Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

2 minutes ago, how24111 said:

1168268475_iris-2(2).jpg.fbb0189ecd9831c0ab7376a44c43f07d.jpg

Does it have plugs 🔌?

6 minutes ago, how24111 said:

lb2.jpg.3553cb08c04e543d7038951d5526dac6.jpg

Keep that to Doodle high 5. Com 

Just now, how24111 said:

Not my photos- borrowed pics.

Same as your jeans 👖 🤣

30 minutes ago, Parky said:

Inherited items are subject to laws and limits.. there was an occurrence of jeans 👖 on a baht bus 🚌 

yes the levis on a baht bus.bit big for me though

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, how24111 said:

zty806_1000.jpg.c638bbf7047b059666a737b2176c5538.jpgcopy-paste...Not mine....

You could have sold the shoes 👠 a few trannys here 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2019 at 11:08 AM, Rob Jones said:

Tbh I don’t know the brand. Sell it to me

Haven't seen an answer to your question so I'm giving it a stab ... Dickies is maybe a 2nd tier jeans supplier in a sorting that would place Levis and Wranglers in a top tier and makes like Dickies, Lee, and Kirkland (COSTCO in house brand) in a lower tier.

In Texas, most ranch hands would wear Wranglers, city folks Levis, and general yard word, manual labor something like Dickies.

Well ... you did ask.

Saw in another post that OP has offered them for 100 Baht for the pair. If I was around I'd get those for some farm hands. That's a giveaway price.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, vpi78 said:

Haven't seen an answer to your question so I'm giving it a stab ... Dickies is maybe a 2nd tier jeans supplier in a sorting that would place Levis and Wranglers in a top tier and makes like Dickies, Lee, and Kirkland (COSTCO in house brand).

In Texas, most ranch hands would wear Wranglers, city folks Levis, and general yard word, manual labor something like Dickies.

Well ... you did ask.

Saw in another post that OP has offered them for 100 Baht for the pair. If I was around I'd get those for some farm hands. That's a giveaway price.

probably need braces with em

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, matthewh said:

probably need braces with em

My farm hands might need to cuff the ends because they're short but they wouldn't have any problem at the waist other than it would be tight for one of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, vpi78 said:

Haven't seen an answer to your question so I'm giving it a stab ... Dickies is maybe a 2nd tier jeans supplier in a sorting that would place Levis and Wranglers in a top tier and makes like Dickies, Lee, and Kirkland (COSTCO in house brand) in a lower tier.

Well ... you did ask.

🤣🤣🤣

11 hours ago, vpi78 said:

I am just trying to clean house,  not about the money.  If I knew some Thai's that would want them I would give them away for free. I didn't expect to sell them here but I thought I would give these guys some fresh meat to make their jokes. 

8 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I am just trying to clean house,  not about the money.  If I knew some Thai's that would want them I would give them away for free. I didn't expect to sell them here but I thought I would give these guys some fresh meat to make their jokes. 

When people say it’s not about the money it usually is. I used to give ALL my older clothes to the security guards

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs up 1

14 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

When people say it’s not about the money it usually is. I used to give ALL my older clothes to the security guards

Reading problem:  "If I knew some Thai's that would want them I would give them away for free. "

30 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Reading problem:  "If I knew some Thai's that would want them I would give them away for free. "

How do you know we want them? You don’t, but you joined the forum to flog your rubbish - and that’s fine but don’t piss in my pocket and tell me it’s raining

’If I knew any Thais’ lol. You do make me laugh.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

The building manager  will have family etc,  the soles came loose on a pair off Adidas indoor trainers ,  i placed them by the bin ..one of the taxi boys on the corner  now wears them with the heel stamped down..

8 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

How do you know we want them? You don’t, but you joined the forum to flog your rubbish - and that’s fine but don’t piss in my pocket and tell me it’s raining

’If I knew any Thais’ lol. You do make me laugh.

Or piss down my back and tell me its raining  :) 

You guys are WAY  too much.  You doubt and criticise everything that is posted.  The worst part,  is you somehow  think you are being funny or cleaver.  Your not,  just boring.  Stop with the Hate, you are driving people away from this forum. Imagine someone reading this dribble and was considering making a topic/post himself,  I'm sure he would just stay quiet and no had to have many members attack his every word. As a said,  If I knew someone who wanted them I would give them away for FREE...Thai's tend to be proud people and I will not cause them to lose face by asking them if they would like some second hand used jeans.  Learn a little about Thailand.

Do you really think I have plans to sell anything here ??  When this site averages 50 people a DAY...hahaha...Advertising is based on 'traffic'  of which this site has almost zero traffic. Learn a little about sales and advertising. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

No comments on the lovely, sexy ladies.  I guess you guys have other things on your minds.  Those ladies are the reason I have enjoyed my last 10 years in Thailand. Can't' get enough of those heart breakers. Life is good !!!

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

You guys are WAY  too much.  You doubt and criticise everything that is posted.  The worst part,  is you somehow  think you are being funny or cleaver.  Your not,  just boring.  Stop with the Hate, you are driving people away from this forum. Imagine someone reading this dribble and was considering making a topic/post himself,  I'm sure he would just stay quiet and no had to have many members attack his every word. As a said,  If I knew someone who wanted them I would give them away for FREE...Thai's tend to be proud people and I will not cause them to lose face by asking them if they would like some second hand used jeans.  Learn a little about Thailand.

Do you really think I have plans to sell anything here ??  When this site averages 50 people a DAY...hahaha...Advertising is based on 'traffic'  of which this site has almost zero traffic. Learn a little about sales and advertising. 

Chill out there is no hate in this thread apart from 42s cancerous  filth ....  I found a few of the remarks very funny , the Thais are more than happy t buy second hand clothes  every market  has an area for that ....  

You dont ask just leave the clothes and a person will tale them  away .....   

Look at the stuff you are selling , there will always be a funny remark made none of it has been nasty just taking the piss.....  Lighten up mate ... 

• Thumbs up 1

4 minutes ago, how24111 said:

No comments on the lovely, sexy ladies.  I guess you guys have other things on your minds.  Those ladies are the reason I have enjoyed my last 10 years in Thailand. Can't' get enough of those heart breakers. Life is good !!!

Good for you , as long as you enjoy  your time here .... :) thats  all that matters ...