Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Nirun 'Corner' studio condo for rent

1 hour ago, john42 said:

You have a reputation commonly referred to as  "mad Joe"  on other forums😄

I used that as a forum  name here John :)  So once again you show what a fool you are ,  from 28 of us in Glasshouse , Electric  bikes get you fitter :)  thrown out of 3 cars , smoking  is not harmful  , you gave get gangsters from Bangkok ..Assaulting and burning women .....  Being chased from a bar due to you whining a guy never  bought you a drink .... 

You the man who loves the UK life on how many Thai forums ?  unreal 

Mad you say :)   classic ..  Creating a false profile  to waste a girls time who rejected you :)  You see these are things you do and say ,  some  jealous  old wankers words are indeed that ....  Yes I was so out of order stopping the assault on Saints 55555 ... Oh wait the hate group speak 555

1 hour ago, john42 said:

No this is true!!!

Be afraid John be very  afraid  🤣

Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 13.42.12.png

On a side note,  I have a condo in Nirun that I am trying to rent...Enjoy yourself fellows. Another side note,  many forums have a p/m messaging function for members that want to talk between themselves. At least.  that is what I have heard. I could be wrong.  haha..It's all good.  I love Pattaya.  Been here for 10 years non-stop.  Great place. Lose/friendly women are my hobby. 

• Thumbs up 2

37 minutes ago, Parky said:

I used that as a forum  name here John :)  So once again you show what a fool you are ,  from 28 of us in Glasshouse , Electric  bikes get you fitter :)  thrown out of 3 cars , smoking  is not harmful  , you gave get gangsters from Bangkok ..Assaulting and burning women .....  Being chased from a bar due to you whining a guy never  bought you a drink .... 

You the man who loves the UK life on how many Thai forums ?  unreal 

Mad you say :)   classic ..  Creating a false profile  to waste a girls time who rejected you :)  You see these are things you do and say ,  some  jealous  old wankers words are indeed that ....  Yes I was so out of order stopping the assault on Saints 55555 ... Oh wait the hate group speak 555

Wasn't used in a friendly way👍

3 hours ago, john42 said:

Wasn't used in a friendly way👍

Yes it was I used the name in a friendly  way ,  that you tell me a low life who I stopped attacking  a guy dislikes me hardly  matters ,  scum like him have written filth about Alex and Pman , in fact Alex is having lots of filth written about him now ...

Thats not friendly  either ,  so as always when you make a statement  you can never ever support it with any credible  facts or evidence  nor indeed rationale  ... ..

The facts are "Not one person values a liar as a friend " thats global  John , indeed its why you struggle to make decent relationships   , add in your narcism  and "Levels " lol .... 

Keep telling lies though , always very funny to read 🤣

Does anyone know where I can rent a condo for under 6000 monthly ???   Preferably,  with  2 nice swimming pools ?  Thanks for any help.

30 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Does anyone know where I can rent a condo for under 6000 monthly ???   Preferably,  with  2 nice swimming pools ?  Thanks for any help.

What is the selling price ? If you would sell ? 

20 minutes ago, Parky said:

What is the selling price ? If you would sell ? 

750,000 baht....buyer pays all transfer fees.

Just now, how24111 said:

750,000 baht....buyer pays all transfer fees.

I know  guy who would pay 500k 50/50 on transfer  fees , how long have you owned it ?  fees reduce after 5 years ... 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

I know  guy who would pay 500k 50/50 on transfer  fees , how long have you owned it ?  fees reduce after 5 years ... 

I have owned it for over 5 years.  I was offered 700K  last month,  so  'No Thanks'  to 500K....Your 'guy'  would have needed to buy there 2-3 years ago to 'maybe' find that price on a 'shell' unit.  They have gone up dramatically lately as the Chinese are buying them.

• Thumbs up 1

4 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I have owned it for over 5 years.  I was offered 700K  last month,  so  'No Thanks'  to 500K....Your 'guy'  would have needed to buy there 2-3 years ago to 'maybe' find that price on a 'shell' unit.  They have gone up dramatically lately as the Chinese are buying them.

https://www.thailand-property.com/condo/2838/nirun-grand-ville

I heard the Chinese are buying up stuff here ... '

One above for 650k with no agents fees  thats 620K 

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

I heard the Chinese are buying up stuff here ... '

I believe I just posted that. 

