Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

have any members flown emirates london to bangkok

we took it at 700 each,its unknown to us 6th till 28th april.looked lastnight and now 957.boom!.if any members have flown,i would love to hear.

18 minutes ago, ronnie dutchpride said:

Enjoy 

Don't miss the. Train in Dubai

what train.?.gravy train.?

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

what train.?.gravy train.?

Train between gates A, B & C

Living within a computable distance of LRH (Heathrow) airport, from where you could have flown direct through to Bangkok.  I was surprised that you chose the one stop route.

How long stopover do you have in Dubai?

Plenty to do and see in Dubai airport, however if you don't have lounge access then I would suspect prices for a drink and snack would be expensive.

4 hours ago, ronnie dutchpride said:

Enjoy 

Don't miss the. Train in Dubai

Yea it’s a bit of distance from arrivals to the departure gate, I mean about a mile. I ran to catch my BKK flight knowing my luggage was not going to make it. As it happens, thankfully, the Bangkok bound flight waited 30 mins to load the late arrivals. I wouldn’t like to do that walk if I was a newbie to airports or not good on my pins

• Like 1

5 hours ago, matthewh said:

we took it at 700 each,its unknown to us 6th till 28th april.looked lastnight and now 957.boom!.if any members have flown,i would love to hear.

Emirates are fantastic from Edinburgh but appalling from London. The pilots stink, they use the shit planes, and the stewardesses are renound for calling your seat phone during the flight trying to sell you duty free. Every time it rings your movie stops.

My advice would be to head up to Edinburgh.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Paul Smith said:

Living within a computable distance of LRH (Heathrow) airport, from where you could have flown direct through to Bangkok.  I was surprised that you chose the one stop route.

Plenty to do and see in Dubai airport, however if you don't have lounge access then I would suspect prices for a drink and snack would be expensive.

direct prices were horrific.a change is as good as a rest and a stretch of the legs.

• Thumbs up 1

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:29 AM, Paul Smith said:

our stop overs are one and a half hours paul.

Flown with them from Dublin.

Really nice modern planes, decent grub and good in flight entertainment.

• Like 1

Just now, dcfc2007 said:

Flown with them from Dublin.

Really nice modern planes, decent grub and good in flight entertainment.

ive looked on youtube and all seems ok.dont normally do stopovers but saved around 350 each by doing so,breaks it up.is Dubai a dry airport.?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, matthewh said:

is Dubai a dry airport.?

No.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, matthewh said:

ive looked on youtube and all seems ok.dont normally do stopovers but saved around 350 each by doing so,breaks it up.is Dubai a dry airport.?

From what I remember you can buy alcohol in the airport.

24 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

From what I remember you can buy alcohol in the airport.

thanks mate.

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

our stop overs are one and a half hours paul.

You will have to be a bit smartish during transfer. It's a big airport - 20 mins to get off the plane, nice long walk then wait at security and you barely have time for a piss.

On the positive side, the last couple of times I did the quick transit through there they held the plane for other passengers to board from connecting flights. Also whatever shit happens it is far better than going through Mumbai.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Smiler said:

You will have to be a bit smartish during transfer. It's a big airport - 20 mins to get off the plane, nice long walk then wait at security and you barely have time for a piss.

On the positive side, the last couple of times I did the quick transit through there they held the plane for other passengers to board from connecting flights. Also whatever shit happens it is far better than going through Mumbai.

yes I agree wth all the above,suprising what tips you can find.matthew.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:33 AM, matthewh said:

You will cancel  that when you get a job 🤣 You have the last two ... 

• Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, Parky said:

You will cancel  that when you get a job 🤣 You have the last two ... 

mulpy,what is the fucking point of starting threads with your sidekick here.i will refrain.

come on arrse licker parky,lets have it loud and clear cunt and board destructor,game on thug and cunt.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

mulpy,what is the fucking point of starting threads with your sidekick here.i will refrain.

Just stating facts , you cancelled the last two trips.... you said yesterday you would stop posting , so there are more lies...🤣🤣