Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, roobob said:

At least Parky gives his opinion ….. both positive or negative depending on the topic.....unlike you whose main aim seems to be to chase him around the board with negative comments.

Tell you the truth mate..... you are getting boring.

cheers 

I see him as shallow and without substance. He does much the same to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, how24111 said:

400,000 baht for a Nirun condo would have been 6-9 years ago or more.  That was the selling price for poorly furnished room back in 2010 when I first came here. You might be able to buy a shell room, on the undesirable 6th floor,  for 550K-600K.

You don't understand  it , he can buy condos at 40% of the  market rate .....   In VT5 there were going for 2.7 depending on floor  he can get those for a million , so he said ....  so the 600k he can get for 320k ... 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, john42 said:

I see him as shallow and without substance. He does much the same to me. 

 

Well thats good you saying that ,  as you lie a lot ......  You are the person who can buy condos at 40% value get  Thai doctors to quit work for 4 months to be with you ,  you invent  live band visits etc ,, you invent "Big" issues with your house , you say you acquired and illegally off British rail , lie after lie ... 

The only BM here without substance  is you ..... How was I patronising  about  the condo ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Maybe he has some connections  or magic powers.....haha

55555   Either that or telling  lies ,  no he has magic powers 🤣 Funny did write on here "If you take a Thai man to look at  condo you get 25% off "   another one of the amazing one liners that cant be explained with any rationale .... 

I am sure he will be along later to state some more ludicrous statements  ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Parky said:

 

Well thats good you saying that ,  as you lie a lot ......  You are the person who can buy condos at 40% value get  Thai doctors to quit work for 4 months to be with you ,  you invent  live band visits etc ,, you invent "Big" issues with your house , you say you acquired and illegally off British rail , lie after lie ... 

The only BM here without substance  is you ..... How was I patronising  about  the condo ? 

 

You patronise all the time. Look at how many here have had conflicts with you. Why were you kicked off the forum three times..facts are facts. You have had three physical conflicts we know of god knows how many others.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, john42 said:

You patronise all the time. Look at how many here have had conflicts with you. Why were you kicked off the forum three times..facts are facts. You have had three physical conflicts we know of god knows how many others.

 

Again John what was patronising  about the comment  ?  That Pastry and  Drunk Mod kicked me off is hardly  a reference  .. the fact is you still have not donated a penny to this forum despite  using it daily for 10 years ,   oh I was wrong stopping Saints getting attacked was I ... what about  you , Alex saved your skin  you were abusing a decent  member here ,  he went looking for you found you then you were saved by Alex..

So again what was patronising  about the comment re Nirun  ? You have never been there ,  you know nothing about the place ... Like the car remark ,you know  nothing about buying and selling vehicles here as you have never done it .... 

Are you sad as you cant whip and burn young girls ?? is that your issue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, how24111 said:

400,000 baht for a Nirun condo would have been 6-9 years ago or more.  That was the selling price for poorly furnished room back in 2010 when I first came here. You might be able to buy a shell room, on the undesirable 6th floor,  for 550K-600K.

Why is it undesirable on the 6th floor ? I thought higher the better ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubblegum said:

Why is it undesirable on the 6th floor ? I thought higher the better ??

I guess its the top floor of the two low rise buildings  ,  flat roofs .. solar gain and leaks .....  

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubblegum said:

Why is it undesirable on the 6th floor ? I thought higher the better ??

That is the top floor and it is MUCH hotter up there.  The heat rises up through the bld.  and stops there. Also the roof allows in a lot of heat.  In the past,  there have been issues with the roof leaking water into some 6 floor units.  I think that has been fixed but the additional heat is a big issue as it will cost you more in electric each month.  They are hard to rent and sell. The ceilings are also lower in the 6th floor units.

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Parky said:

I guess its the top floor of the two low rise buildings  ,  flat roofs .. solar gain and leaks .....  

 

2 minutes ago, how24111 said:

That is the top floor and it is MUCH hotter up there.  The heat rises up through the bld.  and stops there. Also the roof allows in a lot of heat.  In the past,  there have been issues with the roof leaking water into some 6 floor units.  I think that has been fixed but the additional heat is a big issue as it will cost you more in electric each month.  They are hard to rent and sell. The ceilings are also lower in the 6th floor units.

