Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
how24111

Land -(1 Rai) -FULL Chanote-Good for building a house-inside city

One (1) Rai of land for sale with FULL Freehold Title Deed (Red Bird-Chanote Or Nor Sor 4)... This is the highest and strongest type of land ownership deed...This One (1) Rai of land is located inside the city (Pong Hai) in the Bueng Kan Province(Bung Kan). The district name is: 'Seka'... The city name is: Pong Hai...It is located near Route # 222 ... This land is right on the paved road.... 350 truckloads of dirt has been added to raise up the land so it is ready for building on ....The dirt cost 110,000 baht....There are many new houses being built every month... There are over 16,000 people living in that immediate area and around 2,300 houses. Also the police office and hospital are right there too-very close by...There are many small restaurants and a internet shop, gas station, etc. all in a 1-3 minutes drive...A large new market just opened very close (100 meters) away from house land....
Will consider a TRADE for equal value - TRADE ( car/truck/boat/condo/house).. The Price is 575,000 baht....Bitcoin and cryptocurrency OK for payment... It might be possible to arrange for the buyer to give a down payment and to make payments for several years... The land can be cut into 2-3 parts if a buyer wants a smaller piece to build a house on with a smaller price too...I can give more info in Thai or English... Make a price offer.
Thank You...

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

One (1) Rai of land for sale with FULL Freehold Title Deed (Red Bird-Chanote Or Nor Sor 4)... This is the highest and strongest type of land ownership deed...This One (1) Rai of land is located inside the city (Pong Hai) in the Bueng Kan Province(Bung Kan). The district name is: 'Seka'... The city name is: Pong Hai...It is located near Route # 222 ... This land is right on the paved road.... 350 truckloads of dirt has been added to raise up the land so it is ready for building on ....The dirt cost 110,000 baht....There are many new houses being built every month... There are over 16,000 people living in that immediate area and around 2,300 houses. Also the police office and hospital are right there too-very close by...There are many small restaurants and a internet shop, gas station, etc. all in a 1-3 minutes drive...A large new market just opened very close (100 meters) away from house land....
Will consider a TRADE for equal value - TRADE ( car/truck/boat/condo/house).. The Price is 575,000 baht....Bitcoin and cryptocurrency OK for payment... It might be possible to arrange for the buyer to give a down payment and to make payments for several years... The land can be cut into 2-3 parts if a buyer wants a smaller piece to build a house on with a smaller price too...I can give more info in Thai or English... Make a price offer.
Thank You...

I know the area very well.. Have you got map of land ?

Do you know  the bar opposite 7/11 ?

I saw the above  advert  on Craigslist a good while ago , is it your  land ?

Where is the new market  ?  The old one has been there years .. Earlier in the year I went to the party hosted by the market owner , she is married  to a Swiss guy ... I know a few of the expats there  as am up there a couple of times a year , do you know any of them ?

12 minutes ago, Parky said:

I know the area very well.. Have you got map of land ?

Do you know  the bar opposite 7/11 ?https://bangkok.craigslist.org/bar/d/land-1-rai-full-chanote-good-for/6804970585.html

I saw the above  advert  on Craigslist a good while ago , is it your  land ?

Where is the new market  ?  The old one has been there years .. 

Yes, this Craigslist link is the same land :  https://bangkok.craigslist.org/bar/d/land-1-rai-full-chanote-good-for/6804970585.html

The new market opened last year.  It is about 100 meters away from this land.  Almost right behind the new market. Right off the main street with the police station and hospital. Very close to both of those.

10 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Yes, this Craigslist link is the same land :  https://bangkok.craigslist.org/bar/d/land-1-rai-full-chanote-good-for/6804970585.html

The new market opened last year.  It is about 100 meters away from this land.  Almost right behind the new market. Right off the main street with the police station and hospital. Very close to both of those.

I was there 2 months ago and never saw a new market , the original one is enormous...  Can you put up details of where the  new market is , the  police station is opposite the school , no where near the  hospital ... Where is the  land ?

