Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE . word of the day now expired . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

New Club World Cup Plans

Just now, mulphy said:

it does my way too if they are good enough they will  make the last 32 .

Yes but in all likelihood it wouldn't contain a team from every regional association. It's highly unlikely that teams from the north american or australasian associations would make it to the finals.

5 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Yes but in all likelihood it wouldn't contain a team from every regional association. It's highly unlikely that teams from the north american or australasian associations would make it to the finals.

good .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mulphy said:

why would or should any african club be in it mate ?

if they are ranked as one of the 24 best clubs in the world fair enough but if not they have no right being there or its just a farce .

i hear any team who has won the european cup or champions league 3 times will be automatically selected .

Does that include Nottingham Forest....surely not......

3 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Does that include Nottingham Forest....surely not......

if they win it again to make it 3 then why not .

5 minutes ago, mulphy said:

if they win it again to make it 3 then why not .

OK, won the European Cup 3 times or Champions League 3 times.

So Man U and Liverpool would be in. 

2 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

Sorry for the thread f**k but I was talking  with a mate the other day and we were wondering  if England were the only country to win the world cup who's team didn't consist of a majority of Catholics. Germany is the only other nation that might have.

I know Nobby Stilles was a devout catholic having read his book and Cohen was a Jew not sure about the rest.

Cant see this world cup for clubs catching on, the current set up doesn't register much interest.

In fact i dont know the current World champs (probably Real Madrid beat some South American mob)

8 hours ago, The Tongue said:

OK, won the European Cup 3 times or Champions League 3 times.

So Man U and Liverpool would be in. 

under those rules yes as would real madrid ,inter milan , bayern munich , ajax ,i think bacelona and maybe ac milan .