Oh ok, it's just that I had a top floor place in Jomtien ( 15th ) and I rarely used the air con as the breeze was there all day, I'm guessing the 6th floor wouldn't get too much of a breeze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Bubblegum said:

 

Oh ok, it's just that I had a top floor place in Jomtien ( 15th ) and I rarely used the air con as the breeze was there all day, I'm guessing the 6th floor wouldn't get too much of a breeze.

My 5th floor Nirun condo gets a lot of breezes  and many renters never use the air cond.  I had a renter who stayed there for a year and he never paid a electric bill.  Under a certain small usage is free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, how24111 said:

My 5th floor Nirun condo gets a lot of breezes  and many renters never use the air cond.  I had a renter who stayed there for a year and he never paid a electric bill.  Under a certain small usage is free.

I had a house that I used to rent out, it was empty for a couple of months and I thought the same as you that under a certain usage it's free ? Apparently that's not the case as they came and took the meter out as they said there was still a service charge to pay ?

Are you rigid in the 2 months deposit up front ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bubblegum said:

I had a house that I used to rent out, it was empty for a couple of months and I thought the same as you that under a certain usage it's free ? Apparently that's not the case as they came and took the meter out as they said there was still a service charge to pay ?

Are you rigid in the 2 months deposit up front ?

I might drop down the deposit amount for a yearly lease.  This 3rd floor room has mostly all new electronics in it(air cond, fridge, microwave) and mattress so that is why I try to protect myself with a larger deposit. I might consider allowing a renter to pay some of the deposit money over a few months .  Honestly,  if the extra few thousand baht is that critical then I might wonder if the rent will be paid on time.  We are only talking about 100 or so pounds/dollars.  I always return the deposit on the same day as the renter leaves, after we square up the final electric/water usage. I never make people wait for their deposit to be returned and I don't nit-pick about small things. I don't worry about marks on the walls and I understand that electronic things break.  As long as you don't smash the TV  over your g/f's head you will have no problem getting your deposit back. 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, how24111 said:

I might drop down the deposit amount for a yearly lease.  This 3rd floor room has mostly all new electronics in it(air cond, fridge, microwave) and mattress so that is why I try to protect myself with a larger deposit. I might consider allowing a renter to pay some of the deposit money over a few months .  Honestly,  if the extra few thousand baht is that critical then I might wonder if the rent will be paid on time.  We are only talking about 100 or so pounds/dollars.  I always return the deposit on the same day as the renter leaves, after we square up the final electric/water usage. I never make people wait for their deposit to be returned and I don't nit-pick about small things. I don't worry about marks on the walls and I understand that electronic things break.  As long as you don't smash the TV  over your g/f's head you will have no problem getting your deposit back. 

Good answer

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 4:44 PM, how24111 said:

That is the top floor and it is MUCH hotter up there.  The heat rises up through the bld.  and stops there. Also the roof allows in a lot of heat.  In the past,  there have been issues with the roof leaking water into some 6 floor units.  I think that has been fixed but the additional heat is a big issue as it will cost you more in electric each month.  They are hard to rent and sell. The ceilings are also lower in the 6th floor units.

That’s an issue with top floor flat roof places , add in single skin construction you are staying in a storage heater .... Double skin is the way to go , with a pitch roof if on top floor .... if I ever built a house in boonies would be double skin all day long ... 

 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Midnight Moon said:

This still available? Pet friendly?

Yes, this 3rd floor condo is available.   No, they don't allow pets.   Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, how24111 said:

Yes, this 3rd floor condo is available.   No, they don't allow pets.   Sorry.

She’s only 4ft 8 mate. Not shedding yet.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:  Nirun Condo, on the 3rd floor-A1 building,  is available. 5,300 baht monthly with free cable TV. New furnishings. New air cond.,  new TV and microwave,  new 2 door fridge.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, how24111 said:

Update:  Nirun Condo, on the 3rd floor-A1 building,  is available. 5,300 baht monthly with free cable TV. New furnishings. New air cond.,  new TV and microwave,  new 2 door fridge.

now that is cheap,im sure it wont be vacant for long.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, matthewh said:

now that is cheap,im sure it wont be vacant for long.

Thanks. I think the price is good and the centralized location is Great.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Admin-J said:

Fancy a bit of that?

not for me  mate,but it is for many longterm stayers.i prefer the delights of the dusit thani.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...