Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** POODLE . word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
rising phoenix

Do you like a good curry?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Parky said:

What are the best tinnies to have with a Ruby 

I like a the old night rider cider but it sends me over the edge at times for i only have a few tins then i cant drink too much..

Once I start on the night rider i cant stop :drink:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok the first ingredient,is that everything must be fresh.look at the meat before you buy it and cut all scrag ends off.curries are easy.you get good ones and bad ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, matthewh said:

ok the first ingredient,is that everything must be fresh.look at the meat before you buy it and cut all scrag ends off.curries are easy.you get good ones and bad ones.

What’s a scrag end mate ? Sorry I know less than nothing about cooking 🥘 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, matthewh said:

ok the first ingredient,is that everything must be fresh.look at the meat before you buy it and cut all scrag ends off.curries are easy.you get good ones and bad ones.

When I lived in Pattaya the wife would get the meat for me from the market by the Lion pub, funny as I'm more fussy here.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the vindaloo from mate .. I am a bit annoyed at this thread.. planned to stay in but now heading out for a curry 🍛 

All you BMs are getting the bill 🤣🤣🥘

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Parky said:

Where is the vindaloo from mate .. I am a bit annoyed at this thread.. planned to stay in but now heading out for a curry 🍛 

All you BMs are getting the bill 🤣🤣🥘

 

somewhere a lot don't go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, matthewh said:

you f**kers have got me on one now.

Phal and a tinnie 😎🥘🥘🥘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all vegtables must be fresh,including turn ups and peas.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, matthewh said:

all vegtables must be fresh,including turn ups and peas.

Do you carry the turn ups in Oxford Bags 💼 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rising phoenix said:

131603316_d9df24d072.jpg

ffs,i meant turnips.55.i also use bell tomatoes in the slow cooker.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turnips and peas in curry?

Stop it.

:)

(saying that peas in a Keema are ok)

Edited by davethailand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, davethailand said:

Turnips and peas in curry?

Stop it.

:)

sprouts are good.a nourishing flavour and a clearout the next day.the very best is fresh chillis.i got stopped at nothing to decare once with 4 kilos.they let me keep them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, matthewh said:

sprouts are good.a nourishing flavour and a clearout the next day.the very best is fresh chillis.i got stopped at nothing to decare once with 4 kilos.they let me keep them.

I'd say Brussels sprouts curry would do some damage alright.

You wouldn't have that on a school night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

I'd say Brussels sprouts curry would do some damage alright.

You wouldn't have that on a school night. 

no nor a work night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok due to the popularity,on the September meet im happy to do away with the pig and do a curry pot.

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, matthewh said:

ok due to the popularity,on the September meet im happy to do away with the pig and do a curry pot.

Top Man!

Can't see anyone being disappointed with that decision. 

Edit - Do the Brussels sprouts one Matty, you're only 50 once!

Edited by Irish boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who will cook it I don't know.i will talk to the boss.

 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, davethailand said:

Turnips and peas in curry?

Stop it.

:)

(saying that peas in a Keema are ok)

You need to count the peas 🤣

Lasagna curry anyone ? Delivery 📦 up to 9000 miles.. no basements too far 🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, matthewh said:

ok due to the popularity,on the September meet im happy to do away with the pig and do a curry pot.

not sure if Richard and his wife are in Thailand or the UK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×