Latest News
  • *** POODLE . word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

THE NEW BOXING RING

7 minutes ago, Nadia said:

the boxing ring  is going to be like cunts are us 

Yes i agree but its better than the main board been cunts are us

• Thumbs up 2

I have just had one of my posts edited and re written in the Boxing ring . This is just a corruption.  Parky edited my post, but no one lese can edit his 

So he can slag off anyone else yet edit their reply to his liking ?

Edited by Uncle Remus

1 minute ago, Uncle Remus said:

I have just had one of my posts edited and re written in the Boxing ring . This is just a corruption.  Parky edited my post, but no one lese can edit his 

So he can slag off anyone else yet edit their reply to his liking ?

Its just a boxing ring , you don't like that sort of stuff just leave  the group and post in the main section  , post some decent stuff.

Thats what the forum is about .... Ideally the boxing ring will fade away and the main forum thrives ... thats the intent .... 

Make that step ...

5 minutes ago, Uncle Remus said:

The only editing is word filtering.. and im NOT lifting it as it a global setting for ALL the forum.

I DONT CARE, IM NOT MODDING THE CLUB YOU ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

• Thumbs up 1

2 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

The only editing is word filtering.. and im NOT fitting it as it a global setting for ALL the forum.

No it is not mate. I had a whole post completely altered. Please check. That is NOT a fair system, risk or not. 

Edited by Uncle Remus
  • Haha 2

Just now, lanzalad said:

The only editing is word filtering.. and im NOT fitting it as it a global setting for ALL the forum.

Lanza ,  I would hope members who dislike the rudeness , abuse and forum damaging  stuff of which Remus is we documented saying that , they need to leave the boxing  ring , the boxing  ring will with on the vine and the forum will thrive ..

Its a big challenge  for some , lets see if they can do it ... They do state they dislike the abuse and hate ,  

So on you go Remus leave the section and post decent content on the main board ... 

2 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

im glad you started the boxing club,yes I had a peep.not my scene and maybe topics will run now without being fooked up.

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, Uncle Remus said:

No it is not mate. I had a whole post completely altered. Please check. That is NOT a fare system, risk or not. 

Its not a fair system that  some lads stick  money in and others don't , life is not fair ... 

But you can leave the section have nothing to do with it and post decent normal content that helps the forum,  that  is the way forward..

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

Lanza ,  I would hope members who dislike the rudeness , abuse and forum damaging  stuff of which Remus is we documented saying that , they need to leave the boxing  ring , the boxing  ring will with on the vine and the forum will thrive ..

Its a big challenge  for some , lets see if they can do it ... They do state they dislike the abuse and hate ,  

So on you go Remus leave the section and post decent content on the main board ... 

You did not just edit my post, you re wrote it  Basically, you have been given the right to slag off anyone you like, but edit their replies 

Edited by Uncle Remus

28 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

The last 5 or 6 posts above is a prime example of what we dont want on the forum 

NOT ON HERE

TAKE IT TO THE BOXING RING OR HAVE A HOLIDAY

May I suggest you lock this thread :)

• Like 1

Guest painter

If you join one of these clubs, is it possible to leave, or does your leaving need approval from the leadership ?

Edited by painter

Just now, painter said:

If you join one of these clubs, is it possible to leave?

Yes ... any time you want , you can look and not post .... But people wont do that as they dislike the to and forth abuse ....  

3 minutes ago, painter said:

If you join one of these clubs, is it possible to leave, or does your leaving need approval from the leadership ?

I just have.

• Thumbs up 2

6 minutes ago, painter said:

You can leave at any time.

• Thumbs up 1

Also do NOT post anything on the main forum that has come out of the club 

This thread is now locked up

• Thumbs up 2