Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

important info

just heard through facebook that jet airways have stopped flying and are in trouble.anyone here due to fly with them,need to contact their insurers

I thought they were Indian , I would  never use an Indian airline .. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, Parky said:

I thought they were Indian , I would  never use an Indian airline .. 

they are mate.just looked they couldn't secure additional funds,and so are unable to pay for fuel etc.looks like after 25 years they are finished.

1 minute ago, matthewh said:

they are mate.just looked they couldn't secure additional funds,and so are unable to pay for fuel etc.looks like after 25 years they are finished.

I heard reports of BO on the planes , they are also space invaders ..... I don't do poor manners so cant tolerate not washing etc ... 

8 minutes ago, Parky said:

I heard reports of BO on the planes , they are also space invaders ..... I don't do poor manners so cant tolerate not washing etc ... 

555,probably why they are finished.

• Thumbs up 1

Yes the airline has been in a lot of trouble recently and Many flights cancelled last week as well.  

Flew with them twice in the past and I have to say they were a good airline back then. However the transfer via Mumbai was horrendous and I vowed never to fly again with them. 

4 minutes ago, cheetzie said:

Yes the airline has been in a lot of trouble recently and Many flights cancelled last week as well.  

Flew with them twice in the past and I have to say they were a good airline back then. However the transfer via Mumbai was horrendous and I vowed never to fly again with them. 

Think I did a one way with them or it could have been Air India through Mumbai - never again. Was an 8 hour stopover and even though I paid for lounge access it was a hideous ordeal.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Smiler said:

Think I did a one way with them or it could have been Air India through Mumbai - never again. Was an 8 hour stopover and even though I paid for lounge access it was a hideous ordeal.

You have my sympathies Smiler. At least I was there for only 2 hours and that was grim. 

2 hours ago, Smiler said:

I would not have that ... for a kings ransom

5 hours ago, matthewh said:

just heard through facebook that jet airways have stopped flying and are in trouble.anyone here due to fly with them,need to contact their insurers

Did you stink their fleet out of business?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, john42 said:

Emirates  always for me

Sure they are cheapest ... direct  is more :) 

1 hour ago, john42 said:

Emirates  always for me

Great airline.

Plenty of inflight entertainment and live sport. Good food as well.

Good connection times as well.

• Thumbs up 1

33 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

BA for me next.☹️

Get the exit row ... £71.00 you can jump up and down when you want :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Parky said:

Did they land at Nirun ? 🤣🤣

A few of the condo owners have paid for a heliport so they can take off and land there so I heard

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, john42 said:

Emirates  always for me

Don’t like the connection tbh, gimme KLM any day from Birmingham

• Thumbs up 1

21 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

A few of the condo owners have paid for a heliport so they can take off and land there so I heard

They have a Vestibule  next to the security hut :)  So many vests to accommodate ... 

8 hours ago, Rob Jones said:

Don’t like the connection tbh, gimme KLM any day from Birmingham

Two hours to HR.

4 hours ago, john42 said:

Two hours to HR.

As a non smoker why would you not go direct ? it’s cuts at least 3 hours off the journey time .... I can see what the Manchester or Birmingham guys would use them , but flying out of London ??? 

14 hours ago, Parky said:

Sure they are cheapest ... direct  is more :) 

I paid 800 each with emirates,i guess due to easter ,direct was 1200.i wont ever pay over 1000 for economy.