Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

You guys are WAY  too much.  You doubt and criticise everything that is posted.  The worst part,  is you somehow  think you are being funny or cleaver.  Your not,  just boring.  Stop with the Hate, you are driving people away from this forum. Imagine someone reading this dribble and was considering making a topic/post himself,  I'm sure he would just stay quiet and no had to have many members attack his every word. As a said,  If I knew someone who wanted them I would give them away for FREE...Thai's tend to be proud people and I will not cause them to lose face by asking them if they would like some second hand used jeans.  Learn a little about Thailand.

Do you really think I have plans to sell anything here ??  When this site averages 50 people a DAY...hahaha...Advertising is based on 'traffic'  of which this site has almost zero traffic. Learn a little about sales and advertising. 

If you had no intentions to sell stuff in here why did you upload pictures? Why are you blaming us for not wanting your throw always? Give them to the gardener, I’m sure Nirun must have a Capability Brown -  or gift the security guard or taxi driver and feel good about yourself.

As for us not being funny, that’s out of order, we are all funny in here - including you.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, how24111 said:

No comments on the lovely, sexy ladies.  I guess you guys have other things on your minds.  Those ladies are the reason I have enjoyed my last 10 years in Thailand. Can't' get enough of those heart breakers. Life is good !!!

actually the pics of topless girls in the section you posted them in is against our rules .

if i could be bothered id delete them and warn you for each one which would include a ban all totted up .

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mulphy said:

actually the pics of topless girls in the section you posted them in is against our rules .

if i could be bothered id delete them and warn you for each one which would include a ban all totted up .

Sorry if I posted the wrong pics or in the wrong section.  Please delete them or move them as needed.  I will use this post as my warning and will never do that again.  If you need to permanently ban me, I fully understand and will hold no bad feelings against you or this site.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Sorry if I posted the wrong pics or in the wrong section.  Please delete them or move them as needed.  I will use this post as my warning and will never do that again.  If you need to permanently ban me, I fully understand and will hold no bad feelings against you or this site.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

Maybe it’s not me but you that has the reading problem lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how24111.the first thing I would do is delete them and then post them in the relevant area if you wish.

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matthewh said:

how24111.the first thing I would do is delete them and then post them in the relevant area if you wish.

Top marks for helping a new member out , it’s nice to be nice is my mantra 🙏🏼😍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, matthewh said:

how24111.the first thing I would do is delete them and then post them in the relevant area if you wish.

I do NOT see any place to delete the photos I posted. ...Do you know where or how ??   I won't post them again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see no way to move or delete these offending photos so I guess they will remain for now.  The higher-ups could delete them as they see fit and they certainly don't need my permission or approval to do so. I hope I have not personally offended anyone by posted these types of semi-nude photos.  It won't happen again. I offer my apologies...

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I see no way to move or delete these offending photos so I guess they will remain for now.  The higher-ups could delete them as they see fit and they certainly don't need my permission or approval to do so. I hope I have not personally offended anyone by posted these types of semi-nude photos.  It won't happen again. I offer my apologies...

Top man ,  best of luck with letting your place and selling  your clobber :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I see no way to move or delete these offending photos so I guess they will remain for now.  The higher-ups could delete them as they see fit and they certainly don't need my permission or approval to do so. I hope I have not personally offended anyone by posted these types of semi-nude photos.  It won't happen again. I offer my apologies...

you definitely haven't offended me,been a great thread.thanks

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, how24111 said:

I see no way to move or delete these offending photos so I guess they will remain for now.  The higher-ups could delete them as they see fit and they certainly don't need my permission or approval to do so. I hope I have not personally offended anyone by posted these types of semi-nude photos.  It won't happen again. I offer my apologies...

Don't sweat it big dog.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Update:  The 3rd floor condo is available(A1 bld.).   The ground floor has been rented on a yearly lease. 

Any pics ? 

  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Parky said:

Any pics ? 

