Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

Nirun studio condo for rent-Pattaya-5,300 baht with Free Cable TV

NIRUN studio Condo ... 3rd floor (A1 Bld)... full furniture, new soft queen size bed(5 foot), new 32 inch flat screen TV, new Microwave, New 2 door fridge, computer desk and chair, fan... New Air cond. and hot water.. Outside patio area set up with sink, water ,electric, table, dishes, bars for hanging clothes to dry.. Rent is 5,300 baht monthly... Includes Free Siphon cable TV.... You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(450)... To move in you pay 5,300 baht which is the first months rent and I will hold a Refundable deposit of two month rent (10,000).
Total to move-in: 15,300... If needed, I can supply sheets, towels, plates, glasses and silverware... The pool and shower areas has just been totally remodeled along with the common areas... It looks beautiful !!!.. For the convenient centralized location, and reasonable price Nirun Condo is hard to beat... It has a great mix of Thai's and Farangs so there is always someone to talk with . You easily walk to Tesco Express, 7/11, Big-C Extra and there are many bars, restaurants, laundry's, massages all within the complex and nearby.... Nirun is a large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card front doors, restaurants, bars, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Big-C Extra mall, across from the ShagWell Hotel....I can answer your question in Thai or English...Thank you.

condo (2).jpg

condo photo.jpg

condo..jpg

DSCN1434.JPG

DSCN1435.JPG

condo......jpg

condo. (2).jpg

condo.. (2).jpg

condo...jpg

• Thumbs up 1

Looks very nice indeed,  are you a designer ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

55 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Would you consider selling it? 

Yes,  I would sell it.  Almost everything is new in this condo.  New fridge, air cond., mattress, microwave, TV, patio sink, office chair.  I would consider selling for 740,000 baht  with a 50-50 split of all transfer cost. I lived in this condo for 8  years.  The location was very good and it was a great room for sleeping as you have no neighbor on one side. It was very quiet inside.  

• Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

Yes,  I would sell it.  Almost everything is new in this condo.  New fridge, air cond., mattress, microwave, TV, patio sink, office chair.  I would consider selling for 740,000 baht  with a 50-50 split of all transfer cost. I lived in this condo for 8  years.  The location was very good and it was a great room for sleeping as you have no neighbor on one side. It was very quiet inside.  

That’s a great deal under £19000 for a home 🏠 in Thailand 🇹🇭 

Good luck 😉 I know a lad who lives there very happy indeed ..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Thanks.  The condos are small but other than that it was a perfect place to me to stay for 8 years.  I only moved out because I bought a dog which the condo doesn't allow.  The centralized location is what I miss the most. 5-10 minutes and you are anywhere around Pattaya. Even going to Jomtien immigration takes only about 15 minutes. Now that they have totally remodeled the pool and common ares,  the place is looking much better.  The new management teams seems to know what they are doing. It's low cost comfortable living. 

• Thumbs up 1

25 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Thanks.  The condos are small but other than that it was a perfect place to me to stay for 8 years.  I only moved out because I bought a dog which the condo doesn't allow.  The centralized location is what I miss the most. 5-10 minutes and you are anywhere around Pattaya. Even going to Jomtien immigration takes only about 15 minutes. Now that they have totally remodeled the pool and common ares,  the place is looking much better.  The new management teams seems to know what they are doing. It's low cost comfortable living. 

Is it sensible to have a vase full of water sitting on the microwave?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Is it sensible to have a vase full of water sitting on the microwave?

Your right.  That's little flower/vase is long gone. If it spilled it could make for some exciting fireworks. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Your right.  That's little flower/vase is long gone. If it spilled it could make for some exciting fireworks. 

Shame it was a nice vase, I think it added something to room 

• Haha 2

Buy a VR device and imagine you are living in a run down khazi 😎

• Haha 1

Does the air conditioner manage to keep such a large space cool or would it require an additional A/C unit ?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Does the air conditioner manage to keep such a large space cool or would it require an additional A/C unit ?

The fan strategically mounted would help the circulation I bet 

• Thumbs up 1

I really like the tiled mural , I would like to get one ..

3 hours ago, how24111 said:

Nirun studio condo for rent-Pattaya-5,300 baht with Free Cable TV

NIRUN studio Condo ... 3rd floor (A1 Bld)... full furniture, new soft queen size bed(5 foot), new 32 inch flat screen TV, new Microwave, New 2 door fridge, computer desk and chair, fan... New Air cond. and hot water.. Outside patio area set up with sink, water ,electric, table, dishes, bars for hanging clothes to dry.. Rent is 5,300 baht monthly... Includes Free Siphon cable TV.... You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(450)... To move in you pay 5,300 baht which is the first months rent and I will hold a Refundable deposit of two month rent (10,000).
Total to move-in: 15,300... If needed, I can supply sheets, towels, plates, glasses and silverware... The pool and shower areas has just been totally remodeled along with the common areas... It looks beautiful !!!.. For the convenient centralized location, and reasonable price Nirun Condo is hard to beat... It has a great mix of Thai's and Farangs so there is always someone to talk with . You easily walk to Tesco Express, 7/11, Big-C Extra and there are many bars, restaurants, laundry's, massages all within the complex and nearby.... Nirun is a large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card front doors, restaurants, bars, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Big-C Extra mall, across from the ShagWell Hotel....I can answer your question in Thai or English...Thank you.

condo (2).jpg

condo photo.jpg

condo..jpg

DSCN1434.JPG

DSCN1435.JPG

condo......jpg

condo. (2).jpg

condo.. (2).jpg

condo...jpg

I have to ask, why is it back on the market?

Just now, Rob Jones said:

Fred Wests lodger turned up under the bathroom.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

The previous renter stayed 10 months and has moved back to the UK,  due to health concerns. 

1 minute ago, how24111 said:

Yes,  the fan and air cond.  combo gives quick cooling and a VERY low electric bill. 

Bet it great - even in the hot season 

Just now, how24111 said:

The previous renter stayed 10 months and has moved back to the UK,  due to health concerns. 

He didn’t get an electrical shock from the microwave ?

• Haha 1