Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Parky

Kenny

Got given the film yesterday , rated him very highly as a player .. feel he was underated .. He made  Rush that’s a fact ..

Has anyone seen it ? 

Yes, really enjoyed it, a very down to earth film/documentary. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Yes, really enjoyed it, a very down to earth film/documentary. 

Yep not bad at all.

i havent seen the movie yet but he must only be under rated by some .

its very clear to me he is the best ever british player in my life time , a lifetime that includes george bests career.

a lifetime that includes jimmy johnstones career .

glenn hoddle who i rate as the best ever english players career . and yes he made ian rush .

put most of his goals on a plate .

7 minutes ago, mulphy said:

i havent seen the movie yet but he must only be under rated by some .

its very clear to me he is the best ever british player in my life time , a lifetime that includes george bests career.

a lifetime that includes jimmy johnstones career .

glenn hoddle who i rate as the best ever english players career . and yes he made ian rush .

put most of his goals on a plate .

What was nice in the film was Rush stated that , Rush also said it... what was interesting to see was his determination to win , the interview with his lad was telling ... 

But the tragedies affected him deeply , I am not sure he is over it ... 

Nice to see the Stand named after him , he was ‘Under Pressure ‘ following keegan , but he loves a scrap and scored the winning goal in the European Cup to defend the trophy 🏆 

It was quite sad the film , I felt but what a player ... He win double in first season as player manager ... 

He certainly up there among the Gods.

Never saw Best play but saw Charlton, Bobby Moore dozens of times, Gordon Banks, Billy McNeill, Jim Baxter, Peter Shilton, Rio Ferdinand, 

Gareth Bale, MacManaman vastly underrated player, Hoddle agreed a genius, Keegan, .....thing about Kenny Dalglish is he was such a winner at everything he touched.

Can see why he is adored. Thanks for the heads up will catch that movie for sure. Dignified man King Kenny.

Scotland havn't produced a real quality player since the days of  Dalglish, Hanson, Souness.

Barry Ferguson was decent, but not in the same league as any of the above.  

18 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Scotland havn't produced a real quality player since the days of  Dalglish, Hanson, Souness.

Barry Ferguson was decent, but not in the same league as any of the above.  

Gary McAllister & Paul McStay are probably the best in recent years.

Kieron Tierney has huge potential.

Edited by Al McReady