Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Parky

Hart has been dropped

He has to be the worst goalkeeper ever, he has done well to become a pro , win stuff with City but I think is appalling ......

Won’t be going to World Cup.. great news...

• Like 1

Even Moyes dropped him ...seen him a few times this season he had one good game but would have messed up in Russia.

• Thumbs up 1

40 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Even Moyes dropped him ...seen him a few times this season he had one good game but would have messed up in Russia.

I think the last Euro , the teams were in the tunnel and he was shouting his head off, I was amazed a keeper needs to be calm and alert .... I was amazed the press never picked up on it ,  he has rushes of blood and must be a nightmare to play on front of...

I heard he was very good at Birmingham ,  but I have never rated him at all.... 

That was before the Iceland game ....... what a triumph that night was . :shok:  The old cod catchers done us up like a kipper ...mixed metaphors I know.

He was awful for West Ham .... that Southampton goalie looked amazing the other day. Pickford for Everton not ready ..... Butland and Pope look more likely.

Good shot stopper Butland .... and Gordon Banks played for Stoke. ..... now he was good. 

28 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

That was before the Iceland game ....... what a triumph that night was . :shok:  The old cod catchers done us up like a kipper ...mixed metaphors I know.

He was awful for West Ham .... that Southampton goalie looked amazing the other day. Pickford for Everton not ready ..... Butland and Pope look more likely.

Good shot stopper Butland .... and Gordon Banks played for Stoke. ..... now he was good. 

I like all those  3 keepers, they seem to "Have a go "  

Funny I remember  being at Arsenal  Seaman was terrible at free kicks , one evening game early in season v Leeds a free kick .... You could  see where he was standing he could not see the ball,  I said to my mate  "If its in target its in " and it was ..Ian Harte ..

Did the  same with the Bale goal Wales v England ....   And when he came out to clear the ball v Sweden  ... soppy little header, that was row Z ... Ibramovich  scissor  kick..

I never rated Seaman though , Budgie and Sealey I liked those guys .... they had a go... Not saying they were the best , but their style ... 

Frazer Forster can look unreal , he has had some blinders V Arsenal  over years,  then another day slings one in ..   Hart like many got the job as he was at biggest club, I like  Southgates approach though , we cant do any worse...

Would be nice  to see Wheelchair fit , but I cant see it .....