Do you know the bar opposite the 7/11 and do you know any expats there ? 

7 minutes ago, Parky said:

I was there 2 months ago and never saw a new market , the original one is enormous...  Can you put up details of where the  new market is , the  police station is opposite the school , no where near the  hospital ... Where is the  land ?

Do you know the bar opposite the 7/11 and do you know any expats there ? 

The land is in Pong Hai.  There is no 7/11 in Pong Hai.

4 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I don't know any expats in Seka. 

I know the 222 very well ,  can you supply some photos from the road or a phone  number you can be reached on ,  I will be there in 2 weeks .. 

The girl I know owns quite a lot of land up there ,  she could  well be interested.

Can you put a copy of the chanote  up to show  the land ?   of course mask the owners names ..

Thanks  

Just now, how24111 said:

Yes, you are correct.  I did think they serve alcohol there too.

You saw that from passing :)  I have been there many many times ,  what do you think of the new 7/11 and its location ? 

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

You saw that from passing :)  I have been there many many times ,  what do you think of the new 7/11 and its location ? 

I was in Seka  Dec. 2017.

2 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I was in Seka  Dec. 2017.

Is it your land ?  stick a copy of they chanote  up so I can see where it is in relation  to the 22 , its an area I know  very well driven and biked up there at least 10 times ...

What do you think of the location of the new 7/11 ? 

4 minutes ago, Parky said:

Can you put a copy of the chanote  up to show  the land ?   of course mask the owners names ..

Thanks  

For some reason I can't post any photos.  It limits me to   0.124kb....I have to full red bird chanote, in my Thai ladys name. Ready for transfer at the land office in Seka,  which is close to this restaurant. 

1 minute ago, how24111 said:

For some reason I can't post any photos.  It limits me to   0.124kb....I have to full red bird chanote, in my Thai ladys name. Ready for transfer at the land office in Seka,  which is close to this restaurant. 

@Midnight Moon Can you sort the photos out ,  we may be able to get this sold , if we can see where  it is regards location ..

• Haha 1

Just now, Parky said:

Is it your land ?  stick a copy of they chanote  up so I can see where it is in relation  to the 22 , its an area I know  very well driven and biked up there at least 10 times ...

The main road that runs through Pong Hai  has a school/ police station, and medical center on it.  The land is a few hundred meters from these.  The land is 100 meters or so directly off the main road with the school/police station.  Right behind the new market.  They have recently concreted the side streets. 

Just now, how24111 said:

The main road that runs through Pong Hai  has a school/ police station, and medical center on it.  The land is a few hundred meters from these.  The land is 100 meters or so directly off the main road with the school/police station.  Right behind the new market.  They have recently concreted the side streets. 

As I say a copy of the chanote  would suffice ... I think I can help you sell it , 

17 minutes ago, Parky said:

I know the 222 very well ,  can you supply some photos from the road or a phone  number you can be reached on ,  I will be there in 2 weeks .. 

The girl I know owns quite a lot of land up there ,  she could  well be interested.

If your lady friend knows Pong Hai, then I think she will know where the school, police station, and hospital are located. 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

As I say a copy of the chanote  would suffice ... I think I can help you sell it , 

This site will not let me post any photos.  Do you have a email that I could send the info to ?

Just now, how24111 said:

If your lady friend knows Pong Hai, then I think she will know where the school, police station, and hospital are located. 

She is not my lady , she lives in Seka and would need to see the Chanote ... as anyone would ,  how long has this been for sale ? 

Just now, how24111 said:

This site will not let me post any photos.  Do you have a email that I could send the info to ?

How about I come over to the Darkside tomorrow  we can get the girl on the phone  and see what we can do  , that would  be easiest  all round , I am around most of week :) 

5 minutes ago, how24111 said:

If you send me a email I will send you photos of the land and chanote...There is a problem with this site that does not allow me to post even small pics,

4 minutes ago, Parky said:

How about I come over to the Darkside tomorrow  we can get the girl on the phone  and see what we can do  , that would  be easiest  all round , I am around most of week :) 

I am sending you a p/m.