Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE . word of the day now expired . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

THE NEW BOXING RING

Recommended Posts

This has been made so any member can enter the club and have there say about anything or any other member. 

I've closed the club which means anyone not wanting to take part then doesn't see the threads from the club on the forum.

If you decide to join then you will see everything that goes on in there...

ANYONE baiting, chasing or picking away at someone on the main forum will be suspended..

So use  " THE BOXING RING " club for your rants, baiting, chasing or picking away at someone

Note if your not a member and you click on the NEW CONTENT you will not see any posts from the THE BOXING RING.

When you are a member of this club you will see this 1.png in the NEW CONTENT streams when a member posts in the club.

SubcategoryBanners_WebsiteLaunch_NOVELTY_2.17.15.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are threats of violence and what not acceptable Phil? I take it anything goes basically? Sad it's come to this but hopefully the usual suspects keep their ***** to that area only.

Cheers

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Are threats of violence and what not acceptable Phil? I take it anything goes basically? Sad it's come to this but hopefully the usual suspects keep their ***** to that area only.

Cheers

Yes thats about right.. 

The main thing is the rest of the forum is kept clean.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like all the active posters are joining, this may become the main part of the board. If it does it says a lot, ahhh, the social experiment 10 years on...

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is going to be what it is, why have a filter for the swear words, not that f**k is a swear word anymore? If nobody can see it, and bots can't see it, and we're all big whinging kid adults, why do we have to think about misspelling a word so it shows up? Mind you for some that is second nature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Remus said:

How come its got 2 leaders ? What is the role of the "Leader" 

A leader adds and approves other members and also can mod the club but in this case its just adds and approves other members.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lanzalad said:

A leader adds and approves other members and also can mod the club but in this case its just adds and approves other members.

Why is Parky a leader ? Surely it only needs one leader. who is he to approve who approves other members ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cbk said:

If it is going to be what it is, why have a filter for the swear words, not that f**k is a swear word anymore? If nobody can see it, and bots can't see it, and we're all big whinging kid adults, why do we have to think about misspelling a word so it shows up? Mind you for some that is second nature. 

The filtering works on the system as a whole and we have adapted a feature of the software "clubs" to this purpose which no other forum in the world but P.L has the need for such a club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uncle Remus said:

Why is Parky a leader ? Surely it only needs one leader. who is he to approve who approves other members ? 

it needs many leaders as im not here on the forum 24/7

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lanzalad said:

it needs many leaders as im not here on the forum 24/7

Can I be a leader then? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Uncle Remus said:

Why is Parky a leader ? Surely it only needs one leader. who is he to approve who approves other members ? 

Whats to got to do with you , you were Mod for many years ....  Suck it up ..

Well perhaps if you donated some money you would have some credibility  ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Remus said:

Can I be a leader then? 

Yes can you file a application from please showing your contribution to the forum.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Remus said:

Can I be a leader then? 

No ,  sorry a leader  needs to show commitment ...  you have been here years and never paid a penny in...

You begged to be a Mod , now begging to be a leader ...  55555

Edited by Parky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

Yes can you file a application from please showing your contribution to the forum.

OK cn you forward one to me please, I did not see any application process

Edited by Uncle Remus
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Parky said:

No ,  sorry a leader  needs to show commitment ...  you have been here years and never paid a penny in...

You begged to be a Mod , now begging to be a leader ...  55555

Should this not be in the Boxing sub forum ?

  • Thumbs up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uncle Remus said:

Should this not be in the Boxing sub forum ?

Why whats rude , whats offensive  .. A leader does need to show commitment and you have not supported the forum  financially  , others have .. You did beg to be a Mod and now a leader..

Nothing  wrong with the post at all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parky said:

Why whats rude , whats offensive  .. A leader does need to show commitment and you have not supported the forum  financially  , others have .. You did beg to be a Mod and now a leader..

Nothing  wrong with the post at all...

I was addressing the engineer, not his tool bag 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Remus said:

I was addressing the engineer, not his tool bag 

Lies and the such should be in the Boxing ring , if you cant adhere to the rules  you will be thrown  out of the boxing  ring ...Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 14.51.45.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last 5 or 6 posts above is a prime example of what we dont want on the forum 

NOT ON HERE

TAKE IT TO THE BOXING RING OR HAVE A HOLIDAY

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, cbk said:

Looks like all the active posters are joining, this may become the main part of the board. If it does it says a lot, ahhh, the social experiment 10 years on...

I'm not. 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Esco said:

I'm not. 

Its a proper shit fest all ready mate... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Esco said:

I'm not. 

Nor me, you would have to be slightly insane to want to join a club dedicated to childish online rants

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lanzalad said:

Its a proper shit fest all ready mate... 

the boxing ring  is going to be like cunts are us 

  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this boxing ring malarkey isn't really my thing,especially when not pissed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×