an aeroplane is rice porridge. You hit the jackpot there mate.

Thanks for reminding me though I have to go see my father at the weekend and hang some wallpaper for him.

35 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Excellent, the only thing worse than rubbery egg for breakfast on an aeroplane is rice porridge. You hit the jackpot there mate.

Thanks for reminding me though I have to go see my father at the weekend and hang some wallpaper for him.

If you've never had a Taiwanese breakfast with Hello Kitty chopsticks you aren't living life to the fullest boss.

• Like 1

BA's English Breakfast was absolutely rancid.

Stayed in LK Mansion before in the Superior room at 1400bht per night. It was a nice big room with a beautifully finished bathroom and nice comfortable sofa. The hotel is an older building that is starting to show it's age in some parts but generally speaking the rooms are clean and spacious considering they are at a bargain price. You pay for what you get.

12 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Stayed in LK Mansion before in the Superior room at 1400bht per night. It was a nice big room with a beautifully finished bathroom and nice comfortable sofa. The hotel is an older building that is starting to show it's age in some parts but generally speaking the rooms are clean and spacious considering they are at a bargain price. You pay for what you get.

aaahhhhh its lk mansions your talking about .

17 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Was BA's breakfast economy or business class? Never flown BA long-haul.

I would not want to stay at LK Mansion for 1400b, I think there are better options for a "non-quality Tourist" for that kind of money.

For my 600b I have the 28 s/m Junior suit, with a free cancellation until the 27 Feb. I arrive 10 days before this, So if the room is not of a standard I can cancel and find somewhere else. Anyone know what is the difference between Superior and JS, On paper they look the same, in size and facilities.