Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

World Cup Dark Horses

I fancy Poland to go quite far in this year's tournament.

nigeria .

shite team but they are all dark and have teeth like horses .

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

4 minutes ago, mulphy said:

nigeria .

shite team but they are all dark and have teeth like horses .

Hahaha.

I'm pricking wetting myself.

😂

2 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

Maybe Croatia.

Some very handy players in that side like modric, perisic, mandzukic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobbyg said:

Are England dark horses?

only about half of them .

• Haha 4

See England are 12/1 ... I can’t see them doing much , but as long as they have a go... watching them pass the ball then run to be marked is pitiful....

They say Kane is the most valuable player in world... amazing ... he is a good player but that’s some shout...

The last event or maybe the one before , Hodgson had Kane taking corners... when asked why ? he should be in the box the reported said ..

He states the immortal line ‘He takes the best dead ball kicks ‘ all the midfielders can’t gake a corner, I thought was a wind up... so funny..

’You shower of shoot can’t take corners ‘ talk about giving players confidence ...

2 minutes ago, roobob said:

The Aussies.

cheers

Won't make it out of a tough group.

2 hours ago, Parky said:

See England are 12/1 ... I can’t see them doing much , but as long as they have a go... watching them pass the ball then run to be marked is pitiful....

They say Kane is the most valuable player in world... amazing ... he is a good player but that’s some shout...

The last event or maybe the one before , Hodgson had Kane taking corners... when asked why ? he should be in the box the reported said ..

He states the immortal line ‘He takes the best dead ball kicks ‘ all the midfielders can’t gake a corner, I thought was a wind up... so funny..

’You shower of shoot can’t take corners ‘ talk about giving players confidence ...

England have a good, young side. Going forward they have some real talent with Alli, Kane, sterling, rashford etc. I do think they are a bit suspect at the back. I reckon they will go out at the quarters. They could be one to watch out for in four years time.

26 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

England have a good, young side. Going forward they have some real talent with Alli, Kane, sterling, rashford etc. I do think they are a bit suspect at the back. I reckon they will go out at the quarters. They could be one to watch out for in four years time.

I rate Maguire ... he will leave Leicester ... France v Columbia was a funny game.. I think there will be shocks .. Germans will be tough..

5 minutes ago, Parky said:

I rate Maguire ... he will leave Leicester ... France v Columbia was a funny game.. I think there will be shocks .. Germans will be tough..

Maguire is good but the rest of the defence aren't world beaters. Their goalkeeping options aren't spectacular either. The Germans will certainly be up there. The brazilians have a great squad and are on good form, the frogs have an unbelievable side but probably the wrong manager. 

43 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Won't make it out of a tough group.

True... in a tough group.... but van Marwijk is hopeful they can go beyond the first round.

At least they get a chance to do so...… at least they are there participating...….. more than some other teams who will be sitting at home watching it on the tele.

Anyway.... here's hoping they play to their best and put on a good performance.... you never know..... they could spring a few surprises and upsets.

cheers 

48 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

What another Golden Generation.

Just now, Murchie said:

I wouldn't go that far.

😂

They missed their best chance since 66 in the early 00's when they had Beckham, Lampard, Ferdinand, Terry etc.

3 minutes ago, roobob said:

True... in a tough group.... but van Marwijk is hopeful they can go beyond the first round.

At least they get a chance to do so...… at least they are there participating...….. more than some other teams who will be sitting at home watching it on the tele.

Anyway.... here's hoping they play to their best and put on a good performance.... you never know..... they could spring a few surprises and upsets.

cheers 

I hope they do well. 

France being in there actually helps them because it's highly likely France will beat every side in the group.

If they can beat peru and nick a point off the Danes. The Danes are a bit of a one man show with eriksen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, roobob said:

cheers 

be hard for them not to qualify given the oppostion in their qualifying area . 

cook islands area real big footballing country .

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Murchie said:

5 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

I hope they do well. 

France being in there actually helps them because it's highly likely France will beat every side in the group.

If they can beat peru and nick a point off the Danes. The Danes are a bit of a one man show with eriksen.

Denmark won the Euros after not qualifying ... 

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, Parky said:

Denmark won the Euros after not qualifying ... 

This side isn't much cop once you take eriksen out of the equation.

5 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

I wouldn't go that far.

😂

They missed their best chance since 66 in the early 00's when they had Beckham, Lampard, Ferdinand, Terry etc.

1970 should have got to he final.... But would have lost :) 

Were a penalty kick from the final 1990 I think ?

Tournament  football is just that , look at Greece  even Italy winning in 82 they were a poor side .... but sneak through round by round ...  have a good day in final ...  

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

This side isn't much cop once you take eriksen out of the equation.

Same as Portugal  ....  2 years ago ...  the sum total is bigger than a few big time merchants .... its a team game :)

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Same as Portugal  ....  2 years ago ...  the sum total is bigger than a few big time merchants .... its a team game :)

Denmark won't make it past the quarters if they even make it that far. 

biggest disappointing team ever in a world cup was scotlands 1978 team .

had enough quality to possibly win but made a cunt of themselves .

• Like 1