Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest .Q.

A cunt needs advice

Guest .Q.

It will probably be mine and the missus last night out tonight as our baby sitter goes home tomorrow so we are having a big night out.

We are gonna head for food at about 8. I was thinking about either Mantra on beach road/soi1, Manhattans or Beefeater after Wiggys recommendation. I don't mean this to sound like i am showing off but money isn't a problem for tonight. We also like a nice glass of wine so somewhere with a good wine list would be nice too.

Any other suggestions are more than welcome.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest Wiggy

Beefeater and 11 others including the Thai girls what had the Thai food all gave it 10/10 :thumbsup: never been to the Mantra but a friend of mine also gives that the :thumbsup: , its where he takes his overseas customers for a business lunch.

Guest .Q.
Beefeater and 11 others including the Thai girls what had the Thai food all gave it 10/10 :thumbsup: never been to the Mantra but a friend of mine also gives that the :thumbsup: , its where he takes his overseas customers for a business lunch.

Beefeater is deffo in contention. :thumbsup:

I know Mantra is very arty farty, i know my missus will not have been in a posh joint like that before, but sometimes there places can be too pretentious for me and i feel uncomfortable :thumbsup:

Guest .Q.
Mata Hari eats all the above mentioned for breakfast.....

Where is that????

Guest SpicyMartin

Took the missus to Cabbages and Condoms last night for our 5th Wedding Anniversary...... bloody lovely Thai grub! I've read a few posts here about poor quality Western food there but as far as I'm concerned you go to a top Thai restaurant for Thai food! Gets my vote and reccommendation......... but maybe you're after Western food?

Guest laura

get a taxi and go to cafe le mar its right at the end of jomtien beach and spectacular setting great food good wine list and beautiful ambience

Guest .Q.

Martin i want a bloody good steak. I aint had one since i was last in New York about 5 years ago.

Guest Wiggy
Martin i want a bloody good steak. I aint had one since i was last in New York about 5 years ago.

Alternatively if its a good steak you want they say the one opposite Beefeater a Belgium joint is the best in town, i think its called Patrick's, even though ive never tried it everyone seems to rant and rave about it.

Guest .Q.
Alternatively if its a good steak you want they say the one opposite Beefeater a Belgium joint is the best in town, i think its called Patrick's, even though ive never tried it everyone seems to rant and rave about it.

I'll keep that in mind :thumbsup:

if you want a bloody good steak Q , then may i recommend MY WAY , which is just across the way from beefeater .

its not a classy joint , its not pretencious , but it certainly knocks spots off of the steaks at beefeaters .

for me id give manhattons , and the like a wide bearth , no matter how much money your willing to spend .

as i say MY WAY , its dutch owned , small , comfortable , friendly and as far as im concerned , the best steak in town and the beauty is , anyone can afford there great prices .

highly recommended .

Guest Wiggy
if you want a bloody good steak Q , then may i recommend MY WAY , which is just across the way from beefeater .

its not a classy joint , its not pretencious , but it certainly knocks spots off of the steaks at beefeaters .

for me id give manhattons , and the like a wide bearth , no matter how much money your willing to spend .

as i say MY WAY , its dutch owned , small , comfortable , friendly and as far as im concerned , the best steak in town and the beauty is , anyone can afford there great prices .

highly recommended .

I thought that place was Belgium ?

Guest .Q.

highly recommended .

Cheers Mulphy, yet more confusion for me to deal with :thumbsup:

I thought that place was Belgium ?

i think you mean belgian , young wigster , but alas no , its dutch , however patricks belgian restuarant a few doors down which is also very nice is belgian funnily enough . :thumbsup:

Guest .Q.
On the top of Patemnak hill, right before the turn right towards Asia hotel etc..

Best steak i had in Pattaya.

Gottcha. We are going to the Teprasit market today so will sight it.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Guest Wiggy
i think you mean belgian , young wigster , but alas no , its dutch , however patricks belgian restuarant a few doors down which is also very nice is belgian funnily enough . :thumbsup:

OK sorry never new of My Way :whistling:

:rolleyes:

Forget the bighorn steakhouse Q, what a load of pony :verymad:

Guest .Q.

I have yet to read a good report about Big Horn and it wou;ld n't get a look in anyway Wiggy :thumbsup:

Guest gazza54
I have yet to read a good report about Big Horn and it wou;ld n't get a look in anyway Wiggy :clueless:

Had steaks in the Mata Hari, Manhattans,cabbages and Condoms but the best one I have had in Patts was at The Beefeater, nice charcoal flavour and tender as owt and will be going back for seconds in April.

Guest Switchblade

Henry J Beans on beach road gets all my baht when it comes to eating steak, they sell imported wines as well.

Guest buriramboy

Mata Hari is right next door to Manhatten, same building and would get my vote where to go, but if you want to really splash out go try one of the restaurants/bars in the Royal Cliff.

Edit - Excellent wine choice in Mata Hari aswell.

Guest Kolobos

'Kin 'ell guys, have you not figured that he is taking his missus out for a 'special' night? He mentions, Mantra, Manhattens etc and the best you can come up with is 'Beefeater', 'Patricks' and 'My way'

Fookin dumps in comparison to the OP's choices :thumbsup:

Get her to Mata Hari/Brunos or one of the choices you mentioned in your OP :clueless:

Guest Som

The posh place at the end of the pier at Bang Saray. Get there an hour before sunset. Half an hour drive. Great views, steak, Thai food, wine and you will go back again.

Edit:with pic

post-2242-1231570560.jpg

does he want special surrounding or special steak , if its surroundings and a price tag then yes mat hari , manhattons are up there .

if its special steak , you ll not go wrong at my way .