Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Irish boy

The Tiger is back!

Looking forward to the US Masters, gives it an added 'buzz' that Tiger Woods is back, and actually 6th fav in the betting. 

Though betting on golf, especially from the start, is a total lottery.

Would love to see Tiger win it.

Current betting - 

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/the-masters/2018-us-masters/winner

Big fan of Tiger  🐅 saw him once at Birkdale when Mark it a lot nearer .. won

Saw Rose 🌹 chip in ..

North of 20 years ,.

He is never 6th fav , that’s the money going on sentiment...Would like to be wrong 🙏🏼😎

Really looking forward to this competition. There was a recap of last years highlights on the TV yesterday, bring it on 

Latest betting after day one -

• Jordan Speith: 5/1
  • Rory McIlroy: 6/1
  • Justin Thomas: 10/1
  • Henrik Stenson: 12/1
  • Dustin Johnson: 18/1
  • Phil Mickelson: 20/1
  • Jon Rahm: 20/1
  • Tiger Woods: 33/1

Mmmm I take it then that the BBC are not covering it live then. Never mind, I’m still looking forward to the coverage and it’s all on record and will enjoy it whatever

7 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Mmmm I take it then that the BBC are not covering it live then. Never mind, I’m still looking forward to the coverage and it’s all on record and will enjoy it whatever

Live on Sky.

Edited by Irish boy

24 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Live on Sky.

Cheers mate. I got the box still but for a 3 day tournament, I doubt they will let me pay and go.....

Would love to see Rory win to make the slam up.. but think it will be a monkey 🐒 on his back like Monty never winning one ..

Hope I am wrong though ..

$2500 entrance for the Sunday - if you are interested...

Rory's in and around it.

Speith started with a shocker today, coming back into it now.

Still close enough, anyone's guess, which is good :)

11 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Rory's in and around it.

Speith started with a shocker today, coming back into it now.

Still close enough, anyone's guess, which is good :)

It’s a fantastic spectator sport.

Georgeous greens

I’m very poor so watching on the BBC (HD) and a day behind, but loving it.

7 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

It’s a fantastic spectator sport.

Georgeous greens

I’m very poor so watching on the BBC (HD) and a day behind, but loving it.

Tremendous course alright.

Just flicking over to 'Have I got new for you', new series. One of my fav programmes, then back to watching the golf at 10. 

4 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Tremendous course alright.

Just flicking over to 'Have I got new for you', new series. One of my fav programmes, then back to watching the golf at 10. 

I went off Hislop and Merton a while back but looking forward to today’s golf tomorrow on the BBC, I’ll get my shit together for the next tournament, that’s for sure.

Rory's been tearing it up today, great to watch :)

Some amazing shots today.

Rory was great.

Reed was tremendous.

All to play for tomorrow.

C'mon Rory!

Just 3 in it.

Up to the Thai temple the mora, eat like f**k, and make a bit of merit for Rory, home and watch the last day.

Sorted :boom:

3 hours ago, Irish boy said:

Just 3 in it.

Up to the Thai temple the mora, eat like f**k, and make a bit of merit for Rory, home and watch the last day.

Sorted :boom:

There should be 3 but as Garcia found out and Spieth when he gave it Willet ... even Steve in 86 ... dump it in water once or twice.... that’s it ..

Would love to see Rory win it....

I’m a day behind but I’m loving it. Such a fantastic spectacle to watch, one thing that puzzles me as there are so many fantastic camera angles but rarely do you see a camera anywhere.....Watching the BBC coverage I miss that computer generated line  that follows the ball when they Tee off, or has that been stopped?

Its great also that with all the money in other sports, these guys are playing for a jacket, that’s really wonderful. They should be given trousers and shoes and even a nice shirt me thinks.

I know you guys love it but haven't watched a second of it as it bores me , my only interest in golf would be if somebody British won so I can see 2 minutes celebration news on TV.

16 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

I know you guys love it but haven't watched a second of it as it bores me , my only interest in golf would be if somebody British won so I can see 2 minutes celebration news on TV.

I’m new to watching it and I’d say try it, even if you don’t play or have never played. And for me it’s more about each individual and their rounds than one person. Great coverage on TV also, there’s no messing about, it’s full on. The scenery is breathtaking, I love that sound when that steel or wood hits the ball. I’m sold on it. I never thought I would wander far from football but with this and the recent rugby internationals it’s been great viewing. 

The coverage compared to the old BBC with Peter Alliss is poor, I got sky in 1999 to watch the golf , was garbage 6 lots of adverts in an hour , they only follow leaders ...it’s a great spectacle and the ball flight gadget is good ...

But the Open on BBC best in world, sadly gone ..:

Love the masters though 

Edited by Parky

1 hour ago, Rob Jones said:

I’m new to watching it and I’d say try it, even if you don’t play or have never played. And for me it’s more about each individual and their rounds than one person. Great coverage on TV also, there’s no messing about, it’s full on. The scenery is breathtaking, I love that sound when that steel or wood hits the ball. I’m sold on it. I never thought I would wander far from football but with this and the recent rugby internationals it’s been great viewing. 

I probably would enjoy it if there, I did attend 2 years running the Honda LPGA at Siam Country Club and it was enjoyable.  Possibly enjoyed it more as you could walk around and soak up the atmosphere plus there were some hot ladies.

• Thumbs up 1

tiger has always been black , what do you mean tiger is black .

30 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

I probably would enjoy it if there, I did attend 2 years running the Honda LPGA at Siam Country Club and it was enjoyable.  Possibly enjoyed it more as you could walk around and soak up the atmosphere plus there were some hot ladies.

My ex GF done the marketing for that event, it’s a small world

• Thumbs up 1

Really looking forward to this later, could be a late night.