Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I have but I thought they were a technology company and not an organisation that produces jeans

Yes BUT Google will have info about "organisation that produces jeans"...What's the point ???   Are you really looking to buy some second hand jeans for 100 baht ????   hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, how24111 said:

Judging my the 100%  of off topic posts,  I don't think I will bother posting the 4 watches here.  I don't need 10 pages of dribble.  Of course,  I am NOT specifically referring to you. Have a nice day....if your bike was so good,  why sell it ???   why move on ??  what model bike ??  how much did you get for it ??  MOST importantly,  to show GOOD faith,  was it posted on this WONDERFUL SITE ???  if so,  share a link...If you did NOT post it here,  that speaks VOLUMES....

TBH You would be better posting this stuff in one of the local rags..Pattaya People etc. I am sure there are many who would take this stuff off your hands. 

Parky is wasting your time with his usual trolling. That's his life!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, john42 said:

TBH You would be better posting this stuff in one of the local rags..Pattaya People etc. I am sure there are many who would take this stuff off your hands. 

Parky is wasting your time with his usual trolling. That's his life!

Thanks !!!   I see that this site has a 'ignored users'  function.  So now,  this thread will be a little more quiet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, john42 said:

TBH You would be better posting this stuff in one of the local rags..Pattaya People etc. I am sure there are many who would take this stuff off your hands. 

Parky is wasting your time with his usual trolling. That's his life!

This is a decent website  BUT ....too many off-topic posts, especially in the 'for sale' section which should only contain posts from members who might actually be interested in what is being sold. People jump on these 'sales' threads like a hungry lion that has not eaten in a week.   sad...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, how24111 said:

Yes BUT Google will have info about "organisation that produces jeans"...What's the point ???   Are you really looking to buy some second hand jeans for 100 baht ????   hahahaha

Ahh okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, how24111 said:

Thanks !!!   I see that this site has a 'ignored users'  function.  So now,  this thread will be a little more quiet.  

there is an ignore function.i have nobody on ignore ,as it defeats the object of the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, how24111 said:

As I ALREADY  posted "  I inherited a lot of this stuff from rental customers. "

Are the clothes washed ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, john42 said:

TBH You would be better posting this stuff in one of the local rags..Pattaya People etc. I am sure there are many who would take this stuff off your hands. 

Parky is wasting your time with his usual trolling. That's his life!

John he already made a Uber abs lies thread for you 🤣🤣 Your life is a very sad one ... What you up to tonight ? Got a girl to see 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 8:07 PM, how24111 said:

The blue jeans atre 'Dickies' brand,  size 38 x 30 ....There are many short pants and collar shirts,. belts.  Most are marked XL. Also have some bags, shavers, hats and lost of  other assorted stuff. 

Apologises I never saw the sizes , John42 thread fooks about Uber and AirBnb clogged it up ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, how24111 said:

I live in Niorun for 9n years UNTIL I bought a dog. Nirun does NOT allow pets.

Fair comment , John42 would struggle getting his hand job beasts in 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, how24111 said:

Judging my the 100%  of off topic posts,  I don't think I will bother posting the 4 watches here.  I don't need 10 pages of dribble.  Of course,  I am NOT specifically referring to you. Have a nice day....if your bike was so good,  why sell it ???   why move on ??  what model bike ??  how much did you get for it ??  MOST importantly,  to show GOOD faith,  was it posted on this WONDERFUL SITE ???  if so,  share a link...If you did NOT post it here,  that speaks VOLUMES....

Was a great bike 🏍 but at almost 3 years and travelling where I did I fancied a change,  was a BMW1200GSA , got just under £17000 , I may be a bit odd but when I sell a thing I use an advertising media which reaches potential buyers , you have John42 and Tommy Smith two guys who only visit once a year giving you advice , one won’t buy a round the other won’t buy wi fi ... 

I sold it in 2 weeks ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rob Jones said:

Are these the ones that died in Nirun?

My concern is if I bought the clothes I would get accosted by an ex tenant... 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, how24111 said:

No,  not from Nirun.  

How do you know if any of your ex tenants have not died ? I have never had any contact with tenants after they leave a place ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Parky said:

Was a great bike 🏍 but at almost 3 years and travelling where I did I fancied a change,  was a BMW1200GSA , got just under £17000 , I may be a bit odd but when I sell a thing I use an advertising media which reaches potential buyers , you have John42 and Tommy Smith two guys who only visit once a year giving you advice , one won’t buy a round the other won’t buy wi fi ... 

I sold it in 2 weeks ... 

No maybe about it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, john42 said:

No maybe about it.

Compared to you 🤣🤣🤣 Whipping and burning young girls , scrounging drinks 🍷 odd lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, matthewh said:

there is an ignore function.i have nobody on ignore ,as it defeats the object of the forum.

Really,  here is a small sampling of the 'meaningful'  comments I missed by using the 'ignore' function...

Are the clothes washed ? 

John he already made a Uber abs lies thread for you 🤣🤣 Your life is a very sad one ... What you up to tonight ? Got a girl to see 🤣🤣🤣

 John42 would struggle getting his hand job beasts in 🤣🤣🤣

How do you know if any of your ex tenants have not died ? I have never had any contact with tenants after they leave a place ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parky said:

My concern is if I bought the clothes I would get accosted by an ex tenant... 

Good point

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, how24111 said:

 

🤣🤣🤣

How do you know if any of your ex tenants have not died ? I have never had any contact with tenants after they leave a place ...

Usually when you claim to inherit something it’s because someone has died 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parky said:

John he already made a Uber abs lies thread for you 🤣🤣 Your life is a very sad one ... What you up to tonight ? Got a girl to see 🤣🤣🤣

can you and your friend go 'play'  on another thread.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rob Jones said:

Good point

Watch out 42 will say you are trolling , it’s all you have in your life 🤣🤣🤣

The facts are 42 will be laughing at these posts , but his bitterness is his biggest driver , hence he is unhappy ☹️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, how24111 said:

another troll comment

How is that ? You are selling clothes which some belonged to ex tenants ... it’s a perfectly acceptable question... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Usually when you claim to inherit something it’s because someone has died 

Did the jeans 👖 go to probate ? 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, how24111 said:

can you and your friend go 'play'  on another thread.

He is no friend of mine , he is a person I know ..

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parky said:

How do you know if any of your ex tenants have not died ? I have never had any contact with tenants after they leave a place ...

I have never had any contact with tenants after they leave a place ...

That's  YOU...I maintain a long and forever relationship with my tenants.  Some have become my better friends.  Not everything is business.  I always keep it touch with my tenants, by email and phone calls.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...