The photos have been posted several times already.    If anyone is seriously interested , please send me a p/m and I will answer any questions and send you the photos again if necessary. Thanks

condo (2).jpg

condo photo.jpg

condo. (2).jpg

condo......jpg

condo.....jpg

condo...jpg

condo.. (2).jpg

condo.... (2).jpg

condo..jpg

DSCN1435.JPG

DSCN1434.JPG

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nirun condo-A1 Bld....5,300 baht monthly . Includes cable TV.  Govt. electric. New air cond,  2-door fridge, and microwave.  Newer soft mattress. Water and electric on balcony for cooking and washing. 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, how24111 said:

The photos have been posted several times already.    If anyone is seriously interested , please send me a p/m and I will answer any questions and send you the photos again if necessary. Thanks

condo (2).jpg

condo photo.jpg

condo. (2).jpg

condo......jpg

condo.....jpg

condo...jpg

condo.. (2).jpg

condo.... (2).jpg

condo..jpg

DSCN1435.JPG

DSCN1434.JPG

Looks very nice 👍 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Parky said:

Looks very nice 👍 

Wouldn't have thought your opinions on anything hold much water. Transparent and patronising 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, john42 said:

Wouldn't have thought your opinions on anything hold much water. Transparent and patronising 🙄

At least Parky gives his opinion ….. both positive or negative depending on the topic.....unlike you whose main aim seems to be to chase him around the board with negative comments.

Tell you the truth mate..... you are getting boring.

cheers 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, roobob said:

At least Parky gives his opinion ….. both positive or negative depending on the topic.....unlike you whose main aim seems to be to chase him around the board with negative comments.

Tell you the truth mate..... you are getting boring.

cheers 

His problem is if he ever catches me , would be fun ironing the low life out .. He told a mate of mine he would bottle me 🤣😂 he cant bottle piss ..

He is  boring , he can’t make a decision so just wastes his life scared of ‘making a mistake ‘ the fool can’t see his indecision is ruining his sad life, he had 2 years of sending she went to UK and told him ‘what you say is not true ‘ he is an idiotic liar...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, john42 said:

Wouldn't have thought your opinions on anything hold much water. Transparent and patronising 🙄

Your thoughts like your lies are irrelevant , care to explain what why saying ‘Looks nice is patronising ? ‘ it does for the money , what’s not to like... so why is that patronising , oh you of so many levels .. lol all low...

My opinions on property could  have made you £500k over the last 10 years , but you never took any action so made nothing ,  still you knew better wading in a water logged slum 🤣🤣

You have never been to Nirun, you telling lies about that dump you call home 🏠 what did you do today ? Nothing as always ..funny seeing you so unsatisfied with life , you deserve it .. still no donation to the forum. , Saturday I met Davy he was with you when you accused a decent ex BM of poncing a drink 🥃 the irony ... hold water you say 🤣🤣

Every BM knows what a fool, ponce  and liar you are ... Well done 👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ronnie dutchpride said:

What do you want for just over 5000b? 

Well he wants a shit tip backing onto a railway line , when the train goes buy the phone can’t be heard ... that’s a fact 😂😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Parky said:

Your thoughts like your lies are irrelevant , care to explain what why saying ‘Looks nice is patronising ? ‘ it does for the money , what’s not to like... so why is that patronising , oh you of so many levels .. lol all low...

My opinions on property could  have made you £500k over the last 10 years , but you never took any action so made nothing ,  still you knew better wading in a water logged slum 🤣🤣

You have never been to Nirun, you telling lies about that dump you call home 🏠 what did you do today ? Nothing as always ..funny seeing you so unsatisfied with life , you deserve it .. still no donation to the forum. , Saturday I met Davy he was with you when you accused a decent ex BM of poncing a drink 🥃 the irony ... hold water you say 🤣🤣

Every BM knows what a fool, ponce  and liar you are ... Well done 👍 

I am 'guessing' by the sounds of these posts that the two of you have some history together...hahaha.    I could be wrong.

On a side note,  Nirun condo can't be beat for the low price and great centralized  location. Of course,  for higher prices there are MUCH nicer places to rent/buy. IMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, how24111 said:

 

On a side note,  Nirun condo can't be beat for the low price and great centralized  location. Of course,  for higher prices there are MUCH nicer places to rent/buy. IMHO

As I said looks a great  deal , know a few people who have lived there many years ..... Why John42 seems to think its patronising is interesting  , it suggests  he does not rate your unit ,  he has never  been to Nirun its too far away from Soi Honey and if he is off the bat bus rout he misses picking up 2.7 million condos for 1 million ... He can buy them at almost  40% of market rate ..

Your one he could  get for 400,000 baht ,  I know its true as he told me  so ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Parky said:

Your one he could  get for 400,000 baht ,  I know its true as he told me  so ..

400,000 baht for a Nirun condo would have been 6-9 years ago or more.  That was the selling price for poorly furnished room back in 2010 when I first came here. You might be able to buy a shell room, on the undesirable 6th floor,  for 550K-600K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...