Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

Just now, Parky said:

Did the jeans 👖 go to probate ? 🤣

I was considering buying the jeans but I assumed the previous owner had died. Now that he may not have, I’m going to reconsider. I might join a few other Pattaya forums to see what second hand clothes their members are flogging 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Usually when you claim to inherit something it’s because someone has died 

I was using that word 'inherited;  loosely.  Not in it's strict meaning.  Learn to lighten up...No one died, only this thread.

Just now, how24111 said:

I have never had any contact with tenants after they leave a place ...

That's  YOU...I maintain a long and forever relationship with my tenants.  Some have become my better friends.  Not everything is business.  I always keep it touch with my tenants, by email and phone calls.  

Wow 😮 that’s nice , have you asked their permission to sell their clobber ... ‘Long and forever ‘ you sound like Fred West 🙏🏼😎👖👖

Just now, Parky said:

Wow 😮 that’s nice , have you asked their permission to sell their clobber ... ‘Long and forever ‘ you sound like Fred West 🙏🏼😎👖👖

They were given to me.  I had their full permission.  They didn't want to pack up so much stuff.  Are you the 'clothes'  police....Fun guy !!!

As you can see,  I removed some from the ignore list.  For the time being.  Have to see how it goes.  The quiet was nice. hahaha

2 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I was using that word 'inherited;  loosely.  Not in it's strict meaning.  Learn to lighten up...No one died, only this thread.

Thanks but I will withdraw my offer for the jeans as I don’t want to be humiliated if the previous owner recognised them and demanded I remove them. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, how24111 said:

As you can see,  I removed some from the ignore list.  For the time being.  Have to see how it goes.  The quiet was nice. hahaha

I thought the WiFi was down at Nirun again 

5 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I was considering buying the jeans but I assumed the previous owner had died. Now that he may not have, I’m going to reconsider. I might join a few other Pattaya forums to see what second hand clothes their members are flogging 

Good idea.  I don't think you will be allowed to post for very long.

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Inherited items are subject to laws and limits.. there was an occurrence of jeans 👖 on a baht bus 🚌 

• Like 1

Good idea.  I don't think you will be allowed to post for very long.

Are the other forums free?

• Haha 1

Just now, Rob Jones said:

I thought the WiFi was down at Nirun again 

Too many beers ??   or not paying attention --- It was posted SEVERAL times that I don't live at Nirun anymore.  Pay attention,  there will be questions later.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Inherited items are subject to laws and limits.. there was an occurrence of jeans 👖 on a baht bus 🚌 

What about inheritance tax?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

They were given to me.  I had their full permission.  They didn't want to pack up so much stuff.  Are you the 'clothes'  police....Fun guy !!!

I was very interested, but I would be worried walking down Soi Aronthai and a guy tries to tear my jeans 👖 off 😎😎

That would alarm 🚨 me ..

Just now, how24111 said:

Too many beers ??   or not paying attention --- It was posted SEVERAL times that I don't live at Nirun anymore.  Pay attention,  there will be questions later.

To be honest I have been on a jeans price comparison site most of the day

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Thanks but I will withdraw my offer for the jeans as I don’t want to be humiliated if the previous owner recognised them and demanded I remove them. 

I'm buckled.

😂😂😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Are you not worried about squatting? I never leave a place empty ...

2untitled.jpg.c62e87fb75948afb95c49c24ff575ce0.jpg

Someone has removed those jeans. Glad I decided not to have them and end up like her

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

To be honest I have been on a jeans price comparison site most of the day

You need to go to jumblesakes.co.knockingot.shit.com 

I check every day 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Strange group here.  Have fun buoys.

You know that 🤣🤣