Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Chonburi

Jameson’s update

Popped in for Sunday lunch. They recently had a mini-makeover and got rid of Kim Fletcher. It was a little brighter inside, and some new wall decorations and a couple more TV’s. Fairly quiet in there, only 4 customers. My roast chicken was pretty decent at 340 baht, girlfriends green curry was delicious. Pint of Heineken was 99 baht. Two serving staff were on the ball, and attentive. Not sure what market they are aiming at, the sign outside in thai said they needed more staff, it should gave said needed more customers !! I think it opened in 2004, that’s a long time by Pattaya standards ....

E06B9C51-FF98-4C90-B127-7E31520C6BA8.jpeg

A92E7373-5E45-487F-B4B1-C45C942294F2.jpeg

1E31DBA0-CBA6-4525-BAD2-48E967ED9E0F.jpeg

91B19FBD-7BE1-480F-A06E-9435C80F2F28.jpeg

A5E48664-FC1F-4F63-B869-530E3247B274.jpeg

I like that sign re mobile , I heard an Aussie guy screaming into his phone for about 10 mins in an eatery ,  I thought it was Dom Jolly , I was laughing in the end .. But I am sure some people were annoyed ...

2 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Never a fan as they allow smoking inside and it has a distinctive reek to it as well.

Why you would object to something that improves your health seems odd 🤣 

21 minutes ago, Parky said:

I like that sign re mobile , I heard an Aussie guy screaming into his phone for about 10 mins in an eatery ,  I thought it was Dom Jolly , I was laughing in the end .. But I am sure some people were annoyed ...

Yep the signs were included in my review on purpose. Eat in Patricks on Friday night, and the table next to me was a Scandy in a wife-beater vest with droopy muscles, come on man show some fookin respect !!

3 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Never a fan as they allow smoking inside and it has a distinctive reek to it as well.

they have a terrace outside which is possibly for smokers, I didn't see ash-trays on the table i eat at

24 minutes ago, Paul Chonburi said:

Yep the signs were included in my review on purpose. Eat in Patricks on Friday night, and the table next to me was a Scandy in a wife-beater vest with droopy muscles, come on man show some fookin respect !!

Manners maketh a man , I only wear my Red Bull vest whilst eating off food carts , I try to stand on sewer grills to disguise  the smell 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paul Chonburi said:

they have a terrace outside which is possibly for smokers, I didn't see ash-trays on the table i eat at

I refuse to eat at  a restaurant  unless it has a full ashtray ,  at times I sprinkle  ash on my food ...  you smoke haters need to see how good it tastes ...🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Parky said:

Manners maketh a man , I only wear my Red Bull vest whilst eating off food carts , I try to sand on sewer grills to disguise  the smell 🤣

you have been watching too much Kingsman & Colin Firth !

5 minutes ago, Paul Chonburi said:

you have been watching too much Kingsman & Colin Firth !

Never seen it  :)

41 minutes ago, Paul Chonburi said:

Confirmed tabbers. I walked out without paying and left my food when one lit up.

I remember kim fletcher starting there,and was shocked to hear from mulphy on a thread about the robin hood,that he has gone.glad to see its still doing well

21 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I remember kim fletcher starting there,and was shocked to hear from mulphy on a thread about the robin hood,that he has gone.glad to see its still doing well

Was that the guy who did the till?

53 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I thought he owned or had the lease of the place. Maybe he did and didn’t want to renew

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob Jones said:

I thought he owned or had the lease of the place. Maybe he did and didn’t want to renew

think he was just the manager, no doubt had some profit share or bonus scheme. The building owned by Rony Fineman and NOVA group

Guest dan

The smoking part was the worst, especially given how many expats' kids were there too.

Jameson's used to have a 99 baht English breakfast (long before Retox) with some quality ingredients but that didn't last long.

Jimmy Page (Led Zep) once drank there. Here he is parked in front. 

2bd9249bef26fe86522c3c2b6f38726f.jpg

1 hour ago, Paul Chonburi said:

think he was just the manager, no doubt had some profit share or bonus scheme. The building owned by Rony Fineman and NOVA group

correct paul.

3 hours ago, Rob Jones said:

only the manager mate .

• Thumbs up 1

5 hours ago, Paul Chonburi said:

I thought I remembered Rony saying it was a joint venture, but obviously I’m incorrect 

5 hours ago, dan said:

Fletcher update:

https://fletchersfollypattaya.com/

Fletcher’s Folly is on Siam Country Club Road, 300 meters from the Mitkamol intersection (AKA Chicken Intersection) and across the road from the Maxxis tyre shop. 

fletchers-folly-logo-full-1-white-txt.png

Wish him good luck in his own place ! It must be frustrating working so many years for other owners to reap most of the profit. His website says still under construction, now that its is his own business hope he is a little more dynamic ........

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

12 hours ago, Paul Chonburi said:

Wish him good luck in his own place ! It must be frustrating working so many years for other owners to reap most of the profit. His website says still under construction, now that its is his own business hope he is a little more dynamic ........

thanks for that paul.

13 hours ago, Paul Chonburi said:

I think he was a great manager, he raised the profile of all the places he has ran. And managed a loyal clientele, that come rain or shine would visit his gaff. He even got the BCCT to have their monthly networking evenings there occasionally 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs up 1

2 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I think he was a great manager, he raised the profile of all the places he has ran. And managed a loyal clientele, that come rain or shine would visit his gaff. He even got the BCCT to have their monthly networking evenings there occasionally 

I remember some great Christmas dinners at shenanigans and delaneys.always ripped the piss out of kims red trousers.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

6 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I remember some great Christmas dinners at shenanigans and delaneys.always ripped the piss out of kims red trousers.

He set up Jools in Bangkok too.