Latest News
  • *** POODLE . word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Auto modding

32 minutes ago, matthewh said:

it did mate,i started on Thursday and have work for the next year.fooking people had no wedge in place.i lost a few days and moved on.on a site and the first phase is 250 units,if they sell well phase 2 goes ahead.its all about cashflow I think.

Proper wankers trick to offer you work then shit out. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, John M25 said:

Proper wankers trick to offer you work then shit out. 

Yes well wrong , as it stops the contractor  doing something else...  My builder always wants some dough up front and the carpet  fitter, I make them right ... But I have known the builder 20 years ... trust both  ways... the way  to do business... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Yes well wrong , as it stops the contractor  doing something else...  My builder always wants some dough up front and the carpet  fitter, I make them right ... But I have known the builder 20 years ... trust both  ways... the way  to do business... 

its ok ive found work on a massive site in Cambridge called"athena".so much less hassle too and good money.i started on Thursday,its massive there are 3 tower cranes.its a year initially and ive told them im off sept.not a problem.

1 minute ago, matthewh said:

its ok ive found work on a massive site in Cambridge called"athena".so much less hassle too and good money.i started on Thursday,its massive there are 3 tower cranes.its a year initially and ive told them im off sept.not a problem.

As long as you nick a few quid mate ...  at your age lump into your pension ...

• Like 1