Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

3 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

What waist size are the jeans?

The blue jeans atre 'Dickies' brand,  size 38 x 30 ....There are many short pants and collar shirts,. belts.  Most are marked XL. Also have some bags, shavers, hats and lost of  other assorted stuff. 

The reason I am trying to get rid of a lot of this stuff is I am  hoping to move.  Also, the clothes are way too big for me.  I inherited a lot of this stuff from rental customers. 

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

The blue jeans atre 'Dickies' brand,  size 38 x 30 ....There are many short pants and collar shirts,. belts.  Most are marked XL. Also have some bags, shavers, hats and lost of  other assorted stuff. 

Cheers

On 4/26/2019 at 1:35 PM, Rob Jones said:

Sorry but that is disgusting

seems that way,as its been here for ages.

29 minutes ago, how24111 said:

If you can use 2 pairs of the blue jeans you can have them both for 100 baht.

Tbh I don’t know the brand. Sell it to me

I have several men's watches for sale.  Not copies, they were bought in the USA  last year.  All working perfectly with no scratches anywhere.  Open to reasonable offers. 

• Thumbs up 1

If there if genuine interest in these watches,  I could take + post photos. 

I am interested , post them see what they are like 😎🙏🏼

4 hours ago, how24111 said:

The reason I am trying to get rid of a lot of this stuff is I am  hoping to move.  Also, the clothes are way too big for me.  I inherited a lot of this stuff from rental customers. 

Where you want to move to ? 

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

I am interested , post them see what they are like 😎🙏🏼

I only sell for cash....no  IOU's.

• Haha 1

I have several men's watches for sale.  Not copies, they were bought in the USA  last year.  All working perfectly with no scratches anywhere.  Open to reasonable offers. 

Honest question?

Where do you acquire all this shite?

Freezer bags, watches, safes, condos. 

😂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I only sell for cash....no  IOU's.

I only deal in cash , my word is my bond ... Sold my Bike this week ..had it 2 years 9 months .... money talks and bullshit walks 😎 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, how24111 said:

hummm

Well it’s a serious question , I know Nirun we’ll have a few pals who live there ... if it’s good why move on ?  

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

If you can use 2 pairs of the blue jeans you can have them both for 100 baht.

What size are they ? My wardrobe needs sprucing up .... Was called a scruffy c**t the other day 😢😢

12 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Honest question?

Where do you acquire all this shite?

Freezer bags, watches, safes, condos. 

😂

As I ALREADY  posted "  I inherited a lot of this stuff from rental customers. "

11 hours ago, Parky said:

What size are they ? My wardrobe needs sprucing up .... Was called a scruffy c**t the other day 😢😢

Stop with the childish games.  I ALREADY answered that and  YOU commented on it...size:  38 X 30...the clothes are  XL.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Parky said:

Well it’s a serious question , I know Nirun we’ll have a few pals who live there ... if it’s good why move on ?  

I live in Niorun for 9n years UNTIL I bought a dog. Nirun does NOT allow pets.

• Thumbs up 1

12 hours ago, Parky said:

I only deal in cash , my word is my bond ... Sold my Bike this week ..had it 2 years 9 months .... money talks and bullshit walks 😎 

Judging my the 100%  of off topic posts,  I don't think I will bother posting the 4 watches here.  I don't need 10 pages of dribble.  Of course,  I am NOT specifically referring to you. Have a nice day....if your bike was so good,  why sell it ???   why move on ??  what model bike ??  how much did you get for it ??  MOST importantly,  to show GOOD faith,  was it posted on this WONDERFUL SITE ???  if so,  share a link...If you did NOT post it here,  that speaks VOLUMES....

• Thumbs up 2

As I ALREADY  posted "  I inherited a lot of this stuff from rental customers. "

Are these the ones that died in Nirun?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, how24111 said:

Have you ever heard of Google ?

I have but I thought they were a technology company and not an organisation that produces jeans

• Haha 1