Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE . word of the day now expired . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

Old firm tickets

should be none at either ground .

why should celtic fans be put at risk .

why should celtic have to put up with the stadium being smashed up each time they come to celtic park .

celtic have over 50,000 season ticket holders and 30,000 on a waiting list , rangers cant fill their ground .

only one winners from this action .

Dave King playing to the gallery and wanting to give Sevco any kind of advantage he can against Celtic.

Sevco fans wanted this for the simple reason that they can't stand the sight of seeing 7,000 Celtic fans celebrating each time we win there.

• Like 1

The big away allocations made for great atmospheres.

6 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

The big away allocations made for great atmospheres.

yes but at what cost to life and limb .

what cost to the nhs .

what cost on policing .

what cost to repairs to celtic park .

honestly no tickets to sevco at celtic park and no tickets for celtic at sevconia is the best way forward .

42 minutes ago, mulphy said:

yes but at what cost to life and limb .

what cost to the nhs .

what cost on policing .

what cost to repairs to celtic park .

honestly no tickets to sevco at celtic park and no tickets for celtic at sevconia is the best way forward .

You are very right.

Just as a neutral it makes for better viewing.

33 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

You are very right.

Just as a neutral it makes for better viewing.

Be interesting to see what Sky Sports think about this, propably not happy.

As I said earlier this is DK playing to the gallery. He also wants to sell more season tickets as Sevco need absolutely every penny they can get and they need it now.

1 minute ago, Murchie said:

Be interesting to see what Sky Sports think about this, propably not happy.

As I said earlier this is DK playing to the gallery. He also wants to sell more season tickets as Sevco need absolutely every penny they can get and they need it now.

I'm not sure it will make that much difference to sky. Still a huge crowd puller.

12 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I'm not sure it will make that much difference to sky. Still a huge crowd puller.

It will still get a big TV audience but what they signed up for isn't what they'll get next season. The SPFL just had talks with Sky in February about a new and improved deal, Sky will probably offer less now.

Hard to believe but there are actually Sevco fans saying that the TV cameras at Ibrox should be moved to the other side of the stadium. Thier reasoning, so that Celtic fans can't be seen on the TV

I doubt sky will get the next spl contract unless they considerably up their bid . Bt sport want it and the new bidder but giant amazon want it .

Sky dont cover scottish football well and vastly underestimate it in terms of what they pay for it .

The scottish public dont want sky to get it for sure .

15 minutes ago, mulphy said:

I doubt sky will get the next spl contract unless they considerably up their bid . Bt sport want it and the new bidder but giant amazon want it .

Sky dont cover scottish football well and vastly underestimate it in terms of what they pay for it .

Amazon were going to make a bid for the EPL rights but they don't have the infrastructure in place yet to go for it.

Sky are about to be taken over by Comcast. That would significantly increase their buying power.

25 minutes ago, mulphy said:

I much prefer games shown by BT Sport and hope they get all SPFL games in the next deal.

3 minutes ago, Murchie said:

I much prefer games shown by BT Sport and hope they get all SPFL games in the next deal.

Why do you prefer them with BT sport?

The ribbing Sutton gives craigan?

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Why do you prefer them with BT sport?

The ribbing Sutton gives craigan?

A far better pre and post match analyses. 

21 minutes ago, Murchie said:

A far better pre and post match analyses. 

I don't have BT sport.

They seem to be clearing up with football broadcasting.

Might give it a lash.

5 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Amazon were going to make a bid for the EPL rights but they don't have the infrastructure in place yet to go for it.

Sky are about to be taken over by Comcast. That would significantly increase their buying power.

amazon want the spl as a test and place to learn the job before buying the epl rights .

sky will be finished in 5 years time .

4 minutes ago, mulphy said:

amazon want the spl as a test and place to learn the job before buying the epl rights .

sky will be finished in 5 years time .

That would make sense.

It would be buttons to them as well.

I believe it's 8m sky pay the SPL for the rights.

It would be interesting to see if they incorporate it into their prime package, or will they set up their own channel.

9 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

I don't have BT sport.

They seem to be clearing up with football broadcasting.

Might give it a lash.

Not in the EPL they ain't. For the next deal Sky will show 128 games, BT Sport will show 32. I believe there are still two packages totalling 40 games that remain unsold.

On 5/24/2018 at 8:27 PM, mulphy said:

should be none at either ground .

why should celtic fans be put at risk .

why should celtic have to put up with the stadium being smashed up each time they come to celtic park .

celtic have over 50,000 season ticket holders and 30,000 on a waiting list , rangers cant fill their ground .

only one winners from this action .

Best game I’ve seen between you two Jesus fighters was a 4-4 with no away crowd. Collins free kick that sent Scotland in to a frenzy for Predators.

4 hours ago, Midnight Moon said:

Best game I’ve seen between you two Jesus fighters was a 4-4 with no away crowd. Collins free kick that sent Scotland in to a frenzy for Predators.

1-1 was the score.