Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

6 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Not to get in the middle of your squabble but I was only asking 5,300 for the condo.  Of course,  I would gladly accept 5,500 too...haha...

OK,  you two go back to what you were doing.  Pardon my interruption...  haha

Yes a great deal  , I await the explanation of patronising  ... Has to be up there with smoking not harmful  and electric  bikes get you fitter ,  then of course Thai women pay to fly to UK to see him 555555 hahahaha 

Brilliant  stuff ... 

6 minutes ago, Parky said:

Yes a great deal  , I await the explanation of patronising  ... Has to be up there with smoking not harmful  and electric  bikes get you fitter ,  then of course Thai women pay to fly to UK to see him 555555 hahahaha 

Brilliant  stuff ... 

Don't forget 'real Thais' ... Rinser is still upset she isn't one apparently.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Parky said:

Yes a great deal  , I await the explanation of patronising  .

Your post sounded fine to me  and in No way patronising.  It was just being nice.  Nothing wrong with that once in a while...haha

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, how24111 said:

Your post sounded fine to me  and in No way patronising.  It was just being nice.  Nothing wrong with that once in a while...haha

lol I know  Nirun ,  looked a great deal ...  John42 is not normal  ,  his post chasing of me leads him to write daft  things and indeed lies ,   thats  how obsessed he is ... the patronising  remark is further evidence ... Well with UK like Vegas and New York is clear is has a few screws loose ... 

No way was it patronising  ,  its nice to be nice .... But its good to be honest ..

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 6:44 PM, Parky said:

lol I know  Nirun ,  looked a great deal ...  John42 is not normal  ,  his post chasing of me leads him to write daft  things and indeed lies ,   thats  how obsessed he is ... the patronising  remark is further evidence ... Well with UK like Vegas and New York is clear is has a few screws loose ... 

No way was it patronising  ,  its nice to be nice .... But its good to be honest ..

😄

1 minute ago, how24111 said:

Nirun Condo, on the 3rd floor is available. 5,300 baht monthly. New furnishings. 

Have you got any pictures ? 

• Thumbs up 1

4 hours ago, Parky said:

Have you got any pictures ? 

Photos have already been posted.  It is the room with the 2-door new fridge.

9 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Does it have a safe deposit box?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I thought you said it had new furnishings  ? 

5 minutes ago, Parky said:

I thought you said it had new furnishings  ? 

Can someone check google to find out the sunrise time tomorrow?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Can someone check google to find out the sunrise time tomorrow?

Apologies  , I thought  we would see pictures  after the new furnishings  have been completed ? 

15 minutes ago, Parky said:

Apologies  , I thought  we would see pictures  after the new furnishings  have been completed ? 

This condo has a NEW  air cond., office chair,  microwave, TV, fan,  2-door fridge, high quality mattress, large beveled bathroom mirror and more.  

• Thumbs up 1

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

This condo has a NEW  air cond., office chair,  microwave, TV, fan,  2-door fridge, high quality mattress, large beveled bathroom mirror and more.  

Sounds like you have pushed the boat out, shame there are no pictures. The 2 door fridge sounds the bees knees. Is it stainless?

• Thumbs up 1

10 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Sounds  good mate , at 5300  that will be snapped up.... Would you drop it for a years let ?

8 minutes ago, Parky said:

Sounds  good mate , at 5300  that will be snapped up.... Would you drop it for a years let ?

sure

• Thumbs up 1

14 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Sounds like you have pushed the boat out, shame there are no pictures. The 2 door fridge sounds the bees knees. Is it stainless?

yes, of course.

• Thumbs up 1

On 4/27/2019 at 5:11 PM, how24111 said:

The condo is 26 meters.  Expect for the big buildings,  all condos in the smaller building are the same size. 

You would struggle to get John42s lies in there , he has books and books of idiotic lies  :) 

3 hours ago, Parky said:

You would struggle to get John42s lies in there , he has books and books of idiotic lies  :) 

Thank you for that information.  

• Thumbs up 1

10 minutes ago, how24111 said:

The guy is nuts as can be seen by his posts!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

You are welcome , he has a motorised exercise bike 🚲 , you don’t even have to ride it gets you very fit , funny enough 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, john42 said:

The guy is nuts as can be seen by his posts!!

More lies 😂🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Parky said:

You are welcome , he has a motorised exercise bike 🚲 , you don’t even have to ride it gets you very fit , funny enough 🤣🤣

You have a reputation commonly referred to as  "mad Joe"  on other forums😄

• Haha 1