Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Murchie

Celtic

So yesterday was the league opener and flag day. Outstanding performance from start to finish. Lennon came in when Rodgers left and pretty much kept the way the team playing the same, which I think was very wise. That performance yesterday though was very much not only the Lennon way but the Celtic way of playing football. 

Loved the goalies drag back....... dragggggger 

theres a lot of pace , a lot of skill and a lot of goals in this celtic team .

8 minutes ago, mulphy said:

As you know its always been there but it just wasn't the way BR set us up to play. I wasn't happy with Lennon getting the job full time, thought it was a step backwards but he won me over yesterday. Yesterday was what we as Celtic supports want from our team, win but win with style and flair. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mulphy said:

I watched a few games last year ,  the game yesterday  they seemed to move the ball quicker ..... teams will try to smother like they do to Liverpool  , City and Arsenal ...  Nice to see the game played as it should be .. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parky said:

I watched a few games last year ,  the game yesterday  they seemed to move the ball quicker ..... teams will try to smother like they do to Liverpool  , City and Arsenal ...  Nice to see the game played as it should be .. 

Under Brendan Rodgers it was built from the back, if there was no forward pass is was pass it back, there was no forward pass because he wouldn't let players push on and make themselves available. 

Yesterday was a whole new style of play from Lennon. 

4 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Under Brendan Rodgers it was built from the back, if there was no forward pass is was pass it back, there was no forward pass because he wouldn't let players push on and make themselves available. 

Yesterday was a whole new style of play from Lennon. 

Well it looked good ,  Arsenal try the same but can’t adapt .. even passing sides need to be able to kick their way out now and then..

There was a great article last week from Dave Kitson , he was on the bench when Shawcross broke Ramsey’s leg , he said Pulis hated Wenger and would wind the team up all week , he said to him .. ‘On a corner run near post of the ball goes past you take someone out ‘ something like that , Kitson said Wenger looked at the bench with a look of disgust , Kitson said he could never play again after that ... he had enough ...was an amazing article ...

Came about as Shawcross broke is keg or ankle in a pre season game .... 

The problem with playing attractive football like Celtic did , is if teams can’t compete some will kick lumps out of the team ....

Big pressure on Sevco , when is the first derby ?

5 minutes ago, Parky said:

Well it looked good ,  Arsenal try the same but can’t adapt .. even passing sides need to be able to kick their way out now and then..

There was a great article last week from Dave Kitson , he was on the bench when Shawcross broke Ramsey’s leg , he said Pulis hated Wenger and would wind the team up all week , he said to him .. ‘On a corner run near post of the ball goes past you take someone out ‘ something like that , Kitson said Wenger looked at the bench with a look of disgust , Kitson said he could never play again after that ... he had enough ...was an amazing article ...

Came about as Shawcross broke is keg or ankle in a pre season game .... 

The problem with playing attractive football like Celtic did , is if teams can’t compete some will kick lumps out of the team ....

Big pressure on Sevco , when is the first derby ?

Yesterday is how i want to see Celtic play, its the Celtic way. 

September 1st at castle grayskull is the first game against that lot.

celtic had 35 shots on goal yesterday . 24 on target .

7 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Yesterday is how i want to see Celtic play, its the Celtic way. 

September 1st at castle grayskull is the first game against that lot.

Grayskull lol ..🤣🤣🤣 Yes it’s the way to play , but they will need a kick game also ... Arsenal dropped  that so cant compete , teams need to know if they use rough house stuff they get it back ...l

16 minutes ago, Parky said:

Grayskull lol ..🤣🤣🤣 Yes it’s the way to play , but they will need a kick game also ... Arsenal dropped  that so cant compete , teams need to know if they use rough house stuff they get it back ...l

Scott Brown all day long, its what he does best.

2 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

KT On his way to London 😔🍀

Look forward to seeing him in the premier League, wouldn't of minded seeing him at United having heard the reports on him

1 hour ago, THAI LIE said:

Look forward to seeing him in the premier League, wouldn't of minded seeing him at United having heard the reports on him

He was great for us and will be sorely missed. However, I wish the lad every success for the future.

7 hours ago, Al McReady said:

He was great for us and will be sorely missed. However, I wish the lad every success for the future.

Absolutely.

Four SPL titles, two Scottish Cups and two Scottish League Cups, not a bad haul for a 22 year old. 

7 hours ago, Al McReady said:

They say money has not changed him and he has a great attitude , a breath of fresh air in the game these days ....Konsisky or whatever his name is 9 years at Arsenal then made an embarrassing shirt swap .... 

The class has gone from many in the game that’s a fact ...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Parky said:

They say money has not changed him and he has a great attitude , a breath of fresh air in the game these days ....Konsisky or whatever his name is 9 years at Arsenal then made an embarrassing shirt swap .... 

The class has gone from many in the game that’s a fact ...

It hasn't, he's a Celtic fan living the dream. Any time he wasn't playing he'd be in the stands with his mates.

• Thumbs up 1

Not a great video but best I can find right now.

1-1 Away from home is decent result, I fully expect us to finish this tie off at home.

KT has been a great servant to celtic .

at 22 hes been at the club about 10 years .

hes a celtic fan , always has been , always will be .

i wish him all the best , but its good business by celtic , even though i believe hes worth more and its good for KT because now hes in the money .

funny thing is , for me , great player that he is , he is not the best player in this celtic squad , though probably the best sellable asset  .

in all honesty , i dont think celtic as a team will miss him much , coz we will find cover for him .

however the fans will miss him massively as he is one of our own .

• Thumbs up 2

2 minutes ago, mulphy said:

i wish him all the best , but its good business by celtic , even though i believe hes worth more and its good for KT because now hes in the money .

funny thing is , for me , great player that he is , he is not the best player in this celtic squad , though probably the best sellable asset  .

in all honesty , i dont think celtic as a team will miss him much , coz we will find cover for him .

It's always hard seeing one of your own leave.

1 hour ago, mulphy said:

I'll be more than happy if the EPL transfer window shuts and we still have Callum Mcgregor. Not sure when European transfer windows shut though so still a possibility he could go, I certainly hope not.

I'd say he'll also miss the fans.

• Like 1

He won’t play till October I’d imagine. Happy with that deal and the window in general. How Iwobi went for 40m I’ll never know, even Levy couldn’t have pulled that off.

48 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

He won’t play till October I’d imagine. Happy with that deal and the window in general. How Iwobi went for 40m I’ll never know, even Levy couldn’t have pulled that off.

I have just seen that 40 million , its not believable  ...  Clubs just need to scout and develop he has to be the most expensive player ever regards  lack of value .... 

5 hours ago, mulphy said:

What many teams lack is home grown leadership ,  3 or 4 dotted around look when Chelsea were at their peak  Lampard , JT , Ashley Cole ,  United Class  of 96 with Keane ...Liverpool Gerrard , Carragher  ...   You can add players from anywhere with a few leaders .. Spurs have Kane he is meant to me a great leader in dressing  room  Ali ,   these guys  in Derbys you see what they are ..

Then look at Pogba , Ozil , Ballotelli with no leaders these guys and many others are a waste of  space , Arsenal  have been a classic example regards  "Not a team " In simple  terms a team helps each other ,  many players don't.

I think the top level of football is entering choppy waters ...