Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Samsung Galaxy TAB E 9.6, Wi-Fi ,Model: SM-T560NU , 16GB

9 hours ago, how24111 said:

I am sorry to learn that your situation is such that you might require 36 months of payments....Maybe a go-fund page could help.  Good Luck !!!

I have more dignity than that. Next you will be suggesting I sell me old laptop lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rob Jones said:

I have more dignity than that. Next you will be suggesting I sell me old laptop lol

Funny I took the hard disk out of my old Toshiba and left it on my scooter in town hoping it would be stolen 🤣🤣 it was not , in the end I had to sling it in skip 🙏🏼  Which was handy as I got some food out of skip at the same time 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

mgm grand nirun.

Good one !!!   hahaha   ....I stayed at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, years ago.   The rooms were nothing special but I didn't have the High-Roller  suite. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, how24111 said:

Good one !!!   hahaha   ....I stayed at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, years ago.   The rooms were nothing special but I didn't have the High-Roller  suite. 

Free WiFi?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, how24111 said:

Sure,  free wifi.

That’s good , have you anything else to knock out your selling threads are always very good ...

• Thumbs up 1

21 minutes ago, Parky said:

That’s good , have you anything else to knock out your selling threads are always very good ...

Yes it’s always nice to see new posters giving......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

The tablet is sold.  Thanks to all posters.

Great news 

Do me a favour and leave it a week before you mention the Wok and 7 month old rice maker matey 

• Haha 2

I remained to be convinced how2411 isn't a wind up merchant. His threads have been hilarious.

• Haha 1

Do you have a Hitari fan for sale, any colour except blue, will pay good money ?

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Do you have a Hitari fan for sale, any colour except blue, will pay good money ?

No...I think their sold at Big-C, HomePro, and Lazada. 

FYI:  I have Never sold anything from this wonderful site.  I don't believe that I have ever had anyone even remotely interested in anything that I have posted But their have been some interesting comments and banner.  Fun site !!!

18 minutes ago, how24111 said:

No...I think their sold at Big-C, HomePro, and Lazada. 

16 minutes ago, how24111 said:

FYI:  I have Never sold anything from this wonderful site.  I don't believe that I have ever had anyone even remotely interested in anything that I have posted But their have been some interesting comments and banner.  Fun site !!!

What’s your story poppet? Are you leaving Thailand or just generating additional capital for the portfolio?

4 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Are you leaving Thailand or just generating additional capital for the portfolio?

Neither...I am just cleaning out some things that I don't need anymore....I  Love  Pattaya !!!

16 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Neither...I am just cleaning out some things that I don't need anymore....I  Love  Pattaya !!!

Would you ever consider attending a Pattaya live meet. You could bring along some of your wares for sale.

On a unrelated note:  if anyone needs a small, low priced studio condo for rent, one will become available on June 26.  Nirun Condo--A1 building, 3rd floor. Rent:  5,300 monthly with Free Cable TV.

2 minutes ago, how24111 said:

On a unrelated note:  if anyone needs a small, low priced studio condo for rent, one will become available on June 26.  Nirun Condo--A1 building, 3rd floor. Rent:  5,300 monthly with Free Cable TV.

Could we host one of these gang bang parties in it and smash the shit out of it? Would pay double rent obviously but at minimum the windows and a few walls are going in.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Parky said:

New Samsung memory card. 64 GB. EVO Select with SD adapter. microSDXC UHS-1 card. New in sealed package. Never opened. Never used. 550 baht or near price offer. Free delivery in Pattaya or Jomtien.

Samsung EVO select-DSCN1440 (2).JPG

NIRUN studio Condo will be available June 26 or sooner ...3rd  floor (A1 Bld)... full furniture, new soft queen size bed(5 foot), new 32 inch flat screen TV,  new  Microwave, New 2 door fridge, computer desk and chair, fan...New Air cond. and hot water..Outside patio area set up with sink, water ,electric, table, dishes, bars for hanging clothes to dry..5300 baht monthly...Includes Free  Free Siphon cable TV......You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(450) ....To move in you pay  the first  months rent(5,300) and I will hold a Refundable deposit of a month rent ...If needed, I can supply sheets, towels, plates, glasses and silverware...The pool and shower areas has just been totally remodeled along with the common areas...It looks beautiful !!!..For the convenient centralized location, and reasonable price it is hard to beat. It has a great mix of Thai's and Farangs so there is always someone to talk with . You easily walk to Tesco Express,  7/11,  Big-C Extra and there are  many bars, restaurants, laundry's, massages all within the complex and near-by....Nirun is a large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, , restaurants, bars, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Big-C Extra mall, across from the ShagWell Hotel.325393-nirun-studio-condo-for-rent-avail...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Would you ever consider attending a Pattaya live meet.

When + where do you meet ? 

What exactly do you do there ? 

I am not interested in your gang-bangs,  but thanks for thinking of me.

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Bring a car 🚗 and have a car boot 🥾 sale 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, how24111 said:

We gather on the last Friday of every month at the rockhouse. A small white cross is placed on our table. Mulphy who is the proprietor of the rockhouse then leads us with a reading from mein kampf. Matthewh then douses the congregation in special brew. Then follows a night of Morris dancing and eccles cakes.

• Haha 1