Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Parky

Harry Kane wel done

Word is Harry Kane has signed a 6 year contract worth 90 million ... Unreal money..

As a player I rate him, he seems a good guy also team player works hard , always one of the players who runs the the furthest ...

Has he been signed to stay at Spurs or to ensure a massive transfer fee when sold ?

You'd think with that money he'd get that ugly mug of his fixed.

31 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

You'd think what that money he'd get that ugly mug of his fixed.

I dont trust Levy , but like Kane ... I think its a ruse to sell him on ... Signing a big centre forward  for 6 years is a big risk ..... He is a clever  player regards  tackles , but big forward get injured a lot ...

• Like 1

Just now, Parky said:

I dont trust Levy , but like Kane ... I think its a ruse to sell him on ... Signing a big centre forward  for 6 years is a big risk ..... He is a clever  player regards  tackles , but big forward get injured a lot ...

Very clever piece of business.

With a six year contract there is no wiggle room. If any club wants to buy him, then they will have to part with serious cash.

I would say the 200,000k is Harry's insurance against a Leicester and Mahrez situation.

I think pochettino is a bit of fraud, good football but his teams lack the bottle to cross the finish line. 

Kane is good enough to be winning the biggest silverware going.

Just now, dcfc2007 said:

With a six year contract there is no wiggle room. If any club wants to buy him, then they will have to part with serious cash.

I would say the 200,000k is Harry's insurance against a Leicester and Mahrez situation.

I think pochettino is a bit of fraud, good football but his teams lack the bottle to cross the finish line. 

I would not agree with Poch , he does not have a massive squad ... Losing Walker and Rose for most of season , was a massive blow .... The replacements are not as good IMHO.. Also Aulderwirald  was injured , he was brilliant  big loss... 

I rate the team but not a fan of Dier , he is never a centre back and I don't like him in the role he is in ... Wayanama  is a better option I think...

Its all about squad size which means money , some players  despite earning millions seem to lack motivation .... Look at Pogba my mum puts more effort in on her zimmer frame ... those  guys need players on their back ... 

I heard Dembele is maybe leaving ,  he has been brilliant ... except  v United in FA semi....  he will be hard to replace ,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

I'd imagine there will be a release clause in the contract.

There will no doubt be a few agents knocking on the chairmans door looking for new deals for their players.

2 hours ago, Parky said:

I would not agree with Poch , he does not have a massive squad ... Losing Walker and Rose for most of season , was a massive blow .... The replacements are not as good IMHO.. Also Aulderwirald  was injured , he was brilliant  big loss... 

I rate the team but not a fan of Dier , he is never a centre back and I don't like him in the role he is in ... Wayanama  is a better option I think...

Its all about squad size which means money , some players  despite earning millions seem to lack motivation .... Look at Pogba my mum puts more effort in on her zimmer frame ... those  guys need players on their back ... 

I heard Dembele is maybe leaving ,  he has been brilliant ... except  v United in FA semi....  he will be hard to replace ,

You don't think his side are bottlers? Getting tanked 5-1 on the last day of the season by a relegated Newcastle side when they needed to win to secure second. The FA cup final loss. His side lacks the courage to get over the line. He's not a serial winner like Mourinho, guardiola and Conte. I know alderweild is linked with man united, haven't heard anything about demeble leaving. 

24 minutes ago, Murchie said:

I'd imagine there will be a release clause in the contract.

There will no doubt be a few agents knocking on the chairmans door looking for new deals for their players.

I would say if there's a release clause it must be in excess of 100m. Tottenham players have long been complaining they aren't paid as well as their competitors. I would imagine Alli, Son and eriksen will go looking more money. How long can they hold onto these players if they don't start winning silverware.

2 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

You don't think his side are bottlers? Getting tanked 5-1 on the last day of the season by a relegated Newcastle side when they needed to win to secure second. The FA cup final loss. His side lacks the courage to get over the line. He's not a serial winner like Mourinho, guardiola and Conte. I know alderweild is linked with man united, haven't heard anything about demeble leaving. 

I would say if there's a release clause it must be in excess of 100m. Tottenham players have long been complaining they aren't paid as well as their competitors. I would imagine Alli, Son and eriksen will go looking more money. How long can they hold onto these players if they don't start winning silverware.

Second or 3rd ... they were not in a FA cup final ?

A relegated team plays with no fear , I have seen golfers , boxers , footballers look unreal in training.... but when the whistle blows ..

Kane was a loan player , Ali taken from a lower league .. 5 years ago Walker was appalling..

Mourhino ?? Did well at Porto , then only went to clubs with biggest budget .. hence his whining v city .. Chelsea bankrolled , AC same then Madrid who were struggling..

He has built a team from nothing ... was surprised at the signing from Newcastle? 

Mourhino is low grade , he got the sack on purpose at Chelsea to get his pay off ... now is whining like a Fat Mary as City have more dough...

Poch and spurs have been the team of the last 3 years ( not nice to say ) but budget etc 

Serial winner 🤣🤣🤣

Excess of 100 ??

Its 170 minimum .. a poxy 100 million 🤣🤣

Plaze money 💰 for those boys 

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

Second or 3rd ... they were not in a FA cup final ?

A relegated team plays with no fear , I have seen golfers , boxers , footballers look unreal in training.... but when the whistle blows ..

Kane was a loan player , Ali taken from a lower league .. 5 years ago Walker was appalling..

Mourhino ?? Did well at Porto , then only went to clubs with biggest budget .. hence his whining v city .. Chelsea bankrolled , AC same then Madrid who were struggling..

