Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Happy Falang

OH GEE!

As long as everyone involved is willing and happy with it, no one getting hurt or coerced, emotionally or otherwise, then crack on with it. 

Though personally, I could never, ever  see a time when I'd want to see or encourage my missus to get shagged by someone else, or indeed, put pics of me shagging her, onto a public platform. I could just picture her face and reaction to such a request now, and it ain't nothing good :laugh:

But, to each their own :)

1 hour ago, Irish boy said:

As long as everyone involved is willing and happy with it, no one getting hurt or coerced, emotionally or otherwise, then crack on with it. 

Though personally, I could never, ever  see a time when I'd want to see or encourage my missus to get shagged by someone else, or indeed, put pics of me shagging her, onto a public platform. I could just picture her face and reaction to such a request now, and it ain't nothing good :laugh:

But, to each their own :)

Agreed, I'll get flamed for this but I respect her too much to even ask her to do stuff like that or indeed ask her if I can lol.

:)

• Thumbs up 1

4 hours ago, mulphy said:

in fact im sure its pleng the singer .

plengs a singer , does she sing song for the lost and the lonely or his her job entertaining folk oops ill git me coat 

2 minutes ago, Nadia said:

plengs a singer , does she sing song for the lost and the lonely or his her job entertaining folk oops ill git me coat 

I remember reading on the forums how good she was.

9 minutes ago, davethailand said:

I remember reading on the forums how good she was.

absolutely terrible screaming banshee .

1 minute ago, mulphy said:

lol I'm glad you said that as I was being really sarcastic. I can't remember where it was but I did see/hear her sing.

Edited by davethailand

55 minutes ago, davethailand said:

Agreed, I'll get flamed for this but I respect her too much to even ask her to do stuff like that or indeed ask her if I can lol.

Same, not that i would want her to anyway lol. 

48 minutes ago, Nadia said:

Singing songs and telling jokes, in a night club....do, do do do, do. 

Think Mr Jones posted not so long ago he was listening to sexy Elkie (in her day)

Edited by Irish boy
  • Thumbs up 1

41 minutes ago, mulphy said:

Think I remember TTT saying she was a shocking singer but decent shag. 

As long as she wasn't thinking she was auditioning for Thailand's got talent when shagging her, you'd be fine then :laugh:

14 hours ago, Irish boy said:

Think I remember TTT saying she was a shocking singer but decent shag. 

As long as she wasn't thinking she was auditioning for Thailand's got talent when shagging her, you'd be fine then :laugh:

She thinks she's actually really good and some kind of superstar. Got a fit body though. 

4 hours ago, Esco said:

She thinks she's actually really good and some kind of superstar. Got a fit body though. 

Aye, couldn't remember if it was you or TTT ago said that, shocking singer, though decent shag. 

Maybe both :laugh:

3 hours ago, Irish boy said:

Aye, couldn't remember if it was you or TTT ago said that, shocking singer, though decent shag. 

Maybe both :laugh:

Not been there but saw her at a party last trip. All the WAGs were jealous. 

• Thumbs up 1

10 hours ago, Esco said:

Not been there but saw her at a party last trip. All the WAGs were jealous. 

dont know why coz she ravaged by ice and a skinny creature .

get her naked and you ll see scars from a motorbike crash that would have shocked frankenstein 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, mulphy said:

get her naked and you ll see scars from a motorbike crash that would have shocked frankenstein 

think she was a ban chang girl before being "rescued'

5 hours ago, mulphy said:

Nothing quite like shagging drugged up damaged goods, or so bloke down the pub told me. 

• Haha 1