Nirun is 'full' of the foreigner quota so a foreigner can  ONLY buy from another foreigner.  Thus pushing up prices.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Nirun is 'full' of the foreigner quota so a foreigner can  ONLY buy from another foreigner.  

Simply not true , they can buy in a company name.......... whoever told you that is telling lies ..

An ex member here who Pman also knows had 4 condos in Wongamat all in a company name , he lived in one and rented 3 ... 

Oddly enough it’s the way to go if you intend renting .....as it’s a business .... The Farang quota is for living in or using as a holiday home ..

11 minutes ago, ronnie dutchpride said:

Is that for a small room? How much are the big ones going for? 

Yes,  this is for the smaller rooms.  The big building goes much higher.

• Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, how24111 said:

Yes,  this is for the smaller rooms.  The big building goes much higher.

Cheers 

So you don't have a rough price of what the larger ones have sold for? 

3 minutes ago, Parky said:

Simply not true , they can buy in a company name.......... whoever told you that is telling lies 

Really  ???   The condo manager himself told me this last week.  Maybe you know more than him.  It cost money to set up a co. name and just to buy a low priced condo it would not be worth it.  The 'co.'  name story has changed recently.  Not so easy as before.

Just now, ronnie dutchpride said:

Cheers 

So you don't have a rough price of what the larger ones have sold for? 

Over 1 million.  There are different sizes in the big bld.,  not like the smaller bld.  that are all the same size.

• Thumbs up 1

2 hours ago, Parky said:

Yes it was I used the name in a friendly  way ,  that you tell me a low life who I stopped attacking  a guy dislikes me hardly  matters ,  scum like him have written filth about Alex and Pman , in fact Alex is having lots of filth written about him now ...

Thats not friendly  either ,  so as always when you make a statement  you can never ever support it with any credible  facts or evidence  nor indeed rationale  ... ..

The facts are "Not one person values a liar as a friend " thats global  John , indeed its why you struggle to make decent relationships   , add in your narcism  and "Levels " lol .... 

Keep telling lies though , always very funny to read 🤣

No it wasn't other less flattering words used.

1 minute ago, how24111 said:

Really  ???   The condo manager himself told me this last week.  Maybe you know more than him.  It cost money to set up a co. name and just to buy a low priced condo it would not be worth it.  The 'co.'  name story has changed recently.  Not so easy as before.

Well I know guys who have condos in company names when they rent them , the guy sold all 4 funny enough as a going concern ..

You may like to check the law , as the farang quota is meant for ‘Living in or used as a holiday home ‘ speak to a lawyer ... 

As I say the ex member here bought 4 as a job lot , getting a  lower price as they were in a company name ... 

‘Not worth it ‘ lol oh one of the those quotes , was absolutely worth it he saved 20% on each condo and got a bigger ROA ... 

The condo manager 🤣🤣 oh right , has he ever been on a baht bus ?

Nirun is still cheap at 750K  as new blds.  will cost more than Double that price  for the same small room....The new blds.  have VERY high maintenance fees,  not like Nirun at 300 baht monthly.  You can't beat Nirun. Great location.  Full of friendly local people.  You could never leave the Nirun complex and easily find most things you might want or need. 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Well I know guys who have condos in company names when they rent them , the guy sold all 4 funny enough as a going concern ..

You may like to check the law , as the farang quota is meant for ‘Living in or used as a holiday home ‘ speak to a lawyer ... 

As I say the ex member here bought 4 as a job lot , getting a  lower price as they were in a company name ... 

‘Not worth it ‘ lol oh one of the those quotes , was absolutely worth it he saved 20% on each condo and got a bigger ROA ... 

The condo manager 🤣🤣 oh right , has he ever been on a baht bus ?

OK---your right...You win...Next topic.  The condo manager is Thai.  I don't want or need to sell so I have no reason to check the condo laws.  The whole 'co.'  thing is  semi-legal at best.  It could get changed anytime the powers want to.  Good luck with your investments then. 

• Thumbs up 1

5 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Nirun is still cheap at 750K  as new blds.  will cost more than Double that price  for the same small room....The new blds.  have VERY high maintenance fees,  not like Nirun at 300 baht monthly.  You can't beat Nirun. Great location.  Full of friendly local people.  You could never leave the Nirun complex and easily find most things you might want or need. 

+1