Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

Pay more,  get more. You can't beat the price or location. 

The price is cheap enough  , the location is not on a baht bus 🚌 route ... so for me it’s a no no , 

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

The price is cheap enough  , the location is not on a baht bus 🚌 route ... so for me it’s a no no , 

If you can walk 5-7 minutes up to Pattaya Klang or 3rd road,  you can get the baht bus there. 

8 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Why? We are not trying to sell them.

Maybe another bm would also like to enjoy the great value that you have discovered. 

• Thumbs up 1

10 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I doubt there were any police there that day as they don’t care about a shooting at Nirun 

What info are you basing this statement on ?   

34 minutes ago, how24111 said:

If you can walk 5-7 minutes up to Pattaya Klang or 3rd road,  you can get the baht bus there. 

That’s a long walk to fuvk off on a baht bus 🚌 it’s not a good location 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I have never seen police 👮‍♀️ there , I have seen vest cases though😂

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Confidental I'm afraid 

55 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Maybe another bm would also like to enjoy the great value that you have discovered. 

Im not selling anything, what bit of  that are you struggling with? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Im not selling anything, what bit of  that are you struggling with? 

Neither is he 🤣🤣 but he can’t see it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

For you Nirun haters, please share photos of where you live and the rental price you pay. 

Nirun haters lol!

Couldn't give a rat's ass about the place. Just pointing out that it's a very small living environment.

But at 6k p/m what do you expect, like I said before, it will suit some blokes on a budget.

To each their own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Nirun haters lol!

Couldn't give a rat's ass about the place. Just pointing out that it's a very small living environment.

But at 6k p/m what do you expect, like I said before, it will suit some blokes on a budget.

To each their own.

42 Will be spending more time in Thailand  , its up his street ... as its cheap :) the furniture  matches his fake silk shirts .... 

2 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Just pointing out that it's a very small living environment.

Yes,  the condo is small but 6000 a month with Free high-speed internet and free cable TV will make it attractive to some, not all.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 3

Just now, how24111 said:

Yes,  the condo is small but 6000 a month with Free high-speed internet and free cable TV will make it attractive to some, not all.

What is the speed of the net ? 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

What is the speed of the net ? 

Offhand, I don't know but previous renters have been online teachers and they said the internet was fast.  Others watch streaming movies with very little buffering.   The TV cable is Siphon Cable.

• Thumbs up 1

Nirun is a budget condo. It's ok and well located. Some blocks better than others but for 6k Baht you can't go wrong. We were going to buy three units and make one condo but when we had the chance of a beachfront one in Jomtein, no competition. But Nirun has shops, bars in it. It's ok and easy to rent if the price is right.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs up 1

2 minutes ago, pattayaman2001 said:

Nirun is a budget condo. It's ok and well located. Some blocks better than others but for 6k Baht you can't go wrong. We were going to buy three units and make one condo but when we had the chance of a beachfront one in Jomtein, no competition. But Nirun has shops, bars in it. It's ok and easy to rent if the price is right.

I know some people have done similar and for the price they have a decent size condo.  

• Thumbs up 2

If someone wanted to only pay 5,000 monthly,  it might be possible to drop the internet and cable TV.  They would need to be a long-time renter. The internet is prepaid until Aug 15.,  after then it could be cancelled and the rent lowered.

Just now, how24111 said:

I know some people have done similar and for the price they have a decent size condo.  

Absolutely, I agree. The fellow that bought Bobby's bar lived there. He quite liked it. I had a cracking few beers in the little bar, friendly owner and customers to chat to. It's not perfect but a decent budget condo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Offhand, I don't know but previous renters have been online teachers and they said the internet was fast.  Others watch streaming movies with very little buffering.   The TV cable is Siphon Cable.

Thats good ,  best of luck with  it :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs up 1

19 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Like I said a good deal for some. Good location as well. Cheap and cheerful seems to be the order of the day in Pattaya at the moment so I don't think you will have any trouble getting shot of this.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Like I said a good deal for some. Good location as well. Cheap and cheerful seems to be the order of the day in Pattaya at the moment so I don't think you will have any trouble getting shot of this.

I know a few lads who stay there , on forums it’s a bit of a wind up.......5 or 6k a month you can get a crash pad or buy one for 600k and  travel around , one chap I know has been there 20 years ..... he gets parole soon 🤣🤣🤣 boom boom as Basil Brush used to say...decent rentals that’s a fact ...

But jokes aside is is what it is , for the money you can’t fault it .... a few drinkers bars around there ....

It will always get a ribbing , but that’s forums ...

I tell you what is worth looking at , there is a motorcycle graveyard there .. all sorts of bikes left for must be 10 years some of them... it’s a bizarre sight ..

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Parky said:

I know a few lads who stay there , on forums it’s a bit of a wind up.......5 or 6k a month you can get a crash pad or buy one for 600k and  travel around , one chap I know has been there 20 years ..... he gets parole soon 🤣🤣🤣 boom boom as Basil Brush used to say...decent rentals that’s a fact ...

But jokes aside is is what it is , for the money you can’t fault it .... a few drinkers bars around there ....

It will always get a ribbing , but that’s forums ...

I tell you what is worth looking at , there is a motorcycle graveyard there .. all sorts of bikes left for must be 10 years some of them... it’s a bizarre sight ..

6k baht per month is like £140. Can't do bad to that. A wee bolt hole in the sun. Some guys will be well happy with that. 

• Like 2

I don't know if it is very slow  in Pattaya right now but surprisingly,  the condo is still available for rent. 

I recently rented an apartment for a month,for 10000,in the street next to 18 coins for the family.6000 is dirt cheap if you are on a budget.

• Thumbs up 1

19 hours ago, how24111 said:

I don't know if it is very slow  in Pattaya right now but surprisingly,  the condo is still available for rent. 

Drop the price to 3000 

• Like 1