Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

Cup Final Predictions

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Touch was heavy.

Misplacing passes.

Thought he was poor against, what was quite frankly, awful opposition.

I thought he played well but that's football, we all have different views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Touch was heavy.

Misplacing passes.

Thought he was poor against, what was quite frankly, awful opposition.

he was subject to a pre match fitness test as he was the only striker in the squad anywhere close to match fit today . 

i thought he played quite well against a not too bad motherwell team who like toleave the boot in at times .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a happy bunny. Well done Chelsea.

Porn made some scones so i am out to get some clotted cream. A day like today deserves cream......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i havent been watching the fa cup final , wasnt interested enough , whats the score and was it as i predicted a bore .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Esco said:

Not expecting much either, but it'll be on at supper time so will probably watch it. 

I think Chelsea will walk away with the win. 

:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2018 at 7:21 PM, Al McReady said:

Chelsea 1 Man Utd 0 

Happy nicked a few quid on the scoreline and got first goalscorer too.😀 

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Murchie said:

I thought he played well but that's football, we all have different views.

Indeed.

I thought rogic and mcgregor were excellent.

27 minutes ago, mulphy said:

he was subject to a pre match fitness test as he was the only striker in the squad anywhere close to match fit today . 

i thought he played quite well against a not too bad motherwell team who like toleave the boot in at times .

Motherwell were awful today. The two lads up front were poor and offered no outlet, their midfield was non-existent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FA cup final was dour.

It's a shame to see such a prestigious tournament fall flat on it's arse.

You would have thought the Chelsea players won a tenner on a scratchcard the way they celebrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mulphy said:

brown completely dominated and dictated the game today .

Another special day for a very special club.

I never thought I would live long enough for us to win 6 trophies in a row.

Memorable times.Makes me miss my auld fella,wish he was here to see it.

Edited by Al McReady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

FA cup final was dour.

It's a shame to see such a prestigious tournament fall flat on it's arse.

You would have thought the Chelsea players won a tenner on a scratchcard the way they celebrated.

Was appalling all that money and both teams play like that ... tragic spectacle... both teams brought shame to the UK .. let’s hope Liverpool have a go next week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Parky said:

both teams brought shame to the UK .. 

Jesus I wouldn't go that far.

😂😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dcfc2007 said:

Jesus I wouldn't go that far.

😂😂

I would the whole world watching... treason almost ..disgusting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parky said:

I would the whole world watching... treason almost ..disgusting 

We should all start watching the SPL..............

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

We should all start watching the SPL..............

Was a better game that’s a fact.... United and Chelsea stunk the place out .. Mourhino always does that , thank heavens for spurs , city, Liverpool even poxy Arsenal.... last years final was way better....

As Danny Blanchflower said ‘In the end it’s not about the winning it’s the glory ‘ how true is that ..Seve’s win in 84 v Watson at .. St Andrews .. never forget ... there will be 10 winners since no one could name,,

Liverpool v Milan 3-3 never forget ... 2005 ... Bayern v Chelsea... 2012 ... one will live forever the other no one but Chelsea fans will remember ...

Danny Blanchflower was right .... 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Parky said:

Was a better game that’s a fact.... United and Chelsea stunk the place out .. Mourhino always does that , thank heavens for spurs , city, Liverpool even poxy Arsenal.... last years final was way better....

As Danny Blanchflower said ‘In the end it’s not about the winning it’s the glory ‘ how true is that ..Seve’s win in 84 v Watson at .. St Andrews .. never forget ... there will be 10 winners since no one could name,,

Liverpool v Milan 3-3 never forget ... 2005 ... Bayern v Chelsea... 2012 ... one will live forever the other no one but Chelsea fans will remember ...

Danny Blanchflower was right .... 

Well you are right, as a Chelsea fan I will remember the result and the history books will just note that Chelsea won. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Well you are right, as a Chelsea fan I will remember the result and the history books will just note that Chelsea won. 

And today Celtic did the double treble... that’s history , but today’s FA cup final will be forget in days.,,,

Ricky Villa goal , Keith Houchen goal, Wembeldon v Liverpool... Chelsea v Leed 1970 that will never be forgot..Dave Webb’s winter Hutchinson’s throw ... 48 years ago 

It’s the panache , the bravery , the attitude ... the glory ... that’s what sport is about in the end , history proves it there is winning , there winning the right way..

Man United v Bayern Munich .. 20 years ago next year .,, never be forgot ...

Celtic winning all players from the area .. 

Many legends created from the above events....

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Tongue said:

We should all start watching the SPL..............

youd definately be watching more exciting football if you did .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mulphy said:

youd definately be watching more exciting football if you did .

The dire  game yesterday , it was more like a friendly ....... Pleased for Conte 2 years one EPL and one FA cup... But United ?? Devoid of ideas, Chelsea without Hazard would be as bad...

If the teams went hell for leather and it was 3-2 or 5-4 ... one has to lose , may as well lose well ... than that way ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate Chelsea but I was delighted for Conte.

He's a fantastic manager and a real gentleman, the way he has been treated by the Chelsea board and players is disgusting.

Five seasons in a row now he has won a trophy. He's a winner and Chelsea are barking mad to be getting rid of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I hate Chelsea but I was delighted for Conte.

He's a fantastic manager and a real gentleman, the way he has been treated by the Chelsea board and players is disgusting.

Five seasons in a row now he has won a trophy. He's a winner and Chelsea are barking mad to be getting rid of him.

All please note ....the fans like Conte ...well at least I do.

He is indeed a gentleman and I hope he is able to stay. Maybe it is the usual media stirring up the negatives surrounding his future although club statements could help quell rumours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea are Chelsea, anti football. Mourinho had no option to come out but had no answer to the 6ft line of 4 Chelsea have until Lukaku again.

Last years final was a good game as Arsenal hit them early and are reound for attacking football. Having to watch Chelsea just sit in and absorb Pogba and Sanchez failing aimlessly was painful.

Truly appalling.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Al McReady said:

Another special day for a very special club.

I never thought I would live long enough for us to win 6 trophies in a row.

Memorable times.Makes me miss my auld fella,wish he was here to see it.

A truly remarkable achievement to add to the great history of our club.

 

FB_IMG_1526802309379.jpg

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Tongue said:

All please note ....the fans like Conte ...well at least I do.

He is indeed a gentleman and I hope he is able to stay. Maybe it is the usual media stirring up the negatives surrounding his future although club statements could help quell rumours.

He's destined to leave. Managers don't stay long at Chelsea, successful or not. I hope he stays in the EPL if he does go but I can't see that happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Tongue said:

All please note ....the fans like Conte ...well at least I do.

He is indeed a gentleman and I hope he is able to stay. Maybe it is the usual media stirring up the negatives surrounding his future although club statements could help quell rumours.

He looks as though he wants the sack to go to Italy.. like big Sam get paid off ..

For many managers the sack is the thing they want ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Murchie said:

A truly remarkable achievement to add to the great history of our club.

 

FB_IMG_1526802309379.jpg

Yes legendary 😎

Congrats Celtic 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×