Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
rising phoenix

Do you like a good curry?

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

who will cook it I don't know.i will talk to the boss.

You'll maybe have your utube channel up and running by then. 

11 minutes ago, ronnie dutchpride said:

You can't beat a nice Carribbean goat curry 

Tommy Robinson will be furious, we refuse diversity in here 🤣🤣

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side 😎😎

10 minutes ago, matthewh said:

ok due to the popularity,on the September meet im happy to do away with the pig and do a curry pot.

Chasers will arrive from far and wide 😎

Just crept in a curry 🍛 house 🏠 

87A85A3C-9CA0-410A-8390-319132711153.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

You'll maybe have your utube channel up and running by then. 

I cant even watch bbc2

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I cant even watch bbc2

You're on good form Matty, nice to see, jokes flying 👍

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, Irish boy said:

All in good heart , I hope you stop digging 😎🥘🥘🥘

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

so are you,the way it should be.shall we talk about madras please sir.?ingredients of and suchlike.

Count me out.  I just can't eat curry despite several attempts.

11 minutes ago, kwa said:

Count me out.  I just can't eat curry despite several attempts.

wow im surprised at that.

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

so are you,the way it should be.shall we talk about madras please sir.?ingredients of and suchlike.

By all means, mate. 

I'm more of a guzzler than a cooker these days. My missus is a great cook, as my waist line will attest to. 

She genuinely just watches a few utube videos of whatever she fancies having a go at. Anything from lasanga to tikka masala. 

She's never tried Madras, right enough. Get your recipe up, but leave out the Brussels sprouts :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

By all means, mate. 

I'm more of a guzzler than a cooker these days. My missus is a great cook, as my waist line will attest to. 

She genuinely just watches a few utube videos of whatever she fancies having a go at. Anything from lasanga to tikka masala. 

She's never tried Madras, right enough. Get your recipe up, but leave out the Brussels sprouts :)

Never knew Kev Thailand 🇹🇭 made curry 🍛😂😂

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just had a chicken Vindaloo with veg rice, Saag aloo, tarka dal and a garlic naam. Delicious

Whats the recipe mate ??

Something I had saved from a few years ago.

Might even have come from you Matty.

All you need is a good base curry sauce, home made ginger and garlic paste and pre cooked meat and mixed powder which in garam masala, paprika, cumin, coriander and curry powder. 1 to 1 ratio and mix them together. For masalas and tikkas and chasni's you make a separate sauce and mix it at the end. Easy. Anybody back Home wanting a recipe I've no problem sharing this. This is EXACTLY what I was buying back Home. 

--

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Whats the recipe mate ??

Oh shit, I ordered it in, was I suppost to make it myself?

Apologies

35488006_2150119801668404_2663633597654630400_n.thumb.jpg.3958520a0c331dd6362ca1c1282b39d2.jpg

• Thumbs up 1

Without offense, im my eyes there is a bit of contradiction between the permanent slagging of all immigrant subjects, and the apparent obsession Brits have for immigrant food ?

Curries, Madras, Paki, Indian and ***** restaurant at every corner even in small villages etc.... Ok, a part is maybe the colonial heritage but still....

Ok, we have Algerian and Moroccan restaurants, and we like couscous and merguez, but not on scale like you Brits love your "exotic" food.

Any explanation ?

Dont tell me "because its great food", British food nowadays is not bad at all !

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Oh shit, I ordered it in, was I suppost to make it myself?

Apologies

35488006_2150119801668404_2663633597654630400_n.thumb.jpg.3958520a0c331dd6362ca1c1282b39d2.jpg

Ha ha, you will be in trouble now, and have to sit on the naughty step:w00t: Looks nice though and hope you enjoyed it 

• Like 1

Think I got the curry/ exotic food making buzz from my Mum, she and even Indian customers I had from the bar used to bring me spices etc to Pattaya.

Got a nice collection here also.

:)

20180618_010804.jpg

20180618_010837.jpg

20180618_010954.jpg

• Thumbs up 1

4 hours ago, thai spice said:

Without offense, im my eyes there is a bit of contradiction between the permanent slagging of all immigrant subjects, and the apparent obsession Brits have for immigrant food ?

Curries, Madras, Paki, Indian and ***** restaurant at every corner even in small villages etc.... Ok, a part is maybe the colonial heritage but still....

Ok, we have Algerian and Moroccan restaurants, and we like couscous and merguez, but not on scale like you Brits love your "exotic" food.

Any explanation ?

Dont tell me "because its great food", British food nowadays is not bad at all !

What has food got to do with scamming benefits and terrorism , sharia law , raping of children ? You are radio rental making a connection...

19 minutes ago, Parky said:

What has food got to do with scamming benefits and terrorism , sharia law , raping of children ? You are radio rental making a connection...

You see, you start again on the rant.

Read my 2 first words FFS, you are a bloody psychiatric case.

MODS : DELETE MY POST ABOUT CURRY, doesnt make sense to ask a sensible question with maniacs like Parky.

FFS really motivates me to post anything at all.

f**kING BULSHIT.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, thai spice said:

You see, you start again on the rant.

Read my 2 first words FFS, you are a bloody psychiatric case.

MODS : DELETE MY POST ABOUT CURRY, doesnt make sense to ask a sensible question with maniacs like Parky.

FFS really motivates me to post anything at all.

f**kING BULSHIT.

No need to be so rude , you are appalling you really are ...

6 minutes ago, Parky said:

No need to be so rude , you are appalling you really are ...

Ok, a more chilled but teasing reply...

For me it is like perfect polite gentlemen like you, on one side consider them scammers, rapers, terrorist etc... but on the other hand you willingly integrate and adapt a part of those barbarians culture by showing such an admiration for their food ?

You seldom see on here some positive posts about Indians, but many of you are in awn in front of their food...   Admit there is some contradiction in this ?

Or is the plane to eliminate them all, except the cooks ?

Disclaimer : A soft, normal question haven't worked, I reformulate it in more teasing way, say like playing Devils Advocate.

But, still sincerely waiting for a sensible explanation...

Tease 2 : do you push the integration effort to eating the stuff with your hands ?

😁😁😁🤣🤣🤗🤗🤔🤔