Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

important info

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I paid 800 each with emirates,i guess due to easter ,direct was 1200.i wont ever pay over 1000 for economy.

Yes they are cheaper that’s why 42 uses them , despite his hollow words....... 

Always lumpy holiday times , Dec 2004 I booked 1 Month before flying was either 1200 or 1300 almost 15 years ago !!!!!  

I travel now outside peak times , like  direct as it’s quicker Jan 2010 I flew Ethiad for £350 a 12 week trip , but seems for ever with the stopping ... 

• Like 1

Easter is always expensive unless you are able to book way in advance. I’m going back in 4 weeks and flights with Qatar to Bkk from Lhr are still only £440 return for 4 week trip. I bought mine 6 months ago with Oman for just under £400 return. 

2 hours ago, cheetzie said:

Easter is always expensive unless you are able to book way in advance. I’m going back in 4 weeks and flights with Qatar to Bkk from Lhr are still only £440 return for 4 week trip. I bought mine 6 months ago with Oman for just under £400 return. 

I paid £650 quid for my recent trip return from Dublin to Bangkok with Emirates. Could have got it cheaper with aeroflot or qatar but didn't fancy either. That's the most I've ever paid and more expensive than why I flew direct from London to Bangkok direct.

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

I paid £650 quid for my recent trip return from Dublin to Bangkok with Emirates. Could have got it cheaper with aeroflot or qatar but didn't fancy either. That's the most I've ever paid and more expensive than why I flew direct from London to Bangkok direct.

Oh your trip to London was free was it ? Flying from Dublin to BKK is further than London to BKK ....not like for like ..

You can’t really drop out the price of a flight ... also flights costs change depending on holidays ... direct is always more  expensive than stopovers...

6 hours ago, matthewh said:

I paid 800 each with emirates,i guess due to easter ,direct was 1200.i wont ever pay over 1000 for economy.

1200 Each or for 2?

I paid just under £1300 for 2 in February which isn't bad for direct but then again I had no choice or time to shop around.

:) 

17 minutes ago, Parky said:

Oh your trip to London was free was it ? Flying from Dublin to BKK is further than London to BKK ....not like for like ..

You can’t really drop out the price of a flight ... also flights costs change depending on holidays ... direct is always more  expensive than stopovers...

I'm not comparing anything mate I'm just saying that my recent trip was the most expensive I've paid for a flight to BKK. I used to get Eva or Thai for 450 quid. I don't like flying direct anyhow as I hate the claustrophobic feeling of flying, I like to get off and stretch my legs, have a McDonalds and try and relax for the next part of the journey.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:50 PM, dcfc2007 said:

I'm not comparing anything mate I'm just saying that my recent trip was the most expensive I've paid for a flight to BKK. I used to get Eva or Thai for 450 quid. I don't like flying direct anyhow as I hate the claustrophobic feeling of flying, I like to get off and stretch my legs, have a McDonalds and try and relax for the next part of the journey.

I enjoyed emirates,a short stopover a beer and a stretch.better than eva,but thai have the edge in my book.shame the are greedy.eyeing emirates for Christmas.fantastic service.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

I enjoyed emirates,a short stopover a beer and a stretch.better than eva,but thai have the edge in my book.shame the are greedy.eyeing emirates for Christmas.fantastic service.

Haven't flown with either Eva or Thai in a long time but they were both great.

• Like 1