He has built a team from nothing ... was surprised at the signing from Newcastle? 

Mourhino is low grade , he got the sack on purpose at Chelsea to get his pay off ... now is whining like a Fat Mary as City have more dough...

Poch and spurs have been the team of the last 3 years ( not nice to say ) but budget etc 

Serial winner 🤣🤣🤣

The league cup final sorry, the one a few years ago. Losing 5-1 to a relegated side when you needed to win in such an important game, bottled it.

Spurs have been playing lovely football, but what have they to show for it? Nowt. They are bottlers.

Mourinho low grade? Give your head a wobble son. I can't believe you even said that. 🤣

He's won the the Portuguese, English, Spanish and Italian leagues. He's won the championship league, UEFA cups, heaps of domestic cups. He's one of the most decorated managers around.

😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

The league cup final sorry, the one a few years ago. Losing 5-1 to a relegated side when you needed to win in such an important game, bottled it.

Spurs have been playing lovely football, but what have they to show for it? Nowt. They are bottlers.

Mourinho low grade? Give your head a wobble son. I can't believe you even said that. 🤣

He's won the the Portuguese, English, Spanish and Italian leagues. He's won the championship league, UEFA cups, heaps of domestic cups. He's one of the most decorated managers around.

😂😂😂

Porto aside he had the biggest budget .. did you see the way he stunk out the FA cup final ..

Second or 3rd not an important game , Newcastle had nothing to lose .. I would be asking what happened to the other 37 games 🤣🤣🤣 Newcastle were bottlers as they only played when pressure off ...irony eh 

Spurs are no where near United, Chelsea or city’s budget ..

AC Milan biggest budget .. Real Madrid biggest budget .. Chelsea biggest budget .. at the time .. 

Add in his football is cancer a disgrace..

Edited by Parky

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Porto aside he had the biggest budget .. did you see the way he stunk out the FA cup final ..

Spurs are no where near United, Chelsea or city’s budget ..

AC Milan biggest budget .. Real Madrid biggest budget .. Chelsea biggest budget .. at the time .. 

Add in his football is cancer a disgrace..

Boring football yes, but he's a winner.

Can't be disputed.

Pochettino plays great football but doesn't win anything.

No prizes for second best, actually in this pc culture you get a prize for turning up ffs.

5 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Boring football yes, but he's a winner.

Can't be disputed.

Pochettino plays great football but doesn't win anything.

No prizes for second best, actually in this pc culture you get a prize for turning up ffs.

With the biggest budget .. there is an onus , playing Like Wimbledon with great players you will win ...  but it stinks 😷 

Do you remember Chelsea winning European Cup or Liverpool 6 years early ..

Winning appears to be everything but as Danny Blanchflower said ... in the end it’s about the glory ..

Try to measure the glory 😎 but he was right ..at your age I would not see it ...

Sport is about the glory 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

With the biggest budget .. there is an onus , playing Like Wimbledon with great players you will win ...  but it stinks 😷 

Do you remember Chelsea winning European Cup or Liverpool 6 years early ..

Winning appears to be everything but as Danny Blanchflower said ... in the end it’s about the glory ..

Try to measure the glory 😎 but he was right ..at your age I would not see it ...

Sport is about the glory 

Yes and Mourinho has brought plenty of glory to many clubs. I don't like him or his football, can't be denied he is a serial winner. I do think though that he is struggling to adapt to changes in the game. Nobody remembers the team that came third or fourth.

8 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Yes and Mourinho has brought plenty of glory to many clubs. I don't like him or his football, can't be denied he is a serial winner. I do think though that he is struggling to adapt to changes in the game. Nobody remembers the team that came third or fourth.

The only glory he has brought is to Porto .. they rest had the biggest budgets .. Blackburn 

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

The only glory he has brought is to Porto .. they rest had the biggest budgets .. Blackburn 

Man City have the biggest budget.

The top 6 all have insanely big budgets.

Look at the money van gaal spent, acheived diddly squat.

Wenger spent big money also.

9 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Man City have the biggest budget.

The top 6 all have insanely big budgets.

Look at the money van gaal spent, acheived diddly squat.

Wenger spent big money also.

Mourhino has been to 3 clubs with biggest budget 😂

Arsenal can’t compete in wages , like Newcastle ... top 6 🤣😂

Burnley .. think about it 

Spurs were forced to sell Walker .. Rose was unsettled due to money .. Auldewirild same..

Saying his teams are bottlers is mad ..

If Walker was at AC , Chelsea , Real Madrid would be have been sold ... ?? 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Parky said:

Mourhino has been to 3 clubs with biggest budget 😂

Arsenal can’t compete in wages , like Newcastle ... top 6 🤣😂

Burnley .. think about it 

Spurs were forced to sell Walker .. Rose was unsettled due to money .. Auldewirild same..

Saying his teams are bottlers is mad ..

If Walker was at AC , Chelsea , Real Madrid would be have been sold ... ?? 🤣🤣

Other managers have been at those clubs and didn't acheive what he did.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Other managers have been at those clubs and didn't acheive what he did.

Clubs ?? It’s budgets  and timeframes .. So is the manager of Blackburn poor as he never won EPL 🤣🤣

Yes I saw Chelsea in second division, Eddie Mcreadie  left as they would not give him a company car .. 1978 😂😂

Mourhino is a genius 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Parky

No security.. catch on mate .. easy to get through 🤣🤣🤣

63DF4AED-EE40-4AD2-8CAD-2CF4D0EE93B0.png