Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Murchie

Your Expectations For Your Team

For me, Celtic, at least a league and cup double. Another treble would be nice though.

I also expect us to reach the CL group stages and give a better account of ourselves than last season.

2 hours ago, Murchie said:

For me, Celtic, at least a league and cup double. Another treble would be nice though.

I also expect us to reach the CL group stages and give a better account of ourselves than last season.

just read that rangers have cut your ticket allocation to 800 because they have sold more season tickets because of  the steven gerrard factor

My team is run by a fat cancerous bastard leeching away at a wonderful institution. We will stay up, mid table. All I expect is the the players to put in a shift. 46,000 for a friendly against Porto. Unreal.

Screenshot_20180728-222020.thumb.png.d123a40a6c8b9e0dc71fa954b4525f08.png

A club like no other.

5 hours ago, Nadia said:

just read that rangers have cut your ticket allocation to 800 because they have sold more season tickets because of  the steven gerrard factor

They had their first away win in Europe in 10 years during the week... seems odd as they have only been going 6 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Finish higher than fourth in the league and a good run in the Champions League. Second team to have a good run at FA and League cups.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Finish higher than fourth in the league and a good run in the Champions League. Second team to have a good run at FA and League cups.

Which team?

2 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Sorry mate, Liverpool.

They certainly need to start winning trophies. 

10 minutes ago, Murchie said:

They certainly need to start winning trophies. 

I'd take another exciting run to the final of the Champions League over winning a league cup.

Can they catch City to win the league? I live in hope but 25 points is a big gap.

Even with a fit RVP we won't be able to keep up with our old rivals Ajax and PSV I'm afraid. They've been dealing well on the transfer market this summer where Feyenoord hasn't. 

Let's see in next week's game against PSV for the Johan Cruyff cup where we stand. 

Difficult to say until the transfer market is dead, Willian to Man U or Barcelona, Hazard possible to Real Madrid, Courtois also.............will hope for better than last year but I will be there cheering them on whatever.

11 minutes ago, Esco said:

Even with a fit RVP we won't be able to keep up with our old rivals Ajax and PSV I'm afraid. They've been dealing well on the transfer market this summer where Feyenoord hasn't. 

Let's see in next week's game against PSV for the Johan Cruyff cup where we stand. 

How slow is he now? He was leggy even when at Arsenal but a phenomenal finisher.

4 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Difficult to say until the transfer market is dead, Willian to Man U or Barcelona, Hazard possible to Real Madrid, Courtois also.............will hope for better than last year but I will be there cheering them on whatever.

I think it's going to be a turmoil season for you lot. No offence but I'm going to enjoy it.

18 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

How slow is he now? He was leggy even when at Arsenal but a phenomenal finisher.

He is much slower, but he is also much better still as the vast majority of the league. Together with Berghuis we've got 2 pure stylists upfront. It's a real pleasure to watch. 

37 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

I think it's going to be a turmoil season for you lot. No offence but I'm going to enjoy it.

No problems there, that's what it is all about. Be truthful to your team and hope all others act out like Spurs each season.

i expect my team celtic to win the domestic treble again this year .

i think my team will have a very difficult job qualifying for the champions league groups but if they do they will give a decent showing .

i think if we end up in the europa league we would qualify from our section .

i think we will increase the number of 25 million pounds players in our squad from 4 , tierney , ncham , edourde and dembele to 6 or 7 .

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Falkirk- top 2 in the league

Man Utd - Top 3 in the league. 

If we are out of the chase by October I'd bullet him. It's all or nothing for me.

• Thumbs up 1

On 7/29/2018 at 8:56 AM, Esco said:

Won the game against PSV after penalties, which I didn't think was possible. First prize of the season in the bag. 

We're a lot closer to them than I thought and we looked good at the back. 

Hopefully Jorgenson will go back to his scoring ways when he returns, then we should be able to challenge PSV and Ajax. 

Started the first game of the season with an away win, but the expectation this year is to stop constantly bottling it in the play off finals, and actually win and get promoted for a change